ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Group Rides and Local Events

Old March 5th, 2009, 05:23 PM   #1
00v_Lucky
ninjette.org sage

Name: Howard

Motorcycle(s): '09 Candy Thunder Blue Ninja 250R

Anyone up for Knott's Berry Farm?

Would anyone like to meet up near knotts and then go anywhere from there ( on beach towards pch )
Or does anyone else that is in the OC ( rather than LA county ) have an Idear of meeting. This plan does not have to be anything sudden, but hopefully even plan something for So Cal Ninjette.org Big meet in the summer time?

thoughts.
00v_Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 5th, 2009, 05:34 PM   #2
Beast
Pure Imagination

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): 08' 250r, '07 Vespa LX150 (it counts right?)

I'm not in the OC Knotts is far from me. Besides, there is nothing but the flattest straightest roads down there haha.

Old March 5th, 2009, 10:52 PM   #3
ninjabrewer
dirty old man

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): Blue '08 Ninja 250

Went there when we were driving to Hawaii, need to go back, after a lifetime of waiting, I FINALLY got my picture taken with Snoopy. And my computer crashed and I can't find the backups, that I KNOW I made before I went away.

My family and I had a blast.

nb