ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Ride Reports

Old August 12th, 2011, 02:52 PM   #121
motomom7
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Tina

Motorcycle(s): 2007 ex

OMGoodness... Y'all were the best and I give my thanks to all for making it the greatest first group ride a person could ever have!! That video made my heart beat faster in memory and longing!! I want to thank Tri for indroducing me to this site and meeting me at Starbucks to help lead me to meet spot, Brian for organizing & sweeping, Alex for leading, and Gary for being a helper in bringing Tri's bike home... and, oh yeah, no malfunction... I got that pic and your lucky I don't know how to put it on here!! It was awesome meeting and riding with all of you. Cannot wait to do it again and "almost" wish I wasn't going on the Curve Unit ride Sunday or else I would be there with you guys on that road again. Yeehaw!!
motomom7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 12th, 2011, 02:57 PM   #122
setasai
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Brian

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomom7 View Post
OMGoodness... Y'all were the best and I give my thanks to all for making it the greatest first group ride a person could ever have!! That video made my heart beat faster in memory and longing!! I want to thank Tri for indroducing me to this site and meeting me at Starbucks to help lead me to meet spot, Brian for organizing & sweeping, Alex for leading, and Gary for being a helper in bringing Tri's bike home... and, oh yeah, no malfunction... I got that pic and your lucky I don't know how to put it on here!! It was awesome meeting and riding with all of you. Cannot wait to do it again and "almost" wish I wasn't going on the Curve Unit ride Sunday or else I would be there with you guys on that road again. Yeehaw!!
Great having you join us Tina. Until next time then.

As for the photo, you could just link us instead just in case it gets mysteriously deleted.
setasai is offline   Reply With Quote