ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Pictures

Old February 14th, 2014, 03:17 PM   #1
kg4kpg
Disavowed

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): '07 EX250

Back in black

Well, I tried to save a 93 250 my daughter had but it needed more work than I was capable of. Sold it to a guy who was going to do a streetfighter. I was stuck for the last 6 months riding a Honda Helix to work to save gas. Finally sold the nerd mobile and stumbled on my new to me 2007 250. It only has 2250 miles on the odometer and is in near mint condition as far as I can tell. Previous owner had it outside under cover the last couple weeks while we have been having out cold snap and ice storms but when we went out it started right up. Only mod is the TwoBrothers M-6 exhaust. On my last 250 I had a Double Bubble screen and hope I can find a deal on another, it was awesome. Rode great coming home tonight although I couldn't feel nothing since it was 35 degrees.
Chris

kg4kpg is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 14th, 2014, 03:39 PM   #2
CC Cowboy
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Nice ride. I'll give you $20 for it if you'll deliver it (full of gas).