ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

View Poll Results: Are chicks who ride a motorcycle guy magnets?
Yes 49 43.36%
No 9 7.96%
Depends on their assets 51 45.13%
You’re making me hungry for some ____ Tacos LOL! 4 3.54%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 29th, 2011, 08:51 AM   #41
kaiserz
There's a limit to s2pdty

Name: A.D.

Motorcycle(s): 250r ninja (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
Intimidating?

What you do, get a sex change?
I'm speaking for the majority of guys out there, with or w/o a bike, and a guy seeing this hot biker chick with full leathers riding a zx6r. what would he do? would he go on and start a conversation with her? about what? about bikes? when he doesn't even have any idea what kind of rocket she rides, he can talk about his yamaha gixxer 1400 or his level 70 paladin. I bet only 90% of the guys out there doesn't know **** about bikes. That's why I said it's gonna be a lil intimidating and most guys will just look and appreciate the view. (Unless they're like you, who knows his stuff )

On the other hand, it's different for guys, having a bike (or a helmet alone) can make you a chick magnet(that's what they say). maybe because girls love the badass aura that a biker guy gives out.(ask me how I know)

But still having a bike only adds to your "magnetism" or whatever you guys wanna call em. If you're a sexy chick who's all fit and stuff and you have a bike then to me that = to hotness but not necessarily a guy magnet.

This is just a humble opinion on my side.
kaiserz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 29th, 2011, 08:53 AM   #42
Boom King
So, where's the reverse?

Name: Anson

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

yes please....

Boom King is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 29th, 2011, 09:06 AM   #43
AznJoJo
ninjette.org Bunny

Name: Jojo

Motorcycle(s): none, cuz i'm a loser.

If they aren't, then why am I saving up for one?! o.0
AznJoJo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 29th, 2011, 09:07 AM   #44
Ninja Assassin
ninjette.org member

Name: Jeremy

Motorcycle(s): 2010 two-fiddy (red)

So one night my wife and i were at a bikenight. We're sitting on the patio hanging out and suddenly a group rides up and everyone imediatly notices this gorgeous, petite young lady climb off her bike and strut around knowing everyone was looking at her.

They spent about 5 or 10 minutes there before headign down the road. With every guy there watching her as she leaves, suddenly, VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM, BAM!!!! She dumped teh clutch and took off and wiped out in front of everyone. After talking to a few people we learned she couldn't ride for ****, it wasn't her bike, but her boyfriends. She was just trying to look cool etc.

The moral was i seldom (never) see young attractive women riding a sportsbike of any type unless it's b/c their boyfriend has introduced them and actually has a bike for them to ride. There are two ways to view that: A)She's a poser and only into it b/c of her boyfriend or B) Yeah her b/f introduced her to it but it still makes her slightly more attractive b/c she's into learning new things.

Kind of a case by case thing in my mind. BUT i do see a butt load of older ladies riding the harley type bikes around here. And by older i mean like 50 ish. And even most of them are riding along side their husbands.
Ninja Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 29th, 2011, 09:08 AM   #45
DjDiablo
ninjette.org member

Name: Djalma

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2010 - FI - Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznJoJo View Post
If they aren't, then why am I saving up for one?! o.0
Girl U dont need a bike to look sexy...

But if u get and i see u on it... I will... I... Well probably do nothing cause i am way too far ahuahuahuah

DjDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 29th, 2011, 09:24 AM   #46
bonbon76
ninjette.org member

Name: Bonnie

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250

I have yet to see/experience that a bike makes a difference to be honest....

Old August 29th, 2011, 09:33 AM   #47
DjDiablo
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbon76 View Post
U have just being riding the wrong places...

Just check the vote progress!!!

There is almost no one hungry!!!!

Old August 29th, 2011, 10:03 AM   #48
rockNroll

Name: rock

Motorcycle(s): black

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbon76 View Post
ride by me

Old August 29th, 2011, 10:24 AM   #49
AznJoJo
ninjette.org Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjDiablo View Post
Girl U dont need a bike to look sexy...

But if u get and i see u on it... I will... I... Well probably do nothing cause i am way too far ahuahuahuah

LOL! aww, you're too kind sir.

Old August 29th, 2011, 10:37 AM   #50
zilaniz
ninjette.org member

Name: Jeff

Motorcycle(s): 08 R6

Yes, the only thing as hot as a girl rider is a snow bunnie....something about snow bunnies
zilaniz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 29th, 2011, 10:40 AM   #51
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhyen View Post
Girls are hot, period. Anything else they add-on like bike skills, driving skills, cooking skills, or even just being an excellent conversationalist is just bonus points.

Much <3 to the ladies out there.
Even though I know you're a guy, it's just weird seing you say that with that avatar.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 29th, 2011, 10:50 AM   #52
bdavison
Wartown, USA

Name: Bryan

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R SE, 2007 Ninja 650R, and assorted other bikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilaniz View Post
Yes, the only thing as hot as a girl rider is a snow bunnie....something about snow bunnies
Totally with you on this one...
bdavison is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 29th, 2011, 11:06 AM   #53
Live2ride
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Cody

Motorcycle(s): 06 yzf r6r previously: 09 ninja 250r, black 07 zx6r

I could care less if it's a less than pretty girl; if she rides a motorcycle then I see that as a huge plus. As long as she isn't an a-hole.

Old August 29th, 2011, 12:18 PM   #54
ninja_sleeper
ninjette.org guru

Name: Carrie

Motorcycle(s): Red 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heed View Post
Absolutely. No fat chicks though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdavison View Post

Absolutely makes my day when i see her go by, and drives me crazy at the same time.

Ill meet her sometime...i hope.
This is a romantic story. I hope you meet her and marry her ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrider View Post
I dig chix riding a bike but I have to ask "what is she doing out of the kitchen?"
You would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Assassin View Post
So one night my wife and i were at a bikenight. We're sitting on the patio hanging out and suddenly a group rides up and everyone imediatly notices this gorgeous, petite young lady climb off her bike and strut around knowing everyone was looking at her.

They spent about 5 or 10 minutes there before headign down the road. With every guy there watching her as she leaves, suddenly, VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM, BAM!!!! She dumped teh clutch and took off and wiped out in front of everyone. After talking to a few people we learned she couldn't ride for ****, it wasn't her bike, but her boyfriends. She was just trying to look cool etc.

The moral was i seldom (never) see young attractive women riding a sportsbike of any type unless it's b/c their boyfriend has introduced them and actually has a bike for them to ride. There are two ways to view that: A)She's a poser and only into it b/c of her boyfriend or B) Yeah her b/f introduced her to it but it still makes her slightly more attractive b/c she's into learning new things.

Kind of a case by case thing in my mind. BUT i do see a butt load of older ladies riding the harley type bikes around here. And by older i mean like 50 ish. And even most of them are riding along side their husbands.
That's so freaking embarrassing. I guess if your just riding to look like a bad ass you will eventually end up embarrassing yourself.

My boyfriend had a Honda Shadow for since he was in his 20's (36 now) and now he has a pretty sweet custom chopper. I mentioned to him that I have been researching street bikes, and that I wanted one. I told him every time I see people on them, I just felt it. I wanted one. Did all my research on what I needed to do. He thought it was just a whim thing, but when I started telling him what bike I wanted and why, he was all for it because I had my own interest. I scoured the net for info, asked questions whenever I saw riders around town. After I got my endorsement I get a text from him saying he's going to check out a ninja for me. It was a 500 though, and I wanted a 250. About 2 hours later he sends me a text of the bike, but it's in his garage. He told me a Ninja can't ride next to a chopper, so I guess I got him into the street bikes. Lol. He actually just bought a zx6 636 too. Heh. I've created a monster.

I love seeing ladies on bikes. Especially ones that can ride.

Old August 29th, 2011, 12:26 PM   #55
THE BIG SITT
ninjette.org sage

Name: Andy

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

In one of my classes, we had to do one of those gay "meet your classmates" things where you go around and find someone who fits the different descriptions on the paper and have them sign your paper. One of the items was "someone who rides a motorcycle". The only person (other than me) who fit into that category was a girl who easily was an 8.5 on a normal day. But on that day, when she said she was a rider (she ride an R1 at that!), I fell in love. Then I remembered I'm engaged… oh well…
THE BIG SITT is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 29th, 2011, 12:33 PM   #56
azimmer11
ninjette.org sage

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BIG SITT View Post
In one of my classes, we had to do one of those gay "meet your classmates" things where you go around and find someone who fits the different descriptions on the paper and have them sign your paper. One of the items was "someone who rides a motorcycle". The only person (other than me) who fit into that category was a girl who easily was an 8.5 on a normal day. But on that day, when she said she was a rider (she ride an R1 at that!), I fell in love. Then I remembered I'm engaged… oh well…
pretty much the story of me and Carrie.
azimmer11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 29th, 2011, 12:43 PM   #57
akima
Nooblet

Name: Akima

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R FI

MOTM - Oct '13
Quote:

OMG, poor girl! That must have been so embarrassing. I sometimes get self-conscious and think to much about the people around me rather than what I'm doing... hope that never happens to me
akima is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 29th, 2011, 02:08 PM   #58
bonbon76
ninjette.org member

Name: Bonnie

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjDiablo View Post
U have just being riding the wrong places...

Just check the vote progress!!!

There is almost no one hungry!!!!
rockNroll....LOL... Thanks.. Ill keep that in mind next time Im in South Carolina!

DjDiablo... and yup, the vote sure does show me wrong I guess...

Old August 29th, 2011, 02:25 PM   #59
ninja_sleeper
ninjette.org guru

Name: Carrie

Motorcycle(s): Red 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BIG SITT View Post
I feel sorry for your fiance, she's engaged to a douche bag.

Old August 29th, 2011, 04:01 PM   #60
ally99
Ninja chick

Name: Allyson

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300

MOTM - Dec '13, Feb '15
Quote:

Um, shouldn't there be an option C? C) She learned because she wanted to, not because a "b/f" introduced it to her and she continues to ride because she's damn good at it?

Check out my Appalachian Trail journal, 2015!

Postwhores are COOL! ~Allyson
ally99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 29th, 2011, 04:18 PM   #61
AznJoJo
ninjette.org Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally99 View Post
Um, shouldn't there be an option C? C) She learned because she wanted to, not because a "b/f" introduced it to her and she continues to ride because she's damn good at it?
+1

Old August 29th, 2011, 05:02 PM   #62
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
Quote:

FWIW, it was a woman who got me into riding scooters and bikes on the street. she had one and wanted to borrow my car, so we would trade.

Old August 29th, 2011, 07:03 PM   #63
james250ninja
james250ninjette.newbie

Name: james

Motorcycle(s): 1986 ninja 250

Smile

Quote:
As a happily married, straight woman, I absolutely think chicks are hot (or beautiful) on a bike.
i agree i love seeing more women on sports nike it sexy awsome and just great too see...lets see more of women out there...
james250ninja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 29th, 2011, 08:22 PM   #64
blink
Always.

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250, '05 GSX-R600

No.

seriously no..

its cool if your gf gets into it,but looking on the street and seeing a chick gun it by...not too interesting

Old August 30th, 2011, 12:16 AM   #65
Kurgan
ninjette.org guru

Name: Kurgan

Motorcycle(s): '09 Ninja 250R

I guess it depends on the guy.

I've got no problem at all with women on 2 wheels as long as they're not a S.Q.U.I.D. or packing saddlebags of their own, but I know a decent amount of guys that just couldn't take a girl out-riding them, they would go into a mental breakdown if any girl did something better than them. And some of them don't think girls should ride by themselves at all, they're the type of cruiser HD leatherheads that think the only place for them is on the back of their bike or on the side of the road, in other words, idiots.
Kurgan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 30th, 2011, 04:32 AM   #66
azimmer11
ninjette.org sage

Quote:
shes obviously not damn good at it if she dropped it haha

Old August 30th, 2011, 04:38 AM   #67
akima
Nooblet

MOTM - Oct '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by azimmer11 View Post
I'm sure none of the best Moto GP riders in the world have ever dropped a bike.

Old August 30th, 2011, 04:44 AM   #68
azimmer11
ninjette.org sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by akima View Post
I'm sure none of the best Moto GP riders in the world have ever dropped a bike.
You are correct. you aren't aloud to ride Moto GP if you've dropped a bike. They check your history

Old August 30th, 2011, 01:43 PM   #69
CharlieBucket
ninjette.org member

Name: Charlie

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250 and 1982 Yamaha Maxim 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_sleeper View Post
I feel sorry for your fiance, she's engaged to a douche bag.
+100

So nice to see another lady on the forum who doesn't tolerate all these sexist comments!
CharlieBucket is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 30th, 2011, 04:49 PM   #70
ally99
Ninja chick

MOTM - Dec '13, Feb '15
Quote:
Um, who said she dropped it? He was referencing women riders in general. And let me guess, you've never once dropped your bike? Of course not, because that would mean you're obviously "not damn good at it" either. Oh wait, you're a guy, it's "different", I guess. Dude, you really need to think before you type sometimes.

Old August 30th, 2011, 07:51 PM   #71
Snake

Name: Rick

Motorcycle(s): 05 Blue Ninja 250

MOTY - 2017, MOTM - Jan '19, Oct '16, May '14
For me it's not the bike or lack there of, it's the womans' personality and confidence that is the magnetic force for me. Women Rock!!!
Snake is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 31st, 2011, 01:55 AM   #72
kyrider

Name: Bobbert

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_sleeper View Post

You would.

I think you read me wrong. I kid a lot you know!

I am one of the biggest opponents to woman's suffrage you would ever meet.
kyrider is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 31st, 2011, 03:31 AM   #73
Clearlynotstefan
ninjette.org member

Name: Stefan

Motorcycle(s): 2000 Ninja 250, Totally black. Gsxr 600 Red.

False- Unless the man was made of iron, he would not be effected by a magnet

/literalism

On the face of it, I do disagree. But thats just because I don't think "magnet" is the right word. I don't think a girl is any more attractive because she rides. I think we might have more in common, or maybe even that shes more "down to earth". I would consider it a conversation starter for sure, but I don't think it works on the same principles as it does with a man on the bike.

Also, the sample of this poll makes it inaccurate. I'd imagine we have a significant number more men then women (but growing). When the poll asking the mostly male group if the bike was a chick magnet, it was answered from the perspective of our experience. Yes, I've met girls, in my experience from being on a bike.
When the woman poll asked if its a chick magnet, the reply was Yes, us biker guys find other biker girls hot, just pointing that out

I just think the chemistry of a male approaching a female is so different. We don't need incentive lol, you guys ARE incentive. It can be different the other way around, it's almost like men are striving to be in the Alpha group, and feel our having a bike, or more importantly having the personality attributes that a bike implies, will set us apart from the pack.

Sorry, back in school mode. Thinking way to hard.
Clearlynotstefan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 31st, 2011, 04:03 AM   #74
Snake

Name: Rick

Motorcycle(s): 05 Blue Ninja 250

MOTY - 2017, MOTM - Jan '19, Oct '16, May '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrider View Post
I think you read me wrong. I kid a lot you know!

I am one of the biggest opponents to woman's suffrage you would ever meet.
You are not going to make very many points with the ladies by saying that you are an opponent to woman's suffrage. Women fought very hard to gain that right.
Snake is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 31st, 2011, 04:26 AM   #75
DjDiablo
ninjette.org member

Come on guys and girls...

For those guys that think they are better than women just because they got something els between their legs... remember that is all u got!!!

For those girls that get mad at those guys remember... You dont need tham and the best way is to ignore and prove that u are a better human being...

lets talk in a healthy way plz...

Old August 31st, 2011, 04:33 AM   #76
CynicalC

Name: Colin

Motorcycle(s): '96 EX250

Quote:
I guess you're single?
Or maybe he has a girlfriend with a sense of humor?

Old August 31st, 2011, 04:45 AM   #77
azimmer11
ninjette.org sage

Quote:
Um, who said she dropped it? He was referencing women riders in general. And let me guess, you've never once dropped your bike? Of course not, because that would mean you're obviously "not damn good at it" either. Oh wait, you're a guy, it's "different", I guess. Dude, you really need to think before you type sometimes.
lol umadbro? dont have a BF on me. i have dropped my bike...but then again it was because someone ran a red light in the rain and it was my only option to stay alive...not because i wanted to show off pulling out of a parking lot and it does say she dropped it lmao go re-read.

Old August 31st, 2011, 05:01 AM   #78
akima
Nooblet

MOTM - Oct '13

Step away.

Old August 31st, 2011, 05:40 AM   #79
Cuongism

Name: Cuong

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250r, 2007 Daytona 675

Quote:
and it does say she dropped it lmao go re-read.
you might have to go reread, specifically post #62.

"she" refers to the female rider population, not anyone specific...unless you think every female rider drops it.
Cuongism is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 31st, 2011, 08:41 AM   #80
ally99
Ninja chick

MOTM - Dec '13, Feb '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalC View Post
Or maybe he has a girlfriend with a sense of humor?
Bet I'm right.

Quote:
lol umadbro? dont have a BF on me. i have dropped my bike...but then again it was because someone ran a red light in the rain and it was my only option to stay alive...not because i wanted to show off pulling out of a parking lot and it does say she dropped it lmao go re-read.
Dude, your posts are so out there all the time (and pointless, rude, and degrading), that I'm happy to make you the first member I've ever put on "ignore". Guess what? I'm not the only one who has done so. Anyway, to each his own. Just ride safe. Even though you don't make a lot of sense sometimes, I would never want your cocky attitude to get you in trouble on the street.