Old January 18th, 2016, 01:06 PM   #1
adouglas
Cat herder

Name: Gort
Location: A secret lair which, being secret, has an undisclosed location

Motorcycle(s): Aprilia RS660

MOTM - Jul '18, Nov '16, Aug '14, May '13
2016 northeast track day thread CT MA RI NY

This was useful last year so let's do it again.

@Ducati999, @Bigballsofpaint, @BlackNinja8, @backinthesaddleagain, @twistedthrottle, @ttd, @csmith12, @Sirref

It's WAY WAY more fun to do a track day when you hang out with others. So let's try to line up our schedules so we can do that, and make an effort to arrive at the same time so we can pit together.

Post up which days and what group you'll be riding in.

TTD/Razee schedule for 2016 as of now:

For updates visit http://www.tonystrackdays.com

April 23,24 (Sat,Sun) (Special Event Pricing - TBA) Thompson, CT

May 8 (Sun) Palmer, MA - Andy; Ant (to be confirmed);
May 17 (Tue) Non Sportbike Day 1 Loudon, NH
May 18 (Wed) Loudon, NH
May 29,30 (Sun,Mon) Palmer, MA - Andy (both days); Ant and Cheryl (both days); Jay and friend Todd (Monday only); Ant's friend Mike (both days, to be confirmed);

June 10,11 (Fri, Sat) Thompson, CT
June 20 (Mon) Loudon, NH - Jay (tentative)
June 21 (Tues) Razee #1 Loudon, NH - Greg (tentative)

July 10,11 (Sun, Mon) Palmer, MA
July 31 (Sun) Thompson

August 21 (Sun) Palmer, MA
August 22 (Mon) Non Sportbike Day 2 Palmer, MA

Sept 4,5 (Sun, Mon) Palmer, MA
Sept 25 (Sun) Thompson, CT
Sept 26 (Mon) Razee #2 Thompson, CT

Early Oct - MANCATION TBA TBA

Team Pro Motion schedule as of March 2016:

For updates visit https://www.teampromotion.com/

Lime Rock, CT
May 30th
July 25th - Jay (tentative)
Sept 26th
Oct 7th

New York Safety Track (NYST)
May 21,22
June 25, 26
July 23, 24
Aug 13, 14
Sept 10, 11

Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.
Heri historia. Cras mysterium. Hodie donum est. Carpe diem.

Last futzed with by adouglas; March 11th, 2016 at 10:13 AM.
adouglas is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 18th, 2016, 01:09 PM   #2
adouglas
Cat herder

All the track info is here....

Palmer Motorsports Park, Palmer, MA
http://www.palmermotorsportspark.com/

If you're thinking of going to Palmer Memorial Day weekend, get signed up ASAP. You know this is going to fill up quick...

Palmer is... is... well, just LOOK at it! How can you NOT want to ride here? Massive elevation change including a Laguna Seca-like diving turn.

For 2016 there are sound limits at this track. You have been warned. See post later in the thread for details.

Link to original page on YouTube.

Thompson Speedway, Thompson, CT
http://www.thompsonspeedway.com/

Thompson has garage space with power for rent, showers as of last year, fuel on-site ($$$) and is easily the best track for spectators. Fun, point-and-shoot.

"Normal" clockwise direction

"Reverse" counterclockwise (which I think is more fun.... ijs...)

New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Loudon NH
http://www.nhms.com/

Flagged here but never ridden here. IIRC garage space with power is included and there are showers.

Lime Rock Park, Lakeville, CT

http://www.limerock.com/

Lime Rock is a tiny bullring of a track. Total length is just 1.5 miles. Not that many turns but there is noticeable elevation change. I drove here years ago, but haven't ridden it.

New York Safety Track, Harpersfield, NY

http://www.limerock.com/

Great track overall, with really nice flow and variety.

NYST runs both directions: "Uptown" is counterclockwise, "Downtown" is clockwise.

Showers, but no garages or power that I know of. The paddock can be a bit challenging and is very crowded. The lower area is not level and the upper area by the building is nothing but a strip of pavement with people parked on both edges.

My one experience at NYST was a bit of a zoo, with multiple organizations all running at the same time. YMMV.

Uptown:

Downtown:

Last futzed with by adouglas; March 11th, 2016 at 10:15 AM.

Old January 18th, 2016, 01:14 PM   #3
adouglas
Cat herder

As of now, I'm in for the following dates:

May 8, Palmer, yellow
May 29,30 Palmer, yellow

Old January 18th, 2016, 01:21 PM   #4
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Lemme see what I can do.

For everyone else on the fence see here.
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 18th, 2016, 01:26 PM   #5
Bigballsofpaint
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jay

Motorcycle(s): 2015 636 ABS - 69 Honda 305

Me and todd will be there for Memorial day Monday. woo woooooooo.

Im also thinking of signing up for June 20th at Louden, but with it so close to our Mancation the week before to visit Chris, im still up in the air on that.

Old January 18th, 2016, 02:00 PM   #6
adouglas
Cat herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
Lemme see what I can do.

For everyone else on the fence see here.
Your MOTY majestiness, you've gone far above and beyond in service to the Northeast community. Stay closer to home this year and let us come to you....

Old January 19th, 2016, 09:08 AM   #7
Ducati999

Name: Ant

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 999 2012 Ninja 250r Ducati748 Yellow finally running 2003 SV650 S (SOLD)

Hello again! The Wife and I are all paid for Memorial day May 29 and 30. That is $1000.00 and well worth it! Between this trip plus the Mid Ohio trip and Her family coming over from England to visit --Late May thru July 4 is going to be Busy and expensive!
Ducati999 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 21st, 2016, 06:48 AM   #8
adouglas
Cat herder

More trouble for Palmer from the villagers with torches and pitchforks.

The noise study was not favorable, and on top of that they've been sued for about $400k for environmental violations related to the septic system installation and wetlands encroachment for the access road.

There will be noise restrictions this year. You have been warned...

It is not clear what the restrictions entail -- what the noise limit actually will be, or what will happen if you show up and your bike doesn't pass. Will you get a one-time exemption before you're yanked off the track? Will you be summarily told you cannot ride? Don't know.

Informal word is that anything short of a rude race exhaust will be okay, but we'll see.

Your alternatives if your bike is too loud:

- Don't go.

- Get hold of a factory exhaust and replace your rude pipe (because kids like loud exhausts for some reason, it's easy to find used takeoffs on eBay).

- Get a db killer insert, stuff it in your pipe, and take your chances. These are not that expensive, but they do affect top end power. Generics are widely available on eBay for cheap. Depending on your exhaust, you may find a factory version (e.g. Yoshi, Akra). There's also a product called the DB Dawg.

Old January 21st, 2016, 10:00 AM   #9
allanoue

Name: Al

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300..............2008 Ninja 500-sold...2009 Ninja 250-Crashed

MOTM - Sep '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by adouglas View Post
Your alternatives if your bike is too loud:

- Don't go.

- Get hold of a factory exhaust and replace your rude pipe (because kids like loud exhausts for some reason, it's easy to find used takeoffs on eBay).

- Get a db killer insert, stuff it in your pipe, and take your chances. These are not that expensive, but they do affect top end power. Generics are widely available on eBay for cheap. Depending on your exhaust, you may find a factory version (e.g. Yoshi, Akra). There's also a product called the DB Dawg.
Buy an electric Zero bike and make no noise.

Keep calm and ride on -Motofool
Never quit on a rainy day -ally99
allanoue is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old January 22nd, 2016, 02:37 PM   #10
backinthesaddleagain

Name: Greg

Motorcycle(s): 2013 ZX6R 636

Not sure of dates yet but wife got me $500 gift cert for Tony's so in for at least 2 days. Was hoping to get to Razee day 6/21 at loudon (not the nicest track by far, but still has some fun sections), but might not be able to make that one.
backinthesaddleagain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 22nd, 2016, 05:22 PM   #11
adouglas
Cat herder

Palmer Memorial Day weekend!!!! Three Ninjette members will be there, with a spouse and some budding addicts...

Old January 23rd, 2016, 12:24 PM   #12
adouglas
Cat herder

Updates from @ttd about this year. Important info about Palmer noise at the bottom.

2016 Track updates and schedule
At this point, it looks like the 2016 schedule is complete and registration is now open. The only thing not decided at this moment is if there will be a "Package Deal" pricing. This would be an option where you can pre-purchase X number of days. The issue I am having at the moment is to come up with something that is both attractive to the buyer, but not detrimental to the Membership Program. Stay tuned for more on that.

LOUDON, NH TRACK: After taking a year off, we are excited to be returning to our "home" track in 2016.. For many years, Loudon was the only track available for riders in the New England area and it remains the only track open for big bike racing. We're glad to be riding Loudon again and hope everyone feels the same way and will come out and ride with us.

THOMPSON, CT TRACK: We will continue riding this track as it is close to many and has become a fan favorite. We'll most likely use the Clockwise direction for all events this year.

PALMER, MA TRACK: For those of you that ride with us at the Palmer track, you'll be glad to know of a few updates:

- Concrete curbing and rumble strips have been added at key corners.
- Paved infield roads are being added to the infield paddock.
- Storm drainage has been improved around the track and paddock.
- Bathrooms and showers are now completed and operational.
- A 26-bay garage is available for reservation and use.

That's the good news! The "bad" news for some of you is that the sound restrictions will be enforced. This only applies to a handful of riders at each of the dates - usually only 2 or 3 riders in each group.

Without these riders at the track, our overall sound level goes well below the allowed limit. As mentioned last year, if you have the stock pipe on your bike... please leave it in place. If you absolutely must get an aftermarket exhaust, do your research and get the quietest one possible.

Unfortunately, we don't yet have an exact testing method unless you are at the track. The actual test is when you are wide open throttle under acceleration, and there is no direct correlation for every bike to compare noise level while stopped to noise level when wide open. A single cylinder dirt bike might go up X decibels while an inline 4 cylinder might go up Y decibels. Different engine configurations react differently when they are wide open and accelerating hard.

Having said that, my plan at the moment is to try and create a chart that will cross reference engine configs, size, and decibel level when wide open and decibel level when at a stand still.

To do this, the track officials and myself will be monitoring the first few dates and determining which bikes exceed the db limit when wide open throttle. We will then record their info and input it into a chart. By learning the db level of those bikes at a standstill, we can come up with some sort of guideline for others to use so they can test their bikes before registering.

Conclusion? I guess I would say if you already have an exhaust on your bike and you know it's loud... start doing some research into quieter options. Maybe locate the stock pipe?

Early in the season, we'll allow people to ride one time with loud bikes as we'll need to use those bikes to develop the chart mentioned above. After your bike has been selected as being too loud, you will not be allowed to return until you can show you've lowered the sound level.

Old January 27th, 2016, 06:47 AM   #13
Ducati999

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 999 2012 Ninja 250r Ducati748 Yellow finally running 2003 SV650 S (SOLD)

Quote:
Updates from @ttd about this year. Important info about Palmer noise at the bottom.

2016 Track updates and schedule
At this point, it looks like the 2016 schedule is complete and registration is now open. The only thing not decided at this moment is if there will be a "Package Deal" pricing. This would be an option where you can pre-purchase X number of days. The issue I am having at the moment is to come up with something that is both attractive to the buyer, but not detrimental to the Membership Program. Stay tuned for more on that.

LOUDON, NH TRACK: After taking a year off, we are excited to be returning to our "home" track in 2016.. For many years, Loudon was the only track available for riders in the New England area and it remains the only track open for big bike racing. We're glad to be riding Loudon again and hope everyone feels the same way and will come out and ride with us.

THOMPSON, CT TRACK: We will continue riding this track as it is close to many and has become a fan favorite. We'll most likely use the Clockwise direction for all events this year.

PALMER, MA TRACK: For those of you that ride with us at the Palmer track, you'll be glad to know of a few updates:

- Concrete curbing and rumble strips have been added at key corners.
- Paved infield roads are being added to the infield paddock.
- Storm drainage has been improved around the track and paddock.
- Bathrooms and showers are now completed and operational.
- A 26-bay garage is available for reservation and use.

That's the good news! The "bad" news for some of you is that the sound restrictions will be enforced. This only applies to a handful of riders at each of the dates - usually only 2 or 3 riders in each group.

Without these riders at the track, our overall sound level goes well below the allowed limit. As mentioned last year, if you have the stock pipe on your bike... please leave it in place. If you absolutely must get an aftermarket exhaust, do your research and get the quietest one possible.

Unfortunately, we don't yet have an exact testing method unless you are at the track. The actual test is when you are wide open throttle under acceleration, and there is no direct correlation for every bike to compare noise level while stopped to noise level when wide open. A single cylinder dirt bike might go up X decibels while an inline 4 cylinder might go up Y decibels. Different engine configurations react differently when they are wide open and accelerating hard.

Having said that, my plan at the moment is to try and create a chart that will cross reference engine configs, size, and decibel level when wide open and decibel level when at a stand still.

To do this, the track officials and myself will be monitoring the first few dates and determining which bikes exceed the db limit when wide open throttle. We will then record their info and input it into a chart. By learning the db level of those bikes at a standstill, we can come up with some sort of guideline for others to use so they can test their bikes before registering.

Conclusion? I guess I would say if you already have an exhaust on your bike and you know it's loud... start doing some research into quieter options. Maybe locate the stock pipe?

Early in the season, we'll allow people to ride one time with loud bikes as we'll need to use those bikes to develop the chart mentioned above. After your bike has been selected as being too loud, you will not be allowed to return until you can show you've lowered the sound level.
This is all wonderful news (unless your bike is loud)! The only bad/negative part is that I had hoped to get a chance to run Thompson backwards but there is always next season.

I am really starting to consider doing the May 8th date at Palmer. I am in for Memorial day weekend and the Ohio trip (PS. new truck acquired) so I may hold off and do a trip to Thompson instead. I will post up when I finally decide.

Last futzed with by Ducati999; January 27th, 2016 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention new truck

Old January 27th, 2016, 08:10 AM   #14
Bigballsofpaint

Im not making any decision until I see if Tony does a package. Funds are tight, I may only do Palmer Memorial day, our Ohio trip and hopefully get to louden this year.

Old January 28th, 2016, 09:25 AM   #15
Bigballsofpaint

Andy since you took initiative and made this post I nominate you for the following.

If someone rides with a diff org in the northeast post up. Maybe we can put all the relavant groups in the the OP, and put down who will be attending those dates. This may help people make a decision when to go if a fellow ninjetter will already be there.

Old January 28th, 2016, 09:49 AM   #16
adouglas
Cat herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigballsofpaint View Post
Andy since you took initiative and made this post I nominate you for the following.

If someone rides with a diff org in the northeast post up. Maybe we can put all the relavant groups in the the OP, and put down who will be attending those dates. This may help people make a decision when to go if a fellow ninjetter will already be there.
Good idea. Glad to be the Keeper of the List.

Old February 21st, 2016, 05:55 PM   #17
adouglas
Cat herder

A makeover and a new dress (okay, it was from Goodwill, but whatever), ready to party.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old February 22nd, 2016, 10:16 AM   #18
Ducati999

Looking good! Wish my track bike was in that condition right now. I still have the pistons out! I will be ready for the Palmer trip on Memorial day and I might just come out on the May 8th trip. I will be there even if I am not riding that day

Old February 22nd, 2016, 10:19 AM   #19
Ducati999

Quote:
A makeover and a new dress (okay, it was from Goodwill, but whatever), ready to party.

I forgot to mention above in my post: My bike will not look as good as your does but I will have some cool gear also. I have a new Ohlins rear shock, I am making a fairing mount to remove the headlight and I will have some track skins soon

Old February 22nd, 2016, 10:23 AM   #20
Bigballsofpaint

I really have to prep mine for paint, im just being so lazy right now. I have to do the valve check on the 1000 too....

Maybe ill make todd come over to help sand and prep the 250 since hes going to use it, and ill do the Duc. I got to take all 3 bikes around the block this week, warm weather cant come soon enough!

Old February 22nd, 2016, 10:32 AM   #21
adouglas
Cat herder

Took it out for a quick shakedown... a little-used divided highway runs through my town, so the plan was to ride to that road, do a blast up, turn around and do a blast back.

Very illegal, but it's the only way to make sure everything works. So I just crossed my fingers that I wouldn't run into a cop.

Sure enough, halfway up I spotted a state trooper parked in the median -- facing the other way, so he didn't see me.

Okay, so instead of riding back by him, I'd take side streets back.

Sure enough, halfway home I see another cop going the other way.

Ducked down a side street and I don't think he followed me.

Reminded me of this:

Old March 9th, 2016, 02:42 PM   #22
Bigballsofpaint

Figured I'd bump this and add a little bit.

The Team Pro-motion Schedual for our area is this

Lime Rock in CT
May 30th
July 25th
Sept 26th
Oct 7th

NYST in NY
May 21,22
June 25, 26
July 23, 24
Aug 13, 14
Sept 10, 11

Im strongly considering Lime rock on July 25th just due to logisitics and the fact that I can check off another track on my list.

NYST im still waiting for ECS in NY to say if they will be holding their ducati days, but either way I would like to ride NYST.

Old March 9th, 2016, 03:48 PM   #23
adouglas
Cat herder

All:

Please post which dates you're riding, and whether they're confirmed or tentative. I'll update the OP accordingly.

Old March 9th, 2016, 04:43 PM   #24
Bigballsofpaint

Me and Todd are doing Memorial day (monday) at Palmer for sure. That and our Mancation are the only things 100% right now

Old March 11th, 2016, 08:59 AM   #25
Ducati999

First,
I would like to thank Mr. Fist for his updating of this thread and supplying all the content!

Second: The Wife and I are all bought and paid for the Memorial day trip to Palmer--Both of us both days!

Third: I just decided to do the Early May date at Palmer, the 8th I believe. I will post up once the $$ part is complete.

My neighbor Mike said he and his VTR1000 super Hawk are in for Memorial Day--Both Days-- but he has not told me if he actually paid for them yet.

Old March 24th, 2016, 04:28 PM   #26
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

I got a little something special planned for ya'lls.

I built a small pine box smoker for my trailer. Plug it in and put the chips & meat in it around 8am, enjoy around 6:30pm. OMG... the paddock will be soooo jealous from the smell. Gunna break it in Apr. 16/17 at Putnam Park. I will take pics and such for ya.

Old March 24th, 2016, 06:33 PM   #27
adouglas
Cat herder

ohellzyeah

Old March 24th, 2016, 11:41 PM   #28
Sirref
Private Joker

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): '99/'01 Ninja 250 "sketchy", '13 Ninja 300 "yoshi", '03 GSXR 600 "merlin"

MOTM - Mar '14
@adouglas sweet paint job on the R6!
Quote:
Storm drainage has been improved around the track and paddock.
aww, that was really funny to see the water get so high at the bottom of the pits by hotpit. It added some extra character to the track

also heads up, I have a full pass to all of TPM's days so I'll be at a few of those limerock/nyst days (the ones that don't conflict with races elsewhere)

Lime Rock in CT
May 30th: not there, ccs race
July 25th: registered
Sept 26th: can do it if people are riding, not yet signed up
Oct 17th: registered (also fixed the date for you)

NYST in NY
May 21,22: tentative, but there is a closer day at my favorite track, Shenandoah
June 25, 26: tentative, there is ninja racing here but ccs is the same weekend
July 23, 24: registered
Aug 13, 14: tentative but 3 day weekend closer to me that I'll probably do instead
Sept 10, 11: racing at nccar

I'm interested in riding Palmer again this year but I think I'm going to ride at Mid-Ohio instead this year

Old March 25th, 2016, 05:55 AM   #29
adouglas
Cat herder

Cool!

I'll try to make one of those dates. Right now I'm in a spending freeze for everything I haven't already committed to... have some serious cash flow issues and may wind up having to sell something to pay for the Ohio trip. Fingers crossed that things will turn around.

While the colors on that bodywork are great, the design isn't really my thing. Work of the guy I bought the bodywork from. Oh, well... you know what they say about beggars and choosers.

Old March 30th, 2016, 10:15 AM   #30
backinthesaddleagain

Name: Greg

Motorcycle(s): 2013 ZX6R 636

A friend of mine named Steve will be at Thompson the sunday (4/24). Red Honda Super Hawk and a tent trailer I think. He did 2 track days and got bit hard by the bug. Sold the RC8R, bought the hawk and a camper. He's a good guy, many miles under his belt.
backinthesaddleagain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 2nd, 2016, 04:41 AM   #31
Ducati999

Just bumping this thread! The weather has totally sucked for riding. Between the rain, cold and my work schedule I have not been able to get in a real ride yet this year. I got the motor back together on the 748 but the rest is still apart. I got the 999 started and warmed up but no ride yet. I did get to do about 7 miles on the 250 over 4 rides combined! Hope the rest of you have been getting more seat time than me.

Old May 2nd, 2016, 04:53 AM   #32
adouglas
Cat herder

Not really. I've commuted a couple of days but that's it.

First track day this coming Sunday at Palmer. w00t!

PS: Looks like pretty light attendance so a walk-in might be possible, hint hint.

Went down to the workshop to check out the track bike over the weekend and glad I did... battery is shot. Straight off the charger it wouldn't start he bike. Got that fixed, fortunately.

Old May 2nd, 2016, 05:34 AM   #33
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Wish I could go!!! :\

Do a few laps for me. Good luck, have fun and take a pic or to please.

Old May 2nd, 2016, 06:42 AM   #34
Bigballsofpaint

Ive got 600 or so miles in this year, need to keep the miles off my lease so if its above 40 and not raining in the morning I take the bike. My 1000 is finally finished!! Mostly, I took it around the block after doing the valves a month or so ago. Was able to flush the coolant once with water so far, hoping today or tomorrow I can get a longer ride in to get it up to temp with the water, then drain and fill with the engine ice.

250 will go on the stand tonight for its yearly oil change and I need to do the chain. Ducati will get done next week, and I need to prep the bodywork and figure out a paintjob for memorial day. Merica!

Old May 4th, 2016, 08:34 AM   #35
adouglas
Cat herder

No particular reason, just a memory from last year at Palmer with @csmith12. Back there this Sunday, and praying for dry weather!

Old May 18th, 2016, 05:16 AM   #36
Ducati999

Just a quick Update: I finally got the 748 back together again and running. I installed the new Rearsets but they did not really raise the height over the stockers. I switched to GP shift to remove any slop in the linkage, but after riding with the reverse pattern, I have decided to return to regular 1 down and 5 up for Palmer. I will need more time to get my muscle memory reprogrammed. I wont have time to think before I shift while approaching a turn at greater then street speed. Like CSmith12 said: "Don't complicate things by making changes before you have the basics down"! I have removed the headlight and added an Ohlins shock (sprung correctly and set up for my weight) which together should make the bike a little easier to turn. I still have a little fine tuning to do to her but she will be ready to go for Memorial day!

Old May 18th, 2016, 05:39 AM   #37
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Saweeet!

Can't wait for the report on how the new setup feels. In specifically, the ergos... do they allow you to comfortably do what you want to do on the bike. Good luck up there, I am jelly and wish I could ride with ya'lls.

Have a safe trip and take a few pics for us please.

Old May 18th, 2016, 07:56 AM   #38
Bigballsofpaint

So ill be bringing a newbie, Todd is starting to get pretty nervous. Remember that feeling guys! Cant wait, less than 2 weeks away!!!

Old May 18th, 2016, 08:00 AM   #39
adouglas
Cat herder

If he wants those tires changed he'd better get off the stick. I'm pretty busy these days.

Also, need to know if he's committed to that vest. I've been holding on to it for a long time and want it gone.

Current long-range forecast looks really good... mid-70s, partly cloudy.

Old May 18th, 2016, 08:05 AM   #40
Bigballsofpaint

Hes def buying the vest, and to my knowledge he planned on pulling his wheels Friday night. I just gave him back his allen set last night. I just sent him a message to stop slacking and figure out what hes doing. Hes already coming up to my place on Sat, so if your avail in the morn afternoon I think he could do that but ill leave that up to you guys.

Hes also trying to figure out his helmet situation now. I don't think TTD checks the dates, but his is 7 years old so hes shopping now.