ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R Tech Talk

Old August 28th, 2010, 01:07 AM   #1
HorizonXP
ninjette.org member

Name: X

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250 SE Lime Green/Diablo Black

Mystery Tube

Just finished my valve adjustment, started my engine up and she seems to work fine. Haven't ridden yet though, just idled.

I have a small problem though.

There is a tube that seems to come from exactly in between the carbs, and is long enough to route to the airbox. Past it even, to under the seat. It actually seems to be its preferred placement.

I'm not sure what it's connected to, and I can't find any diagrams showing its placement. Ideas?

Fuel overflow and coolant overflow I have connected correctly. I believe I have the correct hoses connected for the fuel and vacuum lines to the petcock. So not sure what this one is.
HorizonXP is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 28th, 2010, 01:13 AM   #2
kkim

check your PM
kkim is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 28th, 2010, 01:45 AM   #3
HorizonXP
ninjette.org member

Name: X

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250 SE Lime Green/Diablo Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkim View Post
check your PM
Thanks dude.

It was the carb vent hose. Not connected to anything. :-)
HorizonXP is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 28th, 2010, 05:54 AM   #4
wvninja
ninjette.org sage

Name: Nate

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Honda CBR600RR

Don't feel bad I did the same thing when I shimmed my carbs .. I was like wait wtf did this go to???? then it dawned on me .. vent tube errrrrrrrrr lol