ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old January 19th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #1
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

WTT: My brand new 2006 CT Blue lower fairing for your lightly-damaged, unmelted, one.

I just won this for $33.78 shipped. Anyway, it's a brand new never used 2006 blue EX250F lower fairing with graphics. I don't yet know if it has the heat shielding but I would assume so because it has the stickers (NOS OEM fairings usually have all or nothing with nothing promised; luck of the draw).

I plan to paint mine and I have ABS cement so I can take a less than perfect one. It just seems like a waste if someone with a 2006 Candy Thunder Blue bike needed this, so if you have one with a crack or minor crash damage I'd be happy to trade at-cost (you pay shipping both ways).

Nothing melted or in pieces, please. I'm even willing to take a good fiberglass or other aftermarket one (pairing it with one of my fiberglass Airtech or eBay upper fairings) but I don't know FG repair so some discussion would be needed if it's damaged.

I should mention that I could use a couple radiator cowl fairings if you don't need/want yours.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote