ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Notices

Old February 6th, 2017, 04:08 PM   #161
"A"
vampire

Name: A

Motorcycle(s): 2 many 2 list

PC only.. probably should invest in a better performance computer so my game performance can improve.

If you are interested in creating a PC account, use invite code: TANKSRULE

Receive a tier 3 premium tank: M22 Locust, 7 days Premium, and 250 Gold.
"A" is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 6th, 2017, 05:51 PM   #162
"A"
vampire

Artillery gameplay are going to be near completely different:

Source: https://ritastatusreport.live/2017/0...es/#more-30663

SANDBOX: ARTILLERY AMMO CHANGES

February 6, 2017

Here are the listed changes regarding the Tier X artillery in the current sandbox iteration. First up the ammunition changes with the new maximum stun times:
– Bat.-Chβtillon 155 58:

Shell OCO mle. 1944: Removed

Shell OE M101M4:
Damage – reduced from 1250 to 750
Penetration – reduced from 95 mm to 39 mm
Splash Radius – increased from 3.97 meters to 9 meters
Stun – 32 seconds
Shell OE M101M6:
Damage – reduced from 1250 to 750
Penetration – reduced from 95 mm to 39 mm
Splash Radius – increased from 5.34 meters to 10 meters
Stun – 32 seconds

-GWE-100:

Shells Gr. 18 Be: removed
Shell Gr. 18 Stg:
Damage – reduced from 2000 to 1100
Penetration – reduced from 105 mm to 53 mm
Splash Radius – increased from 6.22 meters to 14 meters
Stun – 40 seconds
Shell Gr. 18:
Damage – reduced from 2000 to 1100
Penetration – reduced from 105 mm to 53 mm
Splash Radius – increased from 9.21 meters to 15.5 meters
Stun – 40 seconds

– Conqueror Gun Carriage:

Shell HE Mk. 18:
Damage – reduced from 2200 to 1200
Penetration – reduced from 117 mm to 58 mm
Splash Radius – increased from 7.76 meters to 15 meters
Stun – 43 seconds
Shell HE Mk. 19:
Damage – is reduced from 2200 to 1200
Penetration – reduced from 117 mm to 58 mm
Splash Radius – increased from 11.1 meters to 16.7 meters
Stun – 43 seconds

– T92:

Shell M114 / M78: removed
Shell HE M146:
Damage – reduced from 2250 to 1300
Penetration – reduced from 120 mm to 60 mm
Splash Radius – increased from 8.13 meters to 15 meters
Stun – 45 seconds
Shell HE M160:
Damage – reduced from 2250 to 1300
Penetration – reduced from 120 mm to 60 mm
Splash radius – increased from 11.64 meters do16,7 meters
Stun – 45 seconds

– Object 261:

Shell UBR-600: removed
Shell F-600D:
Damage – reduced from 1700 to 900
Penetration – reduced from 102 mm to 45 mm
Splash radius – increased from 4.91 meters to 11 meters
Stun – 38 seconds
Shell F-600BM:
Damage – reduced from 1700 to 900
Penetration – reduced from 102 mm to 45 mm
Splash radius – upgraded with 7.28 meters to 12.7 meters
Stun – 38 seconds

Stat Changes:

Bat.-Chβtillon 155 58:

Accuracy improved from 0.8 to 0.61
Aim time reduced from 5.5 to 4.5
Magazine Reload reduced from 80 to 52

GW E 100:

Accuracy improved from 0.84 to 0.76
Aim time is reduced from 7 to 4.8
Reload time decreased from 42.5 to 39

Conqueror Gun Carriage:

Accuracy improved with 1.2 to 1.08
Aim time reduced from 8.8 to 6.1
Reload reduced from 58.1 to 52 with a

T92:

Accuracy improved from 0.92 to 0.83
Aim time is reduced from 8 to 5.9
Reload reduced from 53 to 49

Object 261:

Accuracy improved from 0.66 to 0.59
Aim time reduced from 6.5 to 4.5
Reload reduced from 35 to 32 with GW E 100:

Old February 7th, 2017, 07:03 AM   #163
taz
????????????????

Name: T

Motorcycle(s): 2007 ninja 250, 14 ninja 300, 09 1125CR

MOTM - May '17
Quote:
Originally Posted by "A" View Post
PC only.. probably should invest in a better performance computer so my game performance can improve.

If you are interested in creating a PC account, use invite code: TANKSRULE

Receive a tier 3 premium tank: M22 Locust, 7 days Premium, and 250 Gold.
thanks but like you I have invested some fare amount time on the ps4 and if i would switch to pc i would have to get a new one the one i have is over 5 years old and was a cheap wallmart one to begin
taz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 7th, 2017, 09:31 AM   #164
"A"
vampire

I know what you mean, my PC is about 5 y-o, WoT is going to HD models and fancy graphics.
I run WoT with the lowest graphic settings and still get 12-14 fps for of the time, easily drops to 6-8 fps during heavy action.
I often wonder how much better my game play could be with a better computer, but too lazy to research and invest in better computer for just a computer game.
I think I will stick with 2-wheel activities as my main expenses.

Old April 5th, 2017, 09:19 AM   #165
"A"
vampire

Cool

Having fun in the tier IX Swedish vs tier X enemies: REPLAY

Old April 6th, 2017, 05:33 AM   #166
VaFish
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Ninja 250, 2019 Harley Ultra Classic, 2001 Suzuki SV650

MOTM - Jan '16
@A, have you ever totaled up how much you have spent on WOT?
VaFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 6th, 2017, 06:31 AM   #167
"A"
vampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaFish View Post
@A, have you ever totaled up how much you have spent on WOT?
Money or time? Money wise, probably over $250-300 since 2011 on WoT.
Time wise.. probably more than I should.

I only purchase premium tanks/account time or gold when they come on sale.
Usually premium tanks come on sale 30-50% off normal price for WoT anniversary such as this upcoming weekend.
You can pick up tier 6 premium tanks for less than $10, I think.

Gold and premium account time are regularly on sale from WoWP that can directly apply to WoT account.
3-day premium and 500-1000 gold usually less than $8.00

Time I spent grinding tanks I make sure there are special missions earning extra xp or Personal Reserves and use them to help me progress up the tech-tree quicker.
Promotions/missions/tournaments/specials within WoT usually allow players to earn gold or premium time, just have to look them up.
I participate in contest and tournaments to win gold, even just signing up and showing up to tournaments can win free stuff.. most of the time contestants don't even show, so you get to advance to the next round for more free stuff.
Even if you lose in the first round you get free stuff like Personal Reserves or 24hr premium time.
I send lots of hand-drawn tanks to WarGaming to earn free stuff, too.
It's rather time consuming to research all the specials/promotions/missions, but it allows faster progression.
I guess I can be a gamer now, only in WoT no other games.

Old April 6th, 2017, 01:44 PM   #168
VaFish

MOTM - Jan '16
That's not as bad as I would have thought.

I still haven't spent a dime, have won over 600 gold I some of those kill a pro challenges.

Old April 6th, 2017, 02:11 PM   #169
"A"
vampire

Cool

Quote:
That's not as bad as I would have thought.

I still haven't spent a dime, have won over 600 gold I some of those kill a pro challenges.
I enjoy the challenge of the WoT gameplay, very much depend on team work to succeed in random battles; it does seem that there is certain amount of pay-to-win.. or at least pay-to-progress down the tech-tree quicker.

Over the pas 6 years I've learned few things about this game; the reward of epic win comes far and between, but certainly satisfying when they occur.

I figure that I gave up smoking some 20+ years ago, drink less than 2/3 times a month, no other money consuming vices; don't even own a smartphone, cell phone bill is less than $25/month. Bicycling, motorcycling are the only two vises I have.

If you ever want to platoon or join a tournament to win free in-game stuff.. you know where yo find me.
I have some invite codes for new accounts, but once in a while I get premium tank codes for existing account.. I'll pass them along.

Old April 6th, 2017, 02:50 PM   #170
taz
????????????????

MOTM - May '17
just wish we could cross platform play, I would certainly join once in a while if we could.

Old April 6th, 2017, 02:59 PM   #171
"A"
vampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by taz View Post
just wish we could cross platform play, I would certainly join once in a while if we could.
That would be nice..

I don't own other video game console.. I think the original Playstation was the latest/last console I owned... but I still have a vintage arcade in my basement.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old April 7th, 2017, 01:45 PM   #172
"A"
vampire

BTW, some good discounts available this weekend.

I'm looking forward towards the tier X Light tanks that are coming in the next patch, grind some XP on my tier VIII light tanks.

Old April 16th, 2017, 05:57 PM   #173
"A"
vampire

Link to original page on YouTube.

Old April 18th, 2017, 06:51 AM   #174
"A"
vampire

Pulled from: https://thedailybounce.net/

GARBAD’S 10 RULES FOR INTERNET TANK FIGHTING

Hello everyone,

Many of you have heard of him, others maybe not, but the name Garbad shouldn’t be unfamiliar specially for the NA Region players. He has recently contacted me in order to write a few articles for the blog, and I’ve haply accepted. From now on, you will see quite a few articles on how to improve your gameplay to tank reviews exclusively at The Daily Bounce. Enjoy.

Author: Garbad
Date: 15/04/2017

I recently returned to WOT after a two year break and have been trying to shake off my rust. This guide has been part of the process of re-learning what it takes to win. I’ve also tried to use as many examples as I could of fighting tanks 2 tiers above. The purpose of this guide is to give you a set of rules to help you win games.

1. Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Before you click battle, do your homework. Have a properly set up tank and crew. Research your common opponents and their weak points. Learn the basic game mechanics, especially the vision system and armor angling. Learn what tanks you can bully and what tanks you need to avoid. Learn what your tank can do – can you reliably snipe at 400+, can you scout, do you have usable camo, can you hull down, etc?

2. Have a plan.

Most tankers just pick a side and roll down it. This is not a plan. A good plan should have two elements – first, you need to think of a goal that will give you an advantage in winning the game and second, you need to have a feasible way to accomplish that goal.

In WOT, most maps are corridors and with so many tanks jammed into such a small map, flanking and other tactics are usually impossible early game. This means your early game plan should be to begin wearing down the opponent with good HP trades, free shots, and brawling from a favorable position. As a unicum, if you sit in back and chaii snipe so will your allies, but if you sieze a key area and start beating down the pubbies, your team will follow and fight on good terms despite themselves. As the field thins out, gaps will open all over the map, allowing you to isolate and flank pockets of resistance. This is when faster tanks can really turn the tide.

In the vast majority of games, my basic plan is something like this:

Move middle early for free hits and disruption; also allows flexibility when I relocate. This typically involves early scouting/sniping from camo.

Support the most essential area, ideally with flanking. This often involves straight up brawling/peekabooming and often costs me a lot of HP.

Once one flank is won, enable your pubbies to move and cap/wipe out other areas of the map. This typically involves scouting/eliminating base camping Tds.

As the hostile team crumbles, eliminate any remaining heros or cancer.

3. Have a backup plan, because the first one probably won’t work

Another key element of planning is to be able to adapt. If you are scouting, have an escape route already in mind. If you are vastly outnumbered on one side, learn to hit them a few times as you give up ground to regain an advantage. This can be a tricky art, and will take practice, but if you can delay or trade well you can overcome a large numbers disadvantage.

4. Decide to be aggressive enough, quickly enough.

Most players in this game just drive around and hope something happens. Good players know that winning depends on you, and that the clock is ticking. I often feel like matches are a contest to see if I can do enough positive things to force my team to win before my teammates can die stupidly. I can’t just sit around and be content with doing my 2k damage, I need to decisively influence the game quickly before things start to collapse.

5. Keep your gun hot.

A wise pubby once said, “If you aren’t firing your gun or moving to a place to fire your gun with advantage at all times, chances are you are doing something wrong.” If you are steadily firing your gun, basically by definition you will get good results and these good results will create a positive flow for your team. EVERY member of your team should be constantly in action, constantly firing at the enemy or quickly moving to flank. You should never sit still for more than 30 seconds waiting for someone to come to you.

This means don’t sit in base and “defend.” Just like the defensive line in football, if the action is taking place near their goal you move up to midfield to provide shots and support yet still defend the base by being behind any possible attackers. Likewise in WOT, defensive Tds need to be close enough to fire the guns at the front lines yet also need to secure access to your cap or be able to RTB.

This is an essential principle – think how easily 6 tanks can destroy 3, and think of how often you see matches where multiple tanks are completely out of the action for one reason or the other. If all of those tank concentrated and were in the action, good things inevitably happen. When in doubt, concentrate your forces in an area, flank, and gang bang them to death.

6. Move away from your attacker – distance is your friend (lateral and diagonal preferred).

When under fire, your first instinct should usually be to back up and start angling your tank. It amazes me how often I get 2-3 shots on a target before the pubbie realizes they are hit and starts to move. Simply tucking in under fire will save a lot of HP, which can then be spent in better ways.

7. Use cover or concealment whenever possible.

Also, don’t drive your heavy tank into a swampy ditch. Seriously.

8. Flank the adversary. Protect yours.

No tank or group of tanks can withstand a crossfire for long. Two groups of tanks can peekaboom back and forth for several minutes with little effect, and when a tiny medium appears behind one group suddenly it becomes a rout. Thus, one of your key goals should be to create flanking opportunities whenever possible. As mentioned earlier, this often means waiting until the mid game and finding a hole to bang down.

On the other side, you also need to eliminate flanking risks. This is usually pretty easy to spot – if the other team has a medium or light who is constantly probing for a way through your lines, eliminate him. Lights/mediums that snipe or who brawl like heavies are typically just inferior versions of other tanks and can be ignored.

9. Always cheat; always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose.

Use any tool at your disposal to win. This means spam gold right liberally, especially on some tanks. It means brutalize the poor tier 6s in your Defender. It means bring a platoon and gang rape pubbies. Anything within the rules should be leveraged to smash your opponents.

10. When the game ends no one will care about your Wn8, DPG, or tactics. The only thing that matters is who won.

Turn off your stats trackers. Seriously. Stop worrying about your color, your DPG, or your Wn8. Stats fetishism not only makes the game less fun but it also makes you play worse.

WOT is a team game. Like other team games, people tend to glorify the scorers, the guys who put up big numbers. The problem is this has led to having 15 people per team trying to take as many shots on goal as they can, regardless of their skillset, and regardless of defense. Meanwhile, the team that has better balance – some players focused on defense, some focused on assists, working on moving the ball for better shots – will always defeat them.

In this meta, team play is rare, because team play doesn’t min/max your DPG. But it does create an opportunity. In the land of the stat whores, the glue player is king. While Harden and Westbrook are circle jerking about their 30 ppg / 10 apg / 10 rpg their teams aren’t even championship contenders (and they also average record turnovers and crap shooting %). Meanwhile my boy Kawhi is putting up 26/7/4 with defender of the year stats, low turnovers, and has the best record in the west. Which of those would you rather be?

Likewise, in internet tanks don’t worry about your DPG. Be the guy willing to lead a push, scout, make a flanking move, out-brawl the hostile heavies in the key area, and more. Your win rate will skyrocket.

Old April 18th, 2017, 02:17 PM   #175
CC Cowboy

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
I still keep getting stumped! Every time I read the title I think it means World of girls in tank tops and I open it only to be disappointed.

Old April 18th, 2017, 03:46 PM   #176
"A"
vampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Cowboy View Post
I still keep getting stumped! Every time I read the title I think it means World of girls in tank tops and I open it only to be disappointed.
You mean like this:

Old April 18th, 2017, 03:58 PM   #177
CC Cowboy

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Now we're talking!

Old April 18th, 2017, 04:36 PM   #178
"A"
vampire

Post them up if you find more.

Old April 18th, 2017, 04:45 PM   #179
Snake

Name: Rick

Motorcycle(s): 05 Blue Ninja 250

MOTY - 2017, MOTM - Jan '19, Oct '16, May '14
They will surely keep our fighting men very happy.
Snake is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 24th, 2017, 07:18 PM   #180
VaFish

MOTM - Jan '16
So how do you like the new Artillery play?

I used to play Artry a lot, then they made it no fun, now it's swung back the other way. Wish I had kept all those SPG's and crews I used to have.

Old April 25th, 2017, 05:02 AM   #181
"A"
vampire

Cool

Quote:
So how do you like the new Artillery play?

I used to play Artry a lot, then they made it no fun, now it's swung back the other way. Wish I had kept all those SPG's and crews I used to have.
I think arty plays are more important now, with larger blast radius and faster reload, I find myself doing more "stun" and disabled tracks damage to enemy tanks that allow assisted damage. Sometime the blast radius can extend beyond solid walls or corners to damage enemy.

Still think the profits and XP can be raised for arty play, but that's just WarGaming manipulating for less arty play in random battles.

I think it's a shame that WarGaming has to change so much of the game dynamics just to compensate players who get angry at receiving "1-shot'ed by artillery". It is a satisfying experience when you produce a "1-shot" to enemy team.

Seems to me, arty play depends less computer/connection performance, allow safer, more insulated battle experience since artys are usually distance away from head-to-head action and yet still produce those "epic win" moments when they do connect their shots... somewhat of an "instant gratification" important to video games.

Nonetheless, arty roles are important and critical to battle success in game when coordinated properly, they can be devastating.
Unfortunately, most players don't have the patience while playing video games to really learn the game mechanics/dynamics to really utilize the coordination among players in random battles.

Old April 26th, 2017, 09:26 AM   #182
VaFish

MOTM - Jan '16
Quote:
I think arty plays are more important now, with larger blast radius and faster reload, I find myself doing more "stun" and disabled tracks damage to enemy tanks that allow assisted damage. Sometime the blast radius can extend beyond solid walls or corners to damage enemy.

Still think the profits and XP can be raised for arty play, but that's just WarGaming manipulating for less arty play in random battles.

I think it's a shame that WarGaming has to change so much of the game dynamics just to compensate players who get angry at receiving "1-shot'ed by artillery". It is a satisfying experience when you produce a "1-shot" to enemy team.

Seems to me, arty play depends less computer/connection performance, allow safer, more insulated battle experience since artys are usually distance away from head-to-head action and yet still produce those "epic win" moments when they do connect their shots... somewhat of an "instant gratification" important to video games.

Nonetheless, arty roles are important and critical to battle success in game when coordinated properly, they can be devastating.
Unfortunately, most players don't have the patience while playing video games to really learn the game mechanics/dynamics to really utilize the coordination among players in random battles.
I was plying my level 3 Bison in a level 5 game the other night. Some player made a comment in the chat window "Oh Look an extinct Bison, have fun" a couple minutes later it was "oh the Bison got a kill!!" Then a couple shots later I said "That's two", and a couple more shots, just as the game ends it was "and there is three" I don't think my Bison had ever shot that many times in a game.

Old May 9th, 2017, 09:02 AM   #183
"A"
vampire

Had some arty fun on EU server: REPLAY

Old June 6th, 2017, 02:05 PM   #184
taz
????????????????

MOTM - May '17
Have not played in almost a month, i think i need to get on today.

Old June 7th, 2017, 05:50 PM   #185
"A"
vampire

Trying out the "Ranked Battles Beta" tonight, hope to earn some Chevrons..

Old August 3rd, 2017, 09:56 AM   #186
"A"
vampire

Cool

Received enough bonds from Ranked Battles to get a Improved Venting System.. mounted on my crew trainer premium tank.

Played my way up to the new tier X Chinese HT.. waiting for the discounts to become available to retrain the crew..

Received an Ace badge on a rental tank.. REPLAY

Old August 11th, 2017, 02:30 PM   #187
VaFish

MOTM - Jan '16
5x experience day and my team can't quite pull it off. Best I've ever done in the T1. Probably one of my best games ever.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg t1 team cant finish him off.JPG (126.4 KB, 2 views)

Old August 12th, 2017, 01:55 AM   #188
"A"
vampire

Cool

x5 Specials does bring out something not ordinary..

Old August 15th, 2017, 06:17 PM   #189
"A"
vampire

Completed SPG-15 mission for my T28 HTC.

Old August 16th, 2017, 06:21 AM   #190
taz
????????????????

MOTM - May '17
nice

Old August 22nd, 2017, 01:51 PM   #191
VaFish

MOTM - Jan '16
@A

Is the M6 the worst tank in this game? I am struggling with this thing. I have about 50 games in it with a 18% win rate. MM keeps putting me in battles with Tier VIII, can't pen a thing with the stock gun and the armor is like paper, couple of hits and I'm dead. It's so strange because I love the T1 that came before it.

I hope this thing turns out like the M3 Lee that I hated at first, then figured out how to play and earned a masters badge with.

Old August 22nd, 2017, 02:39 PM   #192
taz
????????????????

MOTM - May '17
the m6 got better for me as I upgraded it and yes I was hating at first too

Old August 23rd, 2017, 10:36 AM   #193
"A"
vampire

M6 was a tedious grind that I'd like to forget.
Not a whole lot I can suggest other than use premium tank to gain free XP and convertible XP to get thru to T29.

Tier 7, T29 was more capable with dependable turret armor to go hull down vs higher tier.

Usually, I gain free XP and convertible XP on premium tanks to get past tier 6 & below.. or if specific modules are significantly sub-par in performance.

Even with lower tier premium tanks, such as the free tier 2/3 gift tanks, they allow way faster crew training and ok profit when you play them during the x3 or x5 daily victory specials.

M3 Lee is not in my garage, I rather play a the Toldi tier 3 premium than M3 Lee.

BTW, if you love playing the T1, just keep it and play it time to time, especially during those x5 XP specials.

Last futzed with by "A"; August 24th, 2017 at 06:18 AM.

Old August 24th, 2017, 01:53 PM   #194
VaFish

MOTM - Jan '16
Got my win rate all the way up to 21% in the M6. I figured out it's not a brawler like the T1 is, can't just rush into the enemy, especially when they are 2 tiers above me. Just have to hang back and wait for a chance to flank the higher tier tanks, then shoot them in the back or side. I also have to be a bit of a lemming and make sure there are other tanks around. Because if the enemy flanks me I am dead meat.

Didn't save any screen shots but had one pretty epic battle that was all Tier VI tanks or below, I was the only heavy on my team. Me and a Luchs took one side of the map and all the rest of the lemmings went the other way. 2 lights came up on us and we lit them up quick. The Luchs got destroyed just as I killed the last of the enemy lights. Then a M3Lee popped up and I lit him up like a Christmas tree. Then 2 mediums jumped me, I got one of them before the other one got me. I couldn't believe I was in the M6.

Over 1/2 way to the 90mm gun, but have upgraded everything else on it.

Old August 25th, 2017, 06:10 AM   #195
"A"
vampire

With the amount of blow-out battles these days, I mostly ignore the win rate.
6 out of 10 random battles will result in 15-1 or 15-3, regardless of my personal performance.

I'm spending majority of my playing time in premium tanks learn to survive to the end of battle and deal damage to farm credit per battle.
Try to profit as much as I can even in those blow-out losses.

Not sure if it is because of the new matchmaking that are resulting in more frequent blow-out battle results.

Personally, I feel that tier 6 tanks are at the advantage nowadays.
Tier 8 tanks get to meet tier 10 more than 7 out of 10 battles, and all tier 8 battles are likely to be the rest of those 10 battles; very rarely do you get to see tier 7/6 with a premium tier 8 now.

But tier 6 premiums get to play against tier 4/5 still.. you can easily influence the outcome of a battle when you are in a tier 6 light tank like the Type 64, even though it's a premium tank, it's got excellent mobility, firing rate and accuracy on the move; deadly combo when the battle is near the end and all enemies have low HP.

Last futzed with by "A"; August 25th, 2017 at 11:36 AM.

Old August 28th, 2017, 01:52 PM   #196
VaFish

MOTM - Jan '16
Well finally got upgraded to the 90mm gun. The M6 still has paper armor, but at least I can pen the enemy most of the time. And my win rate has risen to 23 percent now, so it is no longer my worst tank in history.

Old September 11th, 2017, 09:02 AM   #197
"A"
vampire

Cool

Looking to Stat pad? at #4, Pz S35 is one of my fav.

Old October 5th, 2017, 10:08 AM   #198
VaFish

MOTM - Jan '16
Quote:
With the amount of blow-out battles these days, I mostly ignore the win rate.
Speaking of blow out battles. It's not uncommon to see one team destroy the other and only lose for or 4 tanks, but I had a battle last week my team destroyed all the other teams tanks and didn't lose a single tank.

On the other side, I think it would be funny to get a whole team to just run themselves into the water and drown before the other team can find them. Let them win the game with no hit points of damage.

Old October 6th, 2017, 08:46 AM   #199
"A"
vampire

It's only fun when you're on the winning team.

Seems like WoT is losing player base; with merger of NA East & West servers, official story is for Ranked Battles.. but I've played ranked battles, even with merged servers participation was lack luster, queue was longer than 2:00 sometimes during prime time play.
I'm just hoping to make 5k bonds to get my improved gun-rammer for quicker reload.

Old October 6th, 2017, 05:36 PM   #200
VaFish

MOTM - Jan '16
Found the screen shot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg panther no lost teammates.JPG (121.0 KB, 5 views)