ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:34 PM   #1
LoneRonin
ninjette.org sage

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250r

Need pictures of Sunbeam Red and Passion Red side by side

Basically I need detailed pictures Sunbeam red (09) next to a Passion red so I can send it to an aftermarket Motorcycle Fairings guy to get a better idea of the colour. I'm trying to explain Sunbeam Red to him and how it has a orange hue in certain light conditions but I guess its hard for him to get an idea...I don't want to end up with a mismatched tank and plastics so this is the best solution I can come up with.

I sent him a link to the color on colorrite website but he says "the colorrite color doesn't look like red in the sunlight" hell its called Sunbeam Red for a reason cuz it is RED!!! It just has a slight orange tint to it but this guys has me worried and the last thing I'd want is orange fairings...
LoneRonin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 23rd, 2012, 08:03 PM   #2
Reswob
ninjette.org sage

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Triumph Bonneville Black

If you want it to be perfect, your choices are buy a can of paint from Kawi, or buy a set of fairings from Kawi...

Old May 23rd, 2012, 09:47 PM   #3
LoneRonin
ninjette.org sage

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reswob View Post
If you want it to be perfect, your choices are buy a can of paint from Kawi, or buy a set of fairings from Kawi...
Kawi doesn't sell paint, Colorrite is the OEM paint distributor or manufacturer or whatver the hell they are...A quart is about 200 bucks...
LoneRonin is offline   Reply With Quote