ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old September 4th, 2011, 05:18 PM   #1
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

Name: Jae

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Yamaha YZF R6 Anniversary "Yoshiko" 2007 Honda CBR600RR "Katsumi"(SOLD) 2010 Ninja ZX-2R "JADE" (RIP)

Bank Robbery!!!!!

Hey guys and gals, as some of you may know I do some work as a stuntman and stunt coordinator here in Philly. My team (Philly Stunt Crew) and I are working on a film at the end of the month that has a bank robbery scene in it. My partner Scott Van and I are coordinating and doing stunts along with a bunch of our team. There will be gunplay, blanks and squibs (small and large blood bag explosions) along with a couple falls.

Last week we did a quick test shoot of the scene. we shot the video below and I added some quick cheap digital muzzle flashes and blood FX. Its by no means a finished product but just a visual concept of the scene we put together for the director/producer.

Check it out and lemme know what you think

Also thats me as bank security guard getting blasted point blank w the shotgun at the beginning of the robbery LOL

Link to original page on YouTube.

also, we didnt write the dialog, we are just following the script. we just coordinate the action.

Old September 4th, 2011, 05:20 PM   #2
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Yamaha YZF R6 Anniversary "Yoshiko" 2007 Honda CBR600RR "Katsumi"(SOLD) 2010 Ninja ZX-2R "JADE" (RIP)

also, the guys outside the bank are the cops surrounding the building and the black pads would be their cars (use ur imagination )

Old September 4th, 2011, 05:27 PM   #3
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

This one is for the same film. this is a street fight outside a club. im not in this one, just coordinated it. thats my teammates pullin off some organized chaos

Link to original page on YouTube.

Old September 4th, 2011, 07:49 PM   #4
kyrider
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Bobbert

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R

Enjoyable thanks!
kyrider is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 4th, 2011, 08:30 PM   #5
CynicalC
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Colin

Motorcycle(s): '96 EX250

eh, I guess the fight video was ok... Take it out of the gym and do it in the streets though.

Old September 4th, 2011, 09:23 PM   #6
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

thanks for checking it out guys!
and damn cynicalC ur name is fitting huh? LOL when we actually shoot the movie it WILL be in the streets and in a bank. these were first day rehearsals in our training facility and like i said were meant to demonstrate what we could do for the director and producer with their script. until we shot these we were not a lock for the gig. after showing them to the director and producers they loved them and decided they had to have our team for their film.

i cant say too much about the film since i signed a non-disclosure agreement today. i can say its an urban drama written by the writer of "State Property" and he was a writer on fresh prince of bel air

Old September 4th, 2011, 09:32 PM   #7
rockNroll

Name: rock

Motorcycle(s): black

kick a$$ stuff!

Old September 4th, 2011, 09:33 PM   #8
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockNroll View Post
kick a$$ stuff!
thanks brother!

Old September 7th, 2011, 03:24 PM   #9
Mr.E
That rider dude.

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2011 White Ninja 250 SE.

I actually liked the fight scene. I thought it was pretty cool lol. Great job.
Mr.E is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 7th, 2011, 03:42 PM   #10
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Name: Tri

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R, 2005 R6

What? No nunchucks? Fight scene was good. I feel sorry for the movie though. Script is terrible.

Old September 7th, 2011, 03:51 PM   #11
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

hahaha thanks guys! yea, its an urban drama so the script is what it tis... we dont write em, we just coordinate the action. as for nunchuks: thats reserved for our other films, this one the director just wanted raw streetfight

Old September 8th, 2011, 09:17 AM   #12
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

I can understand urban drama, but it looks like some harvard graduate who's never step foot in a hood wrote that script. haha

Old September 8th, 2011, 09:21 AM   #13
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

hahaha Tri, the writer is actually one of the former writers on fresh prince of bel air

Old September 8th, 2011, 09:36 AM   #14
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaol1n Monk View Post
hahaha Tri, the writer is actually one of the former writers on fresh prince of bel air
That show had nothing of the hood in it. Will Smith was hilarious, but the grammar on the show wasn't like watching Sanford and Son. It's more on the line of Different Strokes. haha.

Old September 8th, 2011, 09:42 AM   #15
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CThunder-blue View Post
That show had nothing of the hood in it. Will Smith was hilarious, but the grammar on the show wasn't like watching Sanford and Son. It's more on the line of Different Strokes. haha.
"Whatchou takin bout Willis"

Old September 9th, 2011, 03:28 PM   #16
akima
Nooblet

Name: Akima

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R FI

MOTM - Oct '13
Those videos were great! I bet it's good fun making making them.
akima is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 9th, 2011, 03:30 PM   #17
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

thanks akima! yea its fun, but work also. tho when you enjoy what you do it seems alot less like work

Old September 9th, 2011, 04:32 PM   #18
Havok
Internet Slut

Name: Jeff

Motorcycle(s): 04 FZ1, 07 FZ6

Cool **** man,
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote