Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Notices

Old August 21st, 2008, 04:45 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[2fiddy.com] - Nojima Exhaust

The international parts scene is kicking the poo out of the US scene as far as getting parts to market… Here is some more Japanese goodness in the form of an exhaust by Nojima. This is a full exhaust that actually has a super nice look to it, ( Sorta like a refined Yosh)* and I was really getting jealous that Asia is getting all these awesome goodies, and us…. Not so much…

Then I realized… it’s also almost a $1000 USD… Yah… Exactly..

So — I guess at the end of the day, I’m starting to understand why these are not imported… I really doubt that many Americans would dish out a cool K on an exhaust for a $4k Bike…

Manufacture: Nojima
Price: ?99,750 (~$950 USD)
Link: Here

Thanks Rogg for sending this in…

Click here for full story...