Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Name: Hernan

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

MOTY - 2016, MOTM - Dec '12, Jan '14, Jan '15, May '16
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
...........Then we got to Minneapolis which is a bitch to drive in. ...........
Wow,....you have gone so far, guys !!!

Crossing the Mississippi river already !!!

Where do you plan on watching the fireworks?
Motofool is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 4th, 2013, 08:25 AM   #82
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
We plan on shooting eachother with fireworks at greenbay
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old July 4th, 2013, 08:38 AM   #83
Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Cool

Quote:
We plan on shooting eachother with fireworks at greenbay
Cool, ...........Green Bay, Wisconsin ............

Old July 4th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #84
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Right around 2500 miles so far, my average speed is 66.6mph meaning I've ridden the bike for a total of 37.5 hours in the past 10 days
AFM #676

Old July 4th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #85
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Who wants to meet up in Toronto??
AFM #676

Old July 4th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #86
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Damn we got busted by cops twice today!
AFM #676

Old July 4th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #87
lgk
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2012 EX250, 2014 EX300

Hope it nothing serious, lol.

Old July 4th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #88
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Alright so today started out with room service! Then we rode 100mi to get lunch. Average mpg for that was 52mpg. For lunch at a Norwegian place which was pretty damn good. Then we decided to head out and that's where the fun starts.

we got pulled over on a single lane each way road. The cop was coming at us in a sexy ass charger cop car, he slows down and when we pass he busts a uturn and pulls us over. Soon as I saw the lights I got on the intercom to ask Brian what the speed limit was because I legitematily didn't know, neither did he. Cop gets our information and goes to his car for a good ten minutes. He comes back and says he's giving us a warning and hands us a paper with our information saying we got a warning. I asked him how fast he though we were going and he said 72 (in a 55) and he had it on radar. Apparently he has a cool ass radar system that works while he's driving, pretty badass!

So we got off with a warning and stuck strictly to the speed limit for the rest of the way. We headed to grenbay and got dinner at a Thai place, pretty good. Then we decided to set off all our fireworks. So we found an abandoned looking building and parking lot and started shooting ****. We were out there for about an hour. We decided to wear out motorcycle gear and do silly ****. I ended up burning my held gloves by holding a rocket lol. Oh yeah this is all on video and coming soon.

Then a cop rolls up and gets all our IDs and calls it in. After nothing came back he said he didn't give a **** about fireworks but we were on private property, oops. So we left and now I still have a buncha fireworks left.

Fun day
AFM #676

Old July 4th, 2013, 10:31 PM   #89
cuong-nutz
RIP Alex

Name: Cuong

Motorcycle(s): '10 250r, '09 265r

cool ****

Old July 5th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #90
choneofakind

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
you got lucky.
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 6th, 2013, 09:31 AM   #91
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Oh previous day where we nearly got arrested and shot by police I managed 55mpg. That's pretty ****ing insane on a 1300cc inline 4 engine. Brian always manages to get better mileage (I do tend to go a lot faster ) he averages about 10mpg more than me and I've got about 150hp on him lmao. So far, even going 120mph I've never managed to get under 40mpg, Brian hasn't gone under 49mpg. I'm very impressed by the mileage I get on this bike, it beats my ninja 1000 by a significant margin and even beat my 650 by a bit while also having more than double the hp. Fantastic bike, except for the overheating

Day uhh, 11 I think. Headed out from Green Bay to Chicago. All freeways so you know, boring! I skipped breakfast cuz I forgot about it and we headed to Milwaukee for lunch. We went to the comet cafe which is a vegetarian vegan place but they also serve meat. I got a mother ****ing big ass ****ing burger and their signature fries. Damn that was good. We also picked up some t shirts since they had a cool design on them.

Then we headed to Chicago, I was pretty excited for Chicago, big famous city that I've never been to ya know? It ****ing sucks. This city sucks hairy horse balls. It's ass. Alright lemme being you up to speed. We get into Chicago which is huge and the freeways are at a standstill. It wouldn't be so bad but there is no lame splitting here. What hell, what ****ing hell. I decided to split off the freeway since it was ****ing hot as balls and it wasn't going anywhere. We'd take surface streets to get to the apartment. Well the city streets were only mildly better. Still an assload of traffic jamming **** up. It was so bad my bike actually overheated. The Beamer does not do well in stop n go traffic. It's fine in Cali cuz we can lane split but here **** no. I had to pull over and let the bike cool down so that I could continue on. And then I had to be extra cautious to keep the bike as cool as possible. Speed up, clutch in, turning the bike off while rolling and stopped to prevent extra heating. God it was ****ing hell and it took us over an hour to navigate the 18 miles we needed to go.

Man **** this place.

Also the city looks like ass, like a big **** draining asshole. Downtown isn't so bad, the rest of it can suck on my nuts. The drivers here are terrible too. Multiple times cara would merge into my lane without warning, I couldn't even read their movements. Usually I can anticipate that ****.

So we got to the apartment drenched in sweat and packed all our **** in the house. This place is owned by Brian's landlord and he's letting us use it for two days for free. It's completely unfurnished so we had to go buy beds n stuff.

We went to a pizza place and got deep dish heavenly orgasmic pizza. So good, art of pizza I think was the name. ****ing delicious. Enjoy. Like. Then we picked up Brian's uncle at the airport and went to Walmart for supplies. Headed back to the apartment and that was it.

We're not traveling anywhere today, were staying an extra night in Chicago. I'm not getting on my bike today, **** that ****.

I think part of the reason my Beamer overheats is because it has a really small radiator. It's about 20%-25% the size of the ninjettes. It probably helps keep the bike at the right temperature under normal use. As long as I can get moving the bike cools down quickly, it's the stopping and starting that makes it overheat. The ninjette is definitely a superior city bike, but who the **** wants to ride a motorcycle in a city anyway? Even in San Jose it ****ing sucks.
AFM #676

Old July 6th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #92
bfpower
ninjette.org mafioso

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R

Yeah, Chicago downtown I like a lot, but the rest sucks and like you said the drivers are all nuts.

How did I miss this thread? You came right near here and I would have met up in yellowstone.
bfpower is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 6th, 2013, 09:48 AM   #93
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfpower View Post
Yeah, Chicago downtown I like a lot, but the rest sucks and like you said the drivers are all nuts.

How did I miss this thread? You came right near here and I would have met up in yellowstone.
Aren't u signed up for alerts whenever I post??
AFM #676

Old July 6th, 2013, 10:30 AM   #94
bfpower
ninjette.org mafioso

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Aren't u signed up for alerts whenever I post??
Um yeah, of course. It's just you post so much that I almost got fired for how much time I was spending reading them so I cut back. Sorry sir, I'll correct that immediately.
bfpower is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 6th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #95
Joshorilla
Bass Master General

You could try hooking up a hose from your bars to your radator that you could pour water down for the sake of cooling your rad, like what they have on the intercoolers on rally cars.

Your bike overheats because it's designed for use in europe, not the dessert!
Joshorilla is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 6th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #96
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshorilla View Post
You could try hooking up a hose from your bars to your radator that you could pour water down for the sake of cooling your rad, like what they have on the intercoolers on rally cars.

Your bike overheats because it's designed for use in europe, not the dessert!
I'm in Chicago man! Not the desert. The bike performed beautifully in the desert at 100 degrees. It stayed 2 bars under the peak operating temperature. When the bike goes two bars over peak then it flashes lights at me and turns off if idling
AFM #676

Old July 6th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #97
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
The radiated is really small, not a lot of room up there either
AFM #676

Old July 6th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #98
Joshorilla
Bass Master General

Sucks, my ninja was overheating, turned out the fuse for the rad fan had gone... Your rad fan does work right?

Other ideas, ensure the radiator isn't gunked up with sand or mud or what not, mine gets caked every month, I have to de-gunk it often.
Joshorilla is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 6th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #99
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshorilla View Post
Sucks, my ninja was overheating, turned out the fuse for the rad fan had gone... Your rad fan does work right?

Other ideas, ensure the radiator isn't gunked up with sand or mud or what not, mine gets caked every month, I have to de-gunk it often.
Yea the fan goes on. My radiator does have a lot of bugs in it
AFM #676

Old July 6th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #100
Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Cool

Quote:
Yea the fan goes on. My radiator does have a lot of bugs in it
That is the problem.

You need to soak the suckers with some enzyme and counter-flush them with a garden hose.

No water pressure that can bend the fins there.

Avoid over-heating the engine, not even a BMW can survive that.

Old July 6th, 2013, 12:52 PM   #101
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Yea I turn it off when it starts flashing which was only once.

I'll just stay out of cities from now on
AFM #676

Old July 6th, 2013, 02:10 PM   #102
Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Cool

Quote:
Yea I turn it off when it starts flashing which was only once.

I'll just stay out of cities from now on
Just in case the problem worsens, put hydrogen peroxide in a spray bottle, spray on the bugs on the radiator, let set for a few minutes, then counter-flush.

Old July 6th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #103
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Ok
AFM #676

Old July 6th, 2013, 02:28 PM   #104
NevadaWolf
Certified looney toon

Name: Teri

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250, 102k+ miles -- 2014 CB500X, 42k+ miles

MOTM Jul '13, Jul '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motofool View Post
Just in case the problem worsens, put hydrogen peroxide in a spray bottle, pray on the bugs on the radiator, let set for a few minutes, then counter-flush.
"My brother bugs, I command thee to LIVE!" :squirt: "Live, in the name of the holy bug father, be healed in His power!" :squirt squirt: "Heal and live my little brothers!" :squirt:
Hold yourself to the same rules you expect others to follow.
NevadaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 6th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #105
Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Fixed !!!

Old July 6th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #106
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Updated the album with some more pics http://imgur.com/a/dtH41
AFM #676

Old July 7th, 2013, 04:07 PM   #107
Dano
ninjette.org sage

Name: Dan

Motorcycle(s): 09' Blue Ninja 250R and 07' Honda 919

I don't think the entire time I spent in Chicago I saw 1 pristine car. Every one had dents or scratches ect...the people drove like crazed mainacs...lol
Dano is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 7th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #108
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Pissed

K. Day 12, yesterday didn't ride the bike cuz **** Chicago traffic. The traffic never stops there, super gay buttsex. We got Korean tacos for lunch which were ****ing amaze balls and then Korean chicken wings for dinner, also good. Went back to the apartment and started this ******** day.

Day 13. Some boring freeway riding to get to Brian's family friends place in Detroit. Lunch was at the crows nest and I had a fantastic burger in Kalamazoo, yea that's the name of the city. My helmets stupid cocksucking Bluetooth turns off half the time after I turn it on. It turns off while I'm riding too and if you remember the right speaker is also out. This system was $400. We get to the house and we try to update the pos thinking that might fix it. Nope. Pretty sure a wire is loose because the system doesn't turn on unless its on my head. We try to update it in the computer and when we plug it in it flashes itself and tries to update and fails. Now it doesn't ****ing turn on and doesn't ****ing connect to the computer. ****ig awesome right? Only way to fix it is get a replacement. Too bad I'm in mother ****ing Michigan! Goddamit. God ****ing damnit. **** you cardo. **** you and your shitttttty Bluetooth systems and lack of customer support. Eat my dick. Eat my dick to you choke and throw up and suffocate, **** you.
AFM #676

Old July 7th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #109
lgk

Are there any cycle gears on your route?

Old July 7th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #110
lgk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano View Post
I don't think the entire time I spent in Chicago I saw 1 pristine car. Every one had dents or scratches ect...the people drove like crazed mainacs...lol
Same thing in nyc, except they were kind enough to leave bricks underneath the car, after borrowing the wheels.

Old July 7th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #111
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgk View Post
Are there any cycle gears on your route?
Irrelevant, it's not a BiLT product
AFM #676

Old July 7th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #112
lgk

Quote:
Irrelevant, it's not a BiLT product
Seem to be working like one, lol.

Was thinking they would exchange it, if they had one...

Old July 7th, 2013, 09:50 PM   #113
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
No, the BT is working like a cardo system, which is what it is
AFM #676

Old July 7th, 2013, 10:31 PM   #114
walty87
ninjette.org guru

Name: andrew

Motorcycle(s): 2012 ninja 250

how fast is brian traveling on the ninjette on average?
walty87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 8th, 2013, 07:05 AM   #115
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Idk, 70-80ish
AFM #676

Old July 8th, 2013, 08:58 AM   #116
aeroblade
Doh!

Name: Matt

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250r

Such vivid travel logs.. lol

You ought to populate this thread with pics though... then we can have a ******* thread with some ******** awesome pics showing ******* ***** *** **** *** *******

P.S. I ****** love those Police Chargers!

Old July 8th, 2013, 09:14 AM   #117
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroblade View Post
Such vivid travel logs.. lol

You ought to populate this thread with pics though... then we can have a ******* thread with some ******** awesome pics showing ******* ***** *** **** *** *******

P.S. I ****** love those Police Chargers!
You can check the pic album but I'm too lazy to link the pictures on my phone. I'll do it when I get home though
AFM #676

Old July 8th, 2013, 09:18 AM   #118
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Unpissed

So I looked up local bmw dealers in Detroit and found one that sells schuberth. I called them up and asked if I could get my src replaced. They said as long as I have the receipt it should be fine. I get there and email the receipt to the guy and he goes and grabs a brand new one for me and installs it. **** yes! He said he'd send back the old one for me. He was gna send it back in the original box so I asked if I could have one of the audio cables and he said sure. If I plug in the audio cable for music it will greatly enhance the battery life of the helmet. So that was awesome and I'm really happy about that.

Then Brian found the go cruise throttle controller things that allow you to have cruise control on your bike. We each picked one up for $20 a piece and installed them on our throttle. Now the boring freeways will suck less since I can take my hand off the throttle and work on steering with no handlebar inputs.

Heading into Canada today, woohoo!
AFM #676

Old July 8th, 2013, 09:45 AM   #119
cuong-nutz
RIP Alex

Name: Cuong

Motorcycle(s): '10 250r, '09 265r

phuk yea!

Old July 8th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #120
choneofakind

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
New goal for @Alex when he comes back. Make every censor on Jiggles's posts show up as a different color. Then his posts really will be colorful.

Jiggs, keep them coming. They're a hoot.
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote