ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old December 8th, 2023, 11:21 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[roadracingworld.com] - World Supersport 300: American Clark Signs With Accolade Smrz

Chris joins Accolade Smrz Racing for WorldSSP300 assault in 2024 – becomes the first full time American on the grid Chris Clark has inked a deal with the Accolade Smrz Racing […]

The post World Supersport 300: American Clark Signs With Accolade Smrz Racing Team appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.

Chris joins Accolade Smrz Racing for WorldSSP300 assault in 2024 – becomes the first full time American on the grid

Chris Clark has inked a deal with the Accolade Smrz Racing team that will see the teenager become the first American to compete full time in the FIM Supersport 300 World Championship in 2024.

Chris, who has raced successfully in MotoAmerica, and who took a sensational win this season as a wildcard rider in the Thai bLU cRU Championship at Buriram in Thailand, will begin his 2024 world championship campaign at the Catalunya circuit in Spain in March. The series will once again run alongside the prestigious FIM Superbike World Championship.

The Accolade Smrz team are both well respected and proven. Fronted by former GP and WorldSBK star Jakub “Kuba” Smrz the team finished second in the 2023 WorldSSP300 series. They also ran Chris in the final two rounds of the year, with Smrz sufficiently impressed that a full season with the Czech based squad in 2024 is now happening.

Chris Clark: ”I am so thankful to Kuba and to the team for giving me this opportunity. I am really looking forward to work with the mechanics and Kuba to become a better racer. I learned so much in the final two races this year and I knew that racing is Europe is where I needed to be and to be starting my first full year on the world stage with a team like Accolade Smrz Racing is like a dream. I know that being with this team will allow me to become a better racer than I ever thought possible, and I cannot wait to get started. I want to thank everyone that has helped make this happen. See you in the World Superbike paddock.”

Over the coming weeks Chris will announce his partners for the year ahead and re-launch a new interactive website and merchandise range.

The post World Supersport 300: American Clark Signs With Accolade Smrz Racing Team appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.