ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Videos

Old September 21st, 2012, 05:14 PM   #41
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
n4, its worth disagreeing with you just to see your colorful responses. They bring a smirk to my face as I read

AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 21st, 2012, 05:14 PM   #42
xSean13
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250r (sold) / '03 CBR 600RR

So if I go about murdering convicted child molesters who were released from jail out of 'protest' and thus making a political statement...I'm protected under the 1st amendment? No, because the 1st amendment does not protect illegal actions.
xSean13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 21st, 2012, 05:15 PM   #43
n4mwd

Name: D

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R, 2007 EFI Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin2109 View Post
@n4mwd you are the epitome of a troll, you disagree with everything that anyone says on this sight. Go troll a different forum, I'm sick of you
Just because everyone else is wrong doesn't make me a troll.

Old September 21st, 2012, 05:19 PM   #44
Kevin2109
KThanksBye

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2006 zx636r

Quote:
Originally Posted by n4mwd View Post
Hmmmm.... Whats the word I'm looking for...

ahhh...

That it! IGNORANT

Old September 21st, 2012, 05:23 PM   #45
xSean13

Old September 21st, 2012, 05:25 PM   #46
Kevin2109
KThanksBye

Quote:

Old September 21st, 2012, 05:25 PM   #47
dirty nasty
ninjette.org sage

Name: Karl

Motorcycle(s): 2000 Kwak Ninja 250 and 1998 Yamaha YZ400F

Quote:
Ya you suck. Go join these bozos. Maybe you'll get hauled off back to jail and we won't have to hear from ya.

Your little story about your run in with the police is cute though. Really, if that's the worst thing that ever happened to you involving corrupt police officers then some of my stories would make you soil your Pull-Ups. You know what though? Even while the police officers were corrupt, I was being an ass which helped provoke them. Do I hate all the police for it? No. I know which officers I dislike. The rest are all pretty good people who have helped me more than hurt me. However, police are just that, people. There will be errors in judgement and actions if you come off like a prick to them. Like I've said before, just pull over and say nothing more than "okay sir, I understand sir".
dirty nasty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 21st, 2012, 05:29 PM   #48
Mountain Dew
Ambrosia.

Name: Jaymie

Motorcycle(s): 1974 Honda CB550K0 W.I.P.

Quote:
Yes my views on cops ARE skewed a lot. Maybe the fact that two months after I started riding a cop ARRESTED ME for riding on a dirt road out in the woods with my Ninja. I disagree that I broke any laws, but even if I was, it was clearly an infraction so the cop should have given me a ticket. Sure it was just a misdemeanor and the DA threw it out before it even went before the judge, but that doesn't erase the HASSLE of being arrested. As part of my research in to my case I discovered that the same cop a month before had found two guys out there on a four wheeler drunk and shooting at road signs. THEY got a $50 ticket for having an open container. No charges whatsoever for illegal gun use. So yeah, if I was on an ATV, the cop would have probably waived and drove on or something. For the record, the ONLY cops I can trust are motorcycle cops - and even then, not all of them.

If you think cops wont bother an innocent biker minding his own business, try riding along with those folks next year. We'll take up a collection for your bail money.

So you are saying that 95% of the participants last year are dead, in jail or the hospital??? Where is your proof of that statistic? There were 24 arrests this year. 24/1700 X 100 = 1.4%

After reading up on the streetfighterz it seems that they are a stunting group based out of St Louis that doesn't believe that stunting should be illegal on the street. So effectively, the ride is a political statement and protected by the first amendment. I know that Abate members have done similar things such as riding with no helmet where it is illegal. However, I will agree that the streetfighterz would further their cause a lot better if they would do so in a manner that didn't piss off a lot of people. They might also do better to ride in the capitol city rather than st louis.

Its a fact that they did do some stunting in the roads. But did any bystanders get hurt? No. That goes to say its not as dangerous as some people say.
Here we go again with another one of these "oh I had a bad experience with a cop so **** da police" stories. Yeah? And? Some cops are assholes, some cops do what they should be doing. Grow the **** up, it's the real world and life ain't fair. Again, there you go with the "innocent biker" bullshit.

Are you for real? You quote my JOKE (which you happened to leave out the part where I said that it was a running joke between my friends, which by the way, makes you look like even more of a **** because you're trying to manipulate my words to fit YOUR opinion), and try to use it against me by using "facts, statistics, and logic."

Good, you actually READ something I posted. But again, you're taking the information, and mutating it into something to support your argument.
Let me get this straight, they think stunting on the street should be LEGAL? I don't even have a snappy comeback to that. Oh, and there's a HUGE different between stunting on the street, and riding without a helmet. They would do better to give that **** up and fight for a different cause because that's just plain ****ing retarded.

No bystanders got hurt? What bystanders? They practically took over the street and highway.

Oh, I also see you're just casually bypassing the fact that THREE FIREARMS WERE SEIZED. That's only three weapons out of the ones that actually got CAUGHT. Let me ****ing ask you, what type of person would bring a FIREARM to a "protest" where there WILL be a lot police attention? The kind that's stupid enough to ****ing USE one and is a danger to society.

Old September 21st, 2012, 05:30 PM   #49
Mountain Dew
Ambrosia.

And chill out guys, he's clearly not a troll.

He's just that stupid.

Old September 21st, 2012, 05:55 PM   #50
n4mwd

Name: D

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R, 2007 EFI Ninja 250R

You guys are clearly ganging up on me. You are totally ignoring the facts. Now you have resorted to calling me names. That's only done by people with no facts to back up their position.

So let me leave it with this... If you really truly and honestly believe that the cops at the ROC wont bother you if you don't break any laws, then prove it. Go to the ROC next year, don't speed or break ANY laws, and see if the cops leave you alone. My point is that just because the guy in the lane next to you is breaking the law, doesn't mean that you are guilty too.

Nuff said - I'm outta here.

Old September 21st, 2012, 05:59 PM   #51
xSean13

Quote:
You guys are clearly ganging up on me. You are totally ignoring the facts. Now you have resorted to calling me names. That's only done by people with no facts to back up their position.

So let me leave it with this... If you really truly and honestly believe that the cops at the ROC wont bother you if you don't break any laws, then prove it. Go to the ROC next year, don't speed or break ANY laws, and see if the cops leave you alone. My point is that just because the guy in the lane next to you is breaking the law, doesn't mean that you are guilty too.

Old September 21st, 2012, 06:01 PM   #52
beren
ninjette.org member

Name: John

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

Add, e to the list of people supporting the cops in this particular instance.

Old September 21st, 2012, 06:43 PM   #53
dirty nasty
ninjette.org sage

Quote:

Haha. No thanks. I don't ride with squids or morons or criminals. I can already get of that action in all on my own. I don't need other idiots around me that are going to harm me or draw attention. You'd fit right in though! I think you should join their ride.

Old September 21st, 2012, 06:53 PM   #54
Sinister
nub

Name: Adam

Motorcycle(s): '08 zx-14

There is nothing done correctly or more importantly safely by anyone in this video. Riders and cops alike
Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 21st, 2012, 07:00 PM   #55
dirty nasty
ninjette.org sage

The cops were being safe. These guys just rode like assholes and couldn't figure out their way around a cop car. If I were in that situation I'd be on one wheel and hammering the throttle before the cop had time to throw his cruiser in another gear. So, instead, these people hesitated and rode into the cars.

Old September 22nd, 2012, 03:44 PM   #56
Sinister
nub

Name: Adam

Motorcycle(s): '08 zx-14

The cops, and riders, were dbags.
Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 24th, 2012, 10:00 PM   #57
codestp202

I like turtles!

Old September 24th, 2012, 10:03 PM   #58
Kevin2109
KThanksBye

Quote:
Originally Posted by codestp202 View Post
I like turtles!
ME TOO!!!

Old September 24th, 2012, 10:15 PM   #59
Old Lemon
Lays er down

Name: Michael

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Lime green Ninja 250R

Quote:
id fap
Old Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 24th, 2012, 10:17 PM   #60
Kevin2109
KThanksBye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Lemon View Post
id fap
Thinking about it

Old September 24th, 2012, 10:20 PM   #61
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13

Link to original page on YouTube.

AFM #676

Old September 24th, 2012, 10:25 PM   #62
Kevin2109
KThanksBye

@Jiggles, WTF

hahaha a turtle gaszm

I wish wish it could be so good that my eyes rolled back in my head

Old September 24th, 2012, 10:29 PM   #63
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Like a boss
AFM #676

Old September 25th, 2012, 03:29 AM   #64
Somchai
Freedom for Germany

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R-FI

Reminds me anyhow to this movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjYAEtO-Ohk
Somchai is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 25th, 2012, 08:12 AM   #65
codestp202

I'm glad I just turned this thread into something more positive Turtlegasms are quite impressive!

Old September 26th, 2012, 05:59 PM   #66
revstriker
ninjette.org sage

Name: Scott

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja zx6r

Interesting video, and an interesting discussion. I'll offer my $.02 FWIW. I think that the multiple videos show that some participants were indeed doing things like stunting, speeding, riding in a construction zone, etc. I also noted plenty of unsafe riding and passing in the videos. What some people may not be considering is that the police also have a responsibility to ensure public safety. While it may be legal for motorcycles to travel in any lane on the highway, when you have hundreds of bikes taking up all lanes of a road, it can easily be viewed as unsafe. Many jurisdictions actually have laws around these sorts of things, and require permits etc for this very reason. When the police tried to stop the bikers, and some of them tried to run, the police used pit maneuvers to stop them. I didn't see any of these low speed maneuvers as being life threatening in my opinion to any of the bikers. What was life threatening though were the idiots doing wheelies in the middle of a crowded group of bikers riding at highway speeds. Maybe more anger should be directed toward them instead of the police.

To conclude, I find it hard to have any sympathy for the bikers that tried to elude the police. I do have sympathy for the law abiding bikers that may have taken part in this event. But hopefully it is a lesson learned by all.
revstriker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 27th, 2012, 12:12 AM   #67
Aggrotech
ninjette.org sage

Name: Justin

Motorcycle(s): 12' Ninja 250

could just be me but...havent ROC attendees been stunting for years now..? Why the hell is it such a problem THIS year?
Aggrotech is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 27th, 2012, 01:06 AM   #68
Mountain Dew
Ambrosia.

It's a problem every year.

Old September 29th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #69
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabies View Post
the law and what is right are 2 different things sometimes...
using your vehicle for assualt is attempted murder...jus saying...cops are any better...

And going the wrong way up a ramp and hitting a cop going the correct direction is attempted murder of a police officer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codestp202 View Post
They ran because the police blocked off the road and were forcibly pulling the riders off of their bikes and running into them.
Umm, the first collision happened off the road so they were already running. Your logic is flawed.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 29th, 2012, 08:18 PM   #70
Kevin2109
KThanksBye

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post

And going the wrong way up a ramp and hitting a cop going the correct direction is attempted murder of a police officer.

Umm, the first collision happened off the road so they were already running. Your logic is flawed.
I get aggrovated by 90% of the **** you post, but this is spot on

Old September 29th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #71
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
I get aggrovated by 90% of the **** you post, but this is spot on
So that's NOT just a [you.] tag in your sig?!

Now I've gotta earn it: "aggravated"
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 29th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #72
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
No, its not a you tag hahahaha
AFM #676

Old October 1st, 2012, 03:38 PM   #73
Lil_Green_Demon
Winging It In Life

Name: Umar

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250R; 2011 250R (sold)

Even though I disagree with @n4mwd, I do so respectfully. The man is entitled to his opinion, just as much as anyone else here.
Lil_Green_Demon is offline   Reply With Quote