Notices

Old April 20th, 2014, 06:12 AM   #1
antiant
antiant

Name: antiant

Motorcycle(s): None

MOTM - Oct '14
# of displayed posts

Hey @Alex is there a way to change the current number of displayed posts from 100 and give options such as 500 and 1000? I like to be able to scroll continuously, without having to click the next page. It makes viewing threads like these https://www.ninjette.org/forums/showpost.php?p=846751&postcount=5344 easier to navigate and more efficient. Also, when I'm searching for things, it starts to make it hard to find something in those humongous threads. Thanks.
antiant is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 20th, 2014, 06:36 AM   #2
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE, '15 CRF110F, '13 TT-R50E

100 is about the maximum. Any more and the pages with embedded media on them (like that "what song did you just listen to") would start to crash browsers.

For searching within threads, there is a link at the top of each page of the thread to search within the thread; that search does go through the entire thread, not just the page that is currently displayed.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 20th, 2014, 06:42 AM   #3
antiant
antiant

Name: antiant

Motorcycle(s): None

MOTM - Oct '14
Hmm, that's too bad. I kind of figured it might be due to crashing, but thought I would ask. Thanks for telling me about the search within thread, I did not know that and it works great.
antiant is offline   Reply With Quote