ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Ninjettes At Speed

Old July 2nd, 2011, 01:37 PM   #1
Bueller999
Oldie but a goodie

Name: David

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 650r, 06 SV 650 race, 08 250r race, 03 Buell XB9s, 01 KTM 300 EXC

"Chicane Track Day" at HPR Monday 9/5/11

Chicane just announced an additional track day on Labor Day at the best track that Colorado has to offer.
This will also benefit a fallen riders daughter who died in a tragic crash last Thursday. Any sign ups before 8/1/11 will have $25 donated to the fund that is still to be established.

For those that have never been on a track(IMI does not count ) there is a "Never ever" group that has limited spaces and always sells out almost immediately. The normal fee is $200, but the never evers get in for $100. It includes classroom and on track instruction and the track time is in the beginner group.
I am really stoked that my wife showed a great interest in this and we signed her up! She has a Ninjette too so this is really awesome leap forward for her.

Even if the Never ever sells out the beginner group is a great way to get introduced to the track. They will allow zip together textiles for beginner group only.

Here is a link to the registration page but you can check out their policies here.

The 250's do great at HPR, I am running a full exhaust but my airbox is stock w/ snorkel intact so no huge perfomance mods (spec class racing) and stock gearing.

This is a video of me in intermediate on the day last week. I get eaten up on the big straights but the corners are where the fun is anyway

Link to original page on Vimeo.

This is a very well run organized track day that keeps safety as it's highest priority. They furnish lunch and last time all the water or poweraid you could consume.

Hope some of you can make it out!

ABRacing
Bueller999 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 5th, 2011, 07:39 PM   #2
Bueller999
Oldie but a goodie

Name: David

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 650r, 06 SV 650 race, 08 250r race, 03 Buell XB9s, 01 KTM 300 EXC

Did another halfday @ HPR on the 4th.

Link to original page on YouTube.

ABRacing
Bueller999 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 5th, 2011, 07:48 PM   #3
00NissanNinja
I hate driving...

Name: S

Motorcycle(s): 13 Triumph Street Triple R, 09 Ninja 250r (Sold 4/20/12)

Nice, I liked how you caught them on the straights quite a few times (especially the guy at around 4 min that guy just couldn't corner). Man wasn't it hot as hell yesterday? I finally got to use my entire tire yesterday. I thought I had scrapped my boot a couple times but that was my pegs and exhaust lol.

09 ninja 2fiddy SE Driving slow things fast
00NissanNinja is offline   Reply With Quote