adouglas
Cat herder

Name: Gort
Location: A secret lair which, being secret, has an undisclosed location

Motorcycle(s): Aprilia RS660

MOTM - Jul '18, Nov '16, Aug '14, May '13
Congratulations Jorge Lorenzo… MotoGP champion 2010

Jorge did it!

Just saw the coverage on Speed. He's holding up a sign for his on-board camera that says GAME OVER

Rossi won the race
Dovi second
Lorenzo third, and clinched the championship

Spies fourth
adouglas is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 10th, 2010, 04:38 PM   #2
sharky nrk
Fighting Texas Aggie '05

Name: Neil

Motorcycle(s): '07 ZX6R, '08 Versys, '09 250R Track, '93 F2/F3 Track

Indeed, congrats to the #99 and team
sharky nrk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 10th, 2010, 05:03 PM   #3
Zombiphone
CVMA/AFM #72

Name: Tiffani

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250r (Racebike), 2015 FZ-07(Tourer), 2001 KX65(LOL bike)

Congrats to Lorenzo! I enjoyed the Mario and Luigi I'm still not a Lorenzo fan, but sometimes I love how much of a kid he is. There's always going to be the question of what if Rossi and Pedrosa hadn't blown the season, but I still honestly believe he earned it.

After a largely boring season, it seems like the last few races have just been uncharacteristically exciting. Watching Rossi go from 11th to 1st was freaking sweet. He definitely wanted Lorenzo to fight for it and totally stole some of his thunder in the process. Good stuff. I'd love to see him take back the crown on that Ducati next year.

Really though, what the hell Simoncelli? 3rd to 4th, then held 4th comfortably most the race, only to finish in 8th?! Sigh I'm sure someday he'll finish in the top five.
Zombiphone is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 12th, 2010, 01:33 PM   #4
HKr1
IC2(SW)

Name: Kerry

Motorcycle(s): .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiphone View Post

After a largely boring season, it seems like the last few races have just been uncharacteristically exciting. Watching Rossi go from 11th to 1st was freaking sweet. He definitely wanted Lorenzo to fight for it and totally stole some of his thunder in the process. Good stuff. I'd love to see him take back the crown on that Ducati next year.
HKr1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 12th, 2010, 04:10 PM   #5
TrueFader
ninjette.org member

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): '08 250

unless rossi can convince ducati too make some major changes i think he'll be about as competitive as stoner and hayden next year. with the front end feel problems and all. i'm looking forward to spies and jorge on the same team, predicting a lot of lorenzo pedrosa spies podiums. honestly dont think stoner is gonna do a whole lot better on a honda, but we'll see.
TrueFader is offline   Reply With Quote