ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Group Rides and Local Events

Old May 25th, 2009, 10:16 AM   #1
ScorpionNinja
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Dave

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 650RTE & 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R (SOLD)

Michigan: Detroit-Metro Riders!

Hello dave here, im gonna Post Bike Nights around my Area for those near me for this summer that ive been too, perhaps you can leave a msg and well met up?

* Also, post if you guys nearby would like too set up a Date/Time/Route for a Trip! as im Edger too ride some Long trips with some ppl and make new friends! *

~ Tues' @ Rosie'Ogradys in Chesterfield,Mi. (23mile/sass)
(WRIF 101.1 will be there, live bands, stunt riders, free food,etc!>
I went May 19th and it was pretty Cool, ill be going every Tues)

~ Tues' @ Hamlin Pub in Chesterfield,Mi. (23mile/gratiot -next to MJR movies)
(They have a DYNOTESTER, anyone can hook up for FREE and test your HP
the foods pretty good, Lovely Ladies that work there and this is a Sportbike hang out.)

~ WED's @ Angry Bull in Port Huron, Mi. (Lapeer rd./wadhams)
(WRIF101.1 is there Live Bands, Ticket giveaways,burnout pit,etc)

~ Thur's @ Downtown Royal Oak, Mi. (Main st/4th st.)
(Lots of bikers downtown along the strip! Varies types of bikes, 50/50 HD & sportbikers. A bunch of places too Eat at,etc! Good times!

~ Fri's @ Gibaltar Trade Center in Mt. Clemens, Mi. (I-94 Exit #238)
(Live band, 4pm-7pm Happy hour, $2 drinks (Dont drink and Ride!), Stunt Riders, burnout pit, Dynotester,etc!
TONS of ppl and Bikes! Mostly Cruiser,HD,Touring bike hangout)

Last futzed with by ScorpionNinja; June 13th, 2009 at 10:38 PM.
ScorpionNinja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 25th, 2009, 05:08 PM   #2
ScorpionNinja

Grrr damnit, i just checked the Weather, and their Calling for RAIN ...

Tues May 26th 50% chance (looks like Rosie's might be a no go!)

Wed. May 27th 100% chance

Thurs. 30% chance

Fri. (heh if it dont Rain thurs, ill bet it will Fri)

damnit stupid weather! now im bummed!

Old June 6th, 2009, 05:34 AM   #3
ScorpionNinja

Well i was @ Gibaltar Trade Center in Mt. Clemens lastnite, and MAN there was at LEAST 1,000 bikes there! of all them, i think me and 7 others were the Only SPORTBIKEs there! ROFL

Next time i go on Fri-nite, i have too have my Dad met me up there, hell Love all the HD, Cruiser, Roadster type Bikes that were up there!

Old June 6th, 2009, 05:37 AM   #4
ScorpionNinja

Oh i forgot too add, that our local radio station the WRIF 101.1

Will be doing Bike Nights @ ANGRY BULL in Port Huron, Every Wedesday
started June 3rd.

from my house, its a Nice long ride... if anything in case the turn out is Lame or Sucks! Ill let you know

Later

Old June 6th, 2009, 08:43 AM   #5
UAV
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): None yet

sounds sweet. I need to get a bike first...
UAV is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 7th, 2009, 03:51 PM   #6
ScorpionNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by UAV View Post
sounds sweet. I need to get a bike first...
Heh, hello Tom!

No motorcycle yet? will it be your first one? you thinking of getting a Ninja 250R?
K&W cycle in shelby twp. (auburn rd. & ryan corner) I saw Sat morning... (was dropping my Ninja off for service)
Had 3x 2009 ninja 250Rs, Red,Black,BLue ones on the floor! I dunno if their already sold or Not. Another place you could Try checking (for a 2009 Ninja 250R) is Macomb Powersports in chesterfield mi. Hall rd/ Gratiot

Good luck and welcome!

Old June 7th, 2009, 04:31 PM   #7
UAV
ninjette.org newbie

Yea this will be my first and yes I've been looking at the 250 because of it's cost and mpg. I might get on an older model because I've heard they have a bit more pluck.

Heh, I've checked both very recently. Macomb PowerSports doesn't have any more in stock. They're also full of commission hungry salespeople that they started telling me just about anything I wanted to hear just to get me on any bike. Screw them.

K&W wants an arm and a leg after the dealer fees and taxes. They quoted me $4,753 OTD for a new 09. No thanks.

I've been stalking craigslist and local bike forums every day though looking for deals. Nothing so far.

Bike nights - Try Hamlin Pub in Chesterfield on Tuesday nights. I've seen tons of sport bikes out there. There's also a massive ride planned from 25 & Romeo Planck on Saturday (the 13th) up to the Hooters in Flint. I forget who is hosting it but a friend told me about it today.

Old June 9th, 2009, 03:22 PM   #8
ScorpionNinja

oh ok, hamlions pub on TUES!!! i thought it was WED nites! Cool ill have to stop by there and check it out! (co-worker told me its pretty cool)

Yea, i could have shopped around for a used 08 or new 08-09, but March 09 came, and i just wanted too make sure i had a depo down on a new 09!

Now im keeping my Ninja 250 for as long as id like, but i do want too buy a New bike in the future, and well see 3-4 yrs from now, but im Leaning on a ZX-6R Ninja! Once i am on the market to buy one of those, ill make sure i Hold off for the BEST DEAL i find! $10,000 bike isnt too cheap for me! heh
(unless i hit the Lotto later) hahaa

Good luck finding your Ninja man!

Old June 9th, 2009, 03:59 PM   #9
UAV
ninjette.org newbie

Thanks. Hopefully I'll make it out sometime to Hamlins in the near future. (def not tonight though)

Old July 3rd, 2009, 01:45 PM   #10
ScorpionNinja

Well... so far ive yet to met and greet any Local Ninjettes near me. Though Matt aka Rage42, PM me the other nite, and we've chatted about meeting up for a Ride soon. Well im in the 15mile/gratiot area, hes in Waterford... so im thinking THIS SUNDAY July 5, if Matt can make it, then the 2 of us looking for more Local pplz!

Post here.

Time isnt set yet, waiting for Matt to PM me back, but this SUN morning, after work im staying after for afew Hours. Im gonna change and Switch out the Oil for Rotella 5w40 w/ WIX filter #24941 (with the 2 o-rings). While the oils draining for 45+ mins (to get ALL that old Dino oil out...) ill be putting on my RED RIM STRIPEs, i hope all goes well. lol

After im all done fartin' round with my Ninja, and get home and chill/eat, then ill be Ready for a Ride!!!

See you guys soon!

Old July 8th, 2009, 08:13 AM   #11
sugarbear
ninjette.org member

Name: Carol

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R, 2004 BMW 1150RT

Hi, Dave.

Just checking in on ya. I saw your post about a Detroit Area Ninja Meet on July 6th a day late
I live in Roseville and have a blue 2009 Ninja 250. I think it might be great to set up a mini Ninjette Rally, maybe have some local 250 riders meet at Rosie O'Grady's on a Tuesday night. Or Hamlin's Pub...
I know there are more Michigan riders out there!!!
Let's get something going soon!

Carol
sugarbear is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 8th, 2009, 08:20 PM   #12
ScorpionNinja

Aye hello Carol. I dont know of any other motorcyclist, Matts the only dude that ive gotten to go for a cruise with so far! Yea, for those ppl seriously interested in a weekly or bi-weekly mini-ninja met/cruise. plz post here or PM me if you want. (or Rage42, Matt)

hell even if you know someone that Doesnt ride a 250R, any motorcycle would be fine by me! a nice starter Pack of 6 ppl would be cool for some weekend, bi-weekend Rides around here! Im insterested in a "Sat-morning we Leave, hang out and get back Sun-nite" ride out to Traversecity , Mi.

I havent been up there since i was age 5. (age 32 now) and my Boss told me sumin' about some really Cool roads up near there Great for Riding. Ill ask him if he knows what road/city/town he was talking about, and ill post it here as a UPDATE* Ok off to bed guys, later!

Old July 13th, 2009, 09:38 AM   #13
ScorpionNinja

Ok well it looks like, Me, Rage42, Sugarbear will be meeting up at Rosie'o gradys this Tues. July 14th! 630-7pm. The weather looks to be nice, so see you guys up there! (rage & sugar are bringing along afew other motorcyclist of theirs) Im looking forward to it!

Its suppose to RAIN this WED. 15th. so unless the weather fools are WRONG (50/50 chance) then i Wont be going up to Angry Bulls this WED. (ill post a update if i look at the weather radar, and decide **** it, im going!)

ttyl
-dave

Old July 15th, 2009, 05:27 PM   #14
ScorpionNinja

Well once i fart around with my Bike and get things back to Feeling Right on it, ill be going out for a nice Long ride to 'Boldly go where no Ninja 250 has Gone before!". Well you get the idea Matt mentioned to me about him showing me that cool Road in Holly,Mi. Carol might come with afew of her buddies, if i ask her and shes not busy! (prefer ya on your Blue Ninja Carol)

So, its not set in Stone yet, but Me, Matt (and 1 friend of his), Carol (and maybe 2 friends of hers) could be a Nice met, greet and Cruise this weekend! (if weather lets us)

So anyother local ppl here got a 250R, or Any Motorcycle? (maybe you sold yours and have a 600/bigger now)

See you guys Soon, Later!

Old July 19th, 2009, 02:09 PM   #15
ScorpionNinja

WANNA GO TO HELL??? .............. Michigan!

Rage and i, plan on going to HELL... and Back!

Next weekend Sat or Sun (whatever day the weather is BEST)

Meeting along I-696 due South of Waterford,Mi. (Gas station,etc)

Time: 1130am-12 noon. then once all is there (head count, phones calls made,etc) will Leave to GO TO HELL!!!

So far, its just gonna be a nice met and greet, hang in HELL for 1-2 Hours... take some cool PICs, met the Local Chicks ( pop. 352?)

Then well go cruise around outskirts of HELL for a bit... met back IN HELL, then once all ready... head home in a Safe manner!

If you wanna come, PM me, Rage42, or Sugarbear.

Ill try and update this thread as needed once i get more info from Rage/sugar!

later

Update: So far... (weather pending) Yes, afew of us are gonna met up and ride to HELL!
Me, Rage42, Sugarbear, (and her BF dave, non-ninja) will be going. SB's friend Betty is a maybe*, Rages friend is also a Maybe*. So we got like 6 ppl possible so far. SB might ride her Ninja or her BMW. Rage/Me will be on ours (duh, only bikes we got) Betty (if she comes) will be on her BMW, SB's BF dave, will either be on his BMW or his "HP2"? i dunno what a HP2 is, but SB told me its a sportbike!

Well this isnt a ninja rally, thou id LOVE to see more 250R's in the line up going to HELL. Its open to all who have a motorcycle and love to ride and met and make new friends!

See you soon, IKYP (ill keep you posted)

Last futzed with by ScorpionNinja; July 20th, 2009 at 03:49 PM.

Old July 21st, 2009, 04:52 PM   #16
ScorpionNinja

weather looks ok to go to bike night at ROSIES or swing by HAMILNs 23mile. see you guys there... is so!

Old July 24th, 2009, 05:22 PM   #17
ScorpionNinja

UPDATE!!!

This SUNDAY, 26th @ 11mile/gratiot (off i-696) NW corner in National Coney Island. Me, Sugarbear, her BF, Rage42 (and maybe 2-3other friends of theirs). We will be MEETING here @ 10:00-11:00am. A quick met and greet, talk about riding as a group,etc... then taking off to HELL, MI.

If Rage doesnt met up with us at 11mile/gratiot, then well be meeting up at some point down i-96, probally at 12 OAKS MALL (12mile/novi rd.) in NOVI,MI.
(unless he changes his meeting spot in the last 48hrs)

Sugarbears bf, Dave... will be leading the group. I think hell be on his BMW HP2 sportbike, and SB will be on her blue Ninja! Daves got a GPS on his bike!

So far the only Planned stop will be in HELL.... to check out and Eat @ DAMN SITE INN. I dunno if were gonna eat first once we get there, or chill for a bit, but the weather this SUNDAY should be cloudy early, and (guessing around) 6pm+ T-storms will be possible. If all goes well, we all should be back home b4 the storms hit!
BRING your RAIN GEAR in case!!!

PM me, rage42 or sugarbear for any more info.

SEE YOU IN HELL!!!

Old July 29th, 2009, 08:48 AM   #18
TheAnswer
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250r SE

2 More Detroit Riders

My brother and I just recently bought our first bikes. He got the Red 09, and I got the Green SE. I live in Farmington Hills and work all over the metro Detroit area. My bro lives in Howell. I am sure we will both be up for some area meet and greets.

Take care,
Sean
TheAnswer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 29th, 2009, 09:39 AM   #19
rage42
ninjette.org member

Name: Matt

Motorcycle(s): 09 250R

Sounds good, we'll keep posting our planned rides. If your up for a quicker meeting, just to get introductions out of the way, pm one of us and we can setup something small.

Dave and I are going to try going to Port Huron tonight and see what its like up there.
rage42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 29th, 2009, 12:58 PM   #20
sugarbear
ninjette.org member

Hi, Sean! And congrats on the new Ninjas!

So here's the important question: which one is faster, the red or the green one? <LOL>

Hope we can all get together for a mini Ninjette Rally soon here in S.E. Michigan. If you PM Matt or Dave, they know where the local bike nights are and can arrange a time & place for a small meet & greet!

Regards.
Carol

Old July 29th, 2009, 02:21 PM   #21
ScorpionNinja

Matt... i cant Ride Nate tonite for angry bulls in port huron, nor can i Drive my ****ing Car to met up with you guys!

At lunch today, we all rode with my boss to Mc D's and i LEFT my Keys in his truck! I called him to come back to work to drop them off, but he was already on his way with his Wifey in the car... up to a wedding or sumin. So i cant Ride my Bike, or my Car.... cuz the KEY/backup keys, for both are LOCKED in my lil SAFE... and to Open that i need a KEY from my KEYs in Bosses Truck!!! Arrghhhh

So my GF is gonna drive me to work in the morning and tomorrow all will be good!

I had rick from work, drive me to Wal-mart after work. to kill time until my GF got home from work, i figured id look at all the digital cameras... and im going with a CANON for sure. Dunno what one yet, but leaning on the Canon Powershot A1000-IS $129.99

Yo, Thurs (tomorrow) chance of rain 50% in afternoon.... but do you guys ALL Wanna met up in downtown Royal Oak? Main st./4th st. area? wed,thur-nites are bike nights out there... Lots of bikes parked along the streets all lined up!

ttyl

Old July 30th, 2009, 02:44 PM   #22
ScorpionNinja

Well i just checked the WEATHER and NO RAIN for today/tonite...... not till MON next week!

So, im trying to decide on where to go hang out tonite on NATE!!!

i saw WRIF add @ Boomers in waterford (near matt) wrif prizes, bike night,etc.

then theres Thurs-nites in downtown Royal Oak, sport bike nite along the strip... some 300+ sport bikes hanging out. good chance to met new ppl and make new friends!

i was looking at Hamlin Pubs website... and they DONT mention anything about any bike nights at any of their places! does anyone know sumin about a bike nite @ one of the 6 hamlin pubs???

im ready for a ride.... just PM me or call my cell! i just gotten gear up and jump on NATE!

ttyl

Old August 4th, 2009, 02:29 PM   #23
ScorpionNinja

Tonite is TUES.

Rosies in chesterfield doesnt have the Stunt riders anymore and the crowd and such has died down, from afew weeks ago! (redwings in playoffs brought in lots of ppl)

Now ive yet to go up and hang out during the hours of 6pm-10pm up at HAMLIN PUB on 23mile. The few times ive rode back n forth between places (spend 1 hr here, then 1 hr there,etc) HAMLINs PUB has 8-16 sportbikers up there. Ive Never seen anyother cool events going on... just afew ppl chillin',eatin',drinkin' (no more then 1 i hope)

Well if the Rain holds out, and if anyone wants to met up and go check out both or one of the places, im Down! Ill get to use my NEW HELMET i got last FRIDAY! heh

ttyl

Old August 4th, 2009, 02:32 PM   #24
ScorpionNinja

This WED. @ ANGRY BULLs in Kimball,Mi.

weather is supposed to be Nice and 78 degrees!

This will be the very FIRST TIME ive been able to go up there on WRIF bike night for WED.'s!!! Im planning on going for sure, if you wanna met up and ride with me, or met up at the Bulls... leave a post!

Old August 4th, 2009, 02:35 PM   #25
ScorpionNinja

This THURS. @ Royal Oak,Mi. (downtown area, Main st./off 1-696)

is Bike Night (SPORTBIKERS GLORE)

Rage and I, confirmed last THURSNITE, that this is the hang out for sportbikers!!! we got there waay too late around 10pm and there WASNT a spot for both us to park along Main street (the strip)!

My dad & uncle is having a garage sale from THUR-SAT. So im going over to visit early right afterwork. 12mile/cooliage area is where ill be at, not far from downtown. So if you wanna met up, Post your time and such!

ttyl

Old August 7th, 2009, 03:19 PM   #26
ScorpionNinja

Tonite: FRIDAY

Looks like its gonna Rain pretty soon here! I just looked at radar and its over Lapeer area atm, unless it breaks up once in the Mt.Clemens area...

NO GO for bike night at Gibaltar trade center!

If you wanna do a short ride tonite, if it clears up and its not too late, PM me or Email me!

ttyl

Old August 12th, 2009, 10:21 AM   #27
ScorpionNinja

Aug.13th THURS-NIGHT

@ Downtown Royal Oak, Mi. (up and down Main street)

Time: 630PM- till ??? (we feel like)

Ill be in nearby Berkley, Mi. visiting my dad and checking out Pre-Woodward Dream Cruise events. Gonna try to find and chill with a guy from work, Terry. Whom has a Nice 69' camaro, and a HD fatboy. Hell be somewhere in the area, ill ahve to ask him tomorrow at work.
So since ill be nearby all you gotta do is Call my Cell!

See Yaz!

Old August 12th, 2009, 12:36 PM   #28
sugarbear
ninjette.org member

I'll be there sometime between 6:30 - 7. The weather looks great for Thursday, should be a nice turn out of bikes. Interested in seeing what this Royal Oak Sport Bike Nite is all about.
Maybe we can all meet at a coffee shop or designated spot?
See ya then.

Old August 15th, 2009, 10:37 PM   #29
ScorpionNinja

Next THURSDAY NITE @ Royal Oak, Mi.

Bike Nite again! Aug.20th 2009!

To get a TASTE of what its like downtown... Please go check out my Posts and Pics, in the PICTURE threads!

Old August 17th, 2009, 11:13 AM   #30
sugarbear
ninjette.org member

Yeah, Scorpion Ninja (aka Dave). Last Thursday the Bike Night in Royal Oak was over the top. Maybe it was extra busy because of the Woodward Dream Cruise, or maybe the near perfect weather... Great pics on the other thread, by the way Anyway, Thursday is the night for sportbikes. (If you're riding a Ninja, I wouldn't go on Wednesday nights, it's Harley night! Not that there's anything wrong with that ) Probably head out there again this week if the weather cooperates!

Old August 17th, 2009, 03:23 PM   #31
ScorpionNinja

Heh, have you checked the forecast for this week? OMG its bad! This is michigan... give it 5 mins ... the weather will change!!! :haha:

Old August 19th, 2009, 01:13 PM   #32
ScorpionNinja

well i checked the forecast and THURNITE looks like Rain!

hmmm tonite its gonna start to rain, but i think not till around 12am - midnight. So anyone wanna met up in royal oak tonite HD bike night and spoil their fun with our 'rice burners? :lmao:

Or got a suggestion for another area to cruise/explore tonite?

ttyl

Old August 25th, 2009, 06:38 PM   #33
ScorpionNinja

AUG. 25th 2009 @ Hamlin Pub - chesterfield,Mi.

Me, my GF-Dawn met up with djbeers @ Hamlin Pub in chesterfield! We got some dinner and hung out for afew hours there! about 7-8pm quite afew sportbikers all came and parked. Hmm like 35 bikes total with afew HD types!

my GF got to met dave, and dave got to met dawn aka my Cuddlebunny!

Man its getting darker out quickly. 820pm sunset

Old August 26th, 2009, 04:32 PM   #34
ScorpionNinja

THURSDAY - AUG. 27th 2009

Bike Nite @ Royal Oak again!

(If weather is Nice to us)

Ill go for sure, my gf Dawn might 2up with me there, thou not sure at this time! ill Post update tomorrow!!!

Anyone else wanna Met me up there? Matt? you havent gone yet?

ttyl guys...

Old August 27th, 2009, 05:11 AM   #35
djbeer
ninjette.org newbie

Motorcycle(s): 2007 BMW R1200 RT, 2008 BMW R1200 HP2 SPORT, 2010 BMW S1000RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpionNinja View Post
Bike Nite @ Royal Oak again!

(If weather is Nice to us)

Ill go for sure, my gf Dawn might 2up with me there, thou not sure at this time! ill Post update tomorrow!!!

Anyone else wanna Met me up there? Matt? you havent gone yet?

ttyl guys...
I am planning to be in royal oak tonight if the weather is OK. It was nice meeting your GF tuesday. She is a keeper. Let me know where you want to eat and time.

Djbeer
djbeer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 27th, 2009, 03:34 PM   #36
ScorpionNinja

Well a HUGE Rain system is heading Due EAST! covering from grand rapids, lapeer,flint,etc! royal oak is a NO GO for me at least!

Well the weather looks ok enuff for this SAT-SUN for a trip. I was thinking of another HELL,Mi. trip... or maybe Caseville, or some place thats around 100miles ONE WAY.... cant do the Traverse City,Mi. one yet... but Soon! Start planning on it guys! Start leaving your upcoming weekends OFF, etc so we can get at least 1 Big long trip going ASAP!!!!

ttyl

Old August 31st, 2009, 10:58 AM   #37
ScorpionNinja

Hi, lets try for another Royal Oak Bike nite, this THURS. Sept.3rd!
Weather so far looks like NO RAIN, also this will be my Last THURS nite before my Bowling league season starts... on THURS Sept.10th!

I can come to Royal Oaks Bike Nites on THURS till the riding season is over or dies out... but it wont be until like 1030pm when i get out there. This is Once Sept.10th Hits and my Bowling Season Starts! Im still down for it thou, if you guys are!

Anyother type of Bike nites you guys hear about, Post em up! Also when do you guys wanna do the Traverse City trip? For me its gotta be a Weekend. Ex: Ill work a Sat. Morning, get off 9am. Get home and get ready by 10am. Well met up at some place say 1030-11am. Then Ride out to Traverse City taking breaks and stops as needed! Spend the Night out there somewhere, and hang out, ride up around there some of Sunday, till 5pm? then Gas up and head home, be in bed by 11pm?
Sound Good?

We could also do HELL again, as my GF dawn wants to come this time! heh
We rode like 240 miles Sunday night. Went up to Port Sanilac, we took 23mile to M-29... all along the coast north....to M-25!

Leave one...

Old August 31st, 2009, 12:04 PM   #38
sugarbear
ninjette.org member

Hi, ScorpionNinja.
I just PM'd you.
Also will post here about this weekend...
I'm sticking around town and would like to do some riding, so let me know what's up.
For Monday, there is a FREE "Puddle of Mudd" concert. Alternative type of music. They ROCK. A really great band!!! They have made some great music videos and get lots of radio play. If you want to see them, go to the Arts, Beats & Eats festival in Pontiac on Monday (Labor Day), they start at 6:30. There is a $2 admission to the festival and you will have to pay to park. I think it would be great to get a group of Ninjettes to meet up there and rock out <LOL>
Anyone interested?
Hey, Matt - you in?
SugarBear

Old September 1st, 2009, 03:13 PM   #39
ScorpionNinja

djbeers, SB, me are going up to Hamlins Pub in Chesterfield (23mile & gratiot) 630pm till ???

They have $5 Burger,fries, 12oz. Beer,Pop,Tea (your choice)

See you up there!

Old September 1st, 2009, 03:18 PM   #40
ScorpionNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbear View Post
Hi, ScorpionNinja.
I just PM'd you.
Also will post here about this weekend...
I'm sticking around town and would like to do some riding, so let me know what's up.
For Monday, there is a FREE "Puddle of Mudd" concert. Alternative type of music. They ROCK. A really great band!!! They have made some great music videos and get lots of radio play. If you want to see them, go to the Arts, Beats & Eats festival in Pontiac on Monday (Labor Day), they start at 6:30. There is a $2 admission to the festival and you will have to pay to park. I think it would be great to get a group of Ninjettes to meet up there and rock out <LOL>
Anyone interested?
Hey, Matt - you in?
SugarBear
Yes! My GF dawn is gonna 2UP with me there!

Mons i get off work early, MORE early this MON. (a Mow and Go - home)

My GF works till 3-4pm so well have to either Met up like 5pm, or Dawn and I, will have to met you guys up there in Pontiac!

If we are able to met up say around 5pm. Id Vote dave & carol, betty (if she can go) the 3-4 of us Met up @ 7-11 on corner of HALL RD & GRATIOT! Then we can fly down HALL RD to Pontiac! Matt can met up with us in pontiac!

sound good? sound like a basic plan? lol