ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R Tech Talk

Old May 4th, 2015, 08:34 PM   #1
Cole2
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Cole

Motorcycle(s): 2012 ninja 250r

Rear brake light problems!! Please help!!

Hey everyone, my brake light isnt working when i press the rear brake but works fine with the front lever. I thought it could be the switch, but i also put on a fender eliminator kit a while ago and cut up some wires with knowing absolutely nothing (very stupid) could that be it too? I have a pic of the wires under the passenger seat. Which used to be where the black connectors for the license plate light were. Please help thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (79.5 KB, 2 views)
Cole2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 5th, 2015, 07:55 PM   #2
Cole2
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Cole

Motorcycle(s): 2012 ninja 250r

Rear brake light problems, please help!

Hey everyone, im new to this site and have been looking around the threads for a similar problem to mine but i cant find any, so thought id just try and post one! I installed a fender eliminator kit about a year and a half ago and recently noticed that my rear brake doesnt light up my brake light, the front one works fine. I tried adjust the switch and nothing happened! I cut up some wires when i did my fender eliminator and i had no idea what i was doing, just wondering if anyone could help me with this! Is it the switch broken? Or my bad electrical work! Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (79.5 KB, 1 views)
Cole2 is offline   Reply With Quote