Closed Thread

Old December 14th, 2011, 01:55 PM   #1
Broc
ninjette.org member

Name: Broc

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R Black - Sold / 2011 Honda CB1000R

Sold

BIKE IS SOLD!

I'm getting a new bike and this one is gone. Saturday it will be traded into a dealership unless someone steps up privately. If no one wants the thing all aftermarket goodies will be stripped and put up for sale on this site.

I loved this bike very much but it is time to move back to Honda. This would make a complete package for something just starting out to motorcycling. It comes with everything you need to do all your own maintenance as well. I already have a for sale ad out & about so I will just copy it over.

I AM VERY FLEXIBLE ON PRICE!!!

For Sale - $3000 OBO
2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R
Metallic Black Diablo (Rare / Only available in 2009 Kawi's)

11,700 Miles & Counting

Very clean 1 owner 2009 Ninja 250R. Purchased the bike brand new off the showroom in 2009 and have taken imaculate care & maintenance of the bike. Bike has never ever been laid over or seen pavement. Bike has been adult/mechanic owned, garaged kept, washed, & serviced religiously. Bike has been stripped down to the frame every winter, cleaned, & every system gone through. You will not find greater attention to detail or maintenance. This bike is as clean as you will find. Bike averages between 50-65mpg! Bike runs very strong and is mechanically sound.

-(Bike has currently just been stripped, cleaned, waxed, & maintenance up to date. Bike received a full look over top to bottom & complete buff/wax job as off 10/25/2011.)

Bike has also been treated to several aftermarket modifications to clean up the bike. I also have ALL OEM PARTS that will go with the sale of the bike.

- Gold RK520 106 Link Chain, JT Steel 15t front sprocket, & Lightweight steel 45t rear sprocket waiting to be installed ( Bike currently has JT 15th front sprocket and stock 45t rear sprocket / Bought new chain & sprockets for future preventative maintenance)

- BikeMonkey LED Integrated Tail/Brake/Turn signal light with OEM Kawasaki connections - NO WIRING SPLICING HAS BEEN DONE, THIS IS A COMPLETE PLUG & PLAY TAILLIGHT / I have also left connections for the stock rear turn signals if you would like to run both.

- LED Turn signal relay - Must have for use with the integrated tail light

-Under tail license plate mount with custom LED tag lights / AGAIN NO WIRES SPLICED , COMPLETE PLUG & PLAY INTO OEM CONNECTORS / I have asked several law enforcement officers about the location of my license plate & the LED lights and all of them had no issues with it's placement. The tag is clearly visible especially at night with the LED's.

- Slip on HMF Black street exhaust w/ baffle

- Upgraded front foot pegs in silver

-Air box snorkel removed

-Kleen air system removed (Removed popping under deceleration with slip-on exhaust)

- Both Carburetors have had the needles shimmed and slides drilled ( Tuned for slip-on exhaust - Bike pulls strong all the way to redline and fires up in the cold with no choke!)

- OEM Kawasaki Metallic Black Diablo Solo Seat Cowl w/ extra rubber grommets

- Tank pad

- EBC Rear Brake Pad / Stock Front Brake Pad

- Rear Black Swing arm Spools/Sliders

- (2) Brand new Shinko Podium 006 tires / Upgraded rear size to a 140 tire / Tires have 200 miles on them ( Stock IRC tires were not worn out & will also go with the sale of the bike)

- (1) Brand new set of NGK Spark Plugs installed & (1) set for future maintenance

- Oil always changed with K&N filter and Repsol FULL Synthetic racing 10w-40 oil / Fresh oil/filter & freshly cleaned OEM air filter.

ADDITIONAL EXTRAS:
- All OEM/Stock parts
(1) Used set of the stock IRC Road Winner tires 30-50% tread life remaining
(1) Copy of the Kawasaki OEM Service Manual in .PDF digital form ($110.00 value)
(2) Both front & rear black motorcycle stands. The rear uses the rear swing arm spool lift and the front uses the correct pin for a head lift. ($120.00 value - as seen in pictures)
(1) I will also include a complete auto/motorcycle tire changing stand/setup which includes a tire balancer w/ sticky weights, Mojo no scratch mount/demount bar, Mojo no scratch wheel clamps, 2 piece tire changing stand/bead breaker, & a custom made pallet platform for mobility. ($400.00 value)

Last futzed with by Broc; January 23rd, 2012 at 06:54 AM. Reason: SOLD

Old December 14th, 2011, 02:19 PM   #2
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
nice bike. glws

Old December 14th, 2011, 02:34 PM   #3
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Pretty good deal
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs

Old December 14th, 2011, 02:36 PM   #4
Broc
ninjette.org member

Thank you sir. Just lowered the price to $3000. Come and get it!!!! The dealer already mentioned they are going to list it at $3600 STOCK without anything! WOW!

Old December 14th, 2011, 02:58 PM   #5
flynjay
ninjette.org guru

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250 (sold), '06 Ninja 650R

Where are you located? America is a little too vague

Old December 14th, 2011, 03:28 PM   #6
DreamN
Beer Me!

Name: Jimmy

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 Car(s): '09 Cube, '93 240SX (Coupe & 'Vert)

You're selling everything mentioned for $3k obo? WOW!

I bet you're no where near Southern California though.

Old December 14th, 2011, 04:21 PM   #7
Broc
ninjette.org member

Isn't it insane the price difference?? Even at this price people don't even bother with 250's. Only girls & squids ride 250s don't ya know?

I am located in Kansas. I had thought about taking my bike to Cali for a week just to sell it, the market is that good there. I saw similar while I was on vacation in Florida recently.

It was 60 out today and I took her for one last ride with everything on it.
I really am gonna miss this bike. There probably is no other street bike I will ever be able to ride like this thing. My ride went so well it has me double thinking trading up, seriously. Decisions Decisions.......

Old December 14th, 2011, 05:20 PM   #8
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broc View Post
Isn't it insane the price difference?? Even at this price people don't even bother with 250's. Only girls & squids ride 250s don't ya know?

I am located in Kansas. I had thought about taking my bike to Cali for a week just to sell it, the market is that good there. I saw similar while I was on vacation in Florida recently.

I really am gonna miss this bike. There probably is no other street bike I will ever be able to ride like this thing. My ride went so well it has me double thinking trading up, seriously. Decisions Decisions.......
Just get both!
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs

Old December 14th, 2011, 07:36 PM   #9
Cazper
ninjaholic

Name: Dustin

Motorcycle(s): 09' SE 250R (sold), 03' ZX-6R, 99' XL1200C SP

GLWS, thats a bangin deal I'll be one of the vultures that says... if you do part out I may be interested in the solo seat cowl and stands depending on prices

Old December 14th, 2011, 09:26 PM   #10
94fiveohvert
ninjette.org member

Name: United States

Motorcycle(s): ninja 250r, crf 50

Where in Kansas?

Old December 14th, 2011, 09:37 PM   #11
flynjay
ninjette.org guru

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250 (sold), '06 Ninja 650R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broc View Post

I would totally make you an offer if I had the spare cash. I ended up getting a non-running 07 that is almost ready to ride.

Old December 14th, 2011, 09:54 PM   #12
Broc
ninjette.org member

You have a PM sir. Just got done taking everything aftermarket off the bike. Parts will be up soon I guess...

Old December 15th, 2011, 08:11 AM   #13
burningscooter
clutch

Name: nameless

Motorcycle(s): L1 GSXR600

pm me a price for the bikemonkey shipped to 21701.

Old January 23rd, 2012, 06:50 AM   #14
Broc
ninjette.org member

Sold

Bike is SOLD!

Old January 23rd, 2012, 08:28 AM   #15
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

Name: Justin

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Yamaha TTR 50 SUCK IT

so any part out thread or was it sold with everything on it?

Closed Thread