Old July 31st, 2013, 07:56 AM   #1
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

Name: Nemesis

Motorcycle(s): All of them

Great deal on used gear - passing info

http://www.socalmoto.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21228

Quote:
Bunch of gear for sale. Everything is used but in really good shape. Can arrange for you to pick up in Brea (Monday thru Friday between 8AM and 5:30PM) or nights and weekends in Chino/Chino Hills. Sorry for the crappy photos, the camera on my phone is terrible. Message me with any questions.

Make offer and/or I will discount if you want multiple items.

- Shoei RF1000 helmet, tinted visor, size medium, comes with bag, great condition, $100.

- Alpinestars S-MX5 boots, size 42 euro or 8 US, almost new condition, only worn a few times, $100.

- Alpinestars Octane S Moto gloves, size small, good shape, $20.

- Alpinestars Tech Race back protector, excellent condition, only used a couple times, size medium, $80.

- Alpinestars leather jacket, black and gray color scheme, removable winter liner, great condition, no option to zip to pants, the main zipper pull-tab has come off so a paperclip is currently being used to zip it up and down, zipper works fine otherwise, size 50 euro or 40 US, $120.

- Alpinestars leather street pants, all black color scheme, no option to zip to jacket, these might be meant to wear over your regular pants, great condition, has foam pads on knees, size 52 euro or 36 US, $60.

- Alpinestars leather 1 piece racing suit with pucks, no foam back pad but rest of armor is there, only used a few times, excellent condition, size 52 euro or 42 US, $240.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: helmet.jpg Views: 21 Size: 141.5 KB ID: 11020 Click image for larger version Name: boots.jpg Views: 14 Size: 143.7 KB ID: 11021 Click image for larger version Name: gloves.jpg Views: 13 Size: 141.1 KB ID: 11022 Click image for larger version Name: protectoroutside.jpg Views: 14 Size: 148.2 KB ID: 11023
This is as far as I go...meaning if you can't view pics go register on the site to view pics or to contact the guy. Can't do everything for you guys. I'z gotz to work.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.