Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old May 20th, 2009, 05:33 AM   #1
CC Cowboy
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Better then Bike Week

I've been going to Bike Week in Daytona since 1982. Well kinda. The first few years I was at the track all the time and didn't even know about Main St. Now I live there (not on Main St but close). It a pretty fun event, actually a blast. Daytona has just been out done (and I wasn't even invited). If any of you have ever been to St Tropez they hosted Eurofest. If they do it again I'm going. St Tropez is a tiny town on a harbour. The beach is actually a few miles away. The town has great restaurants, HUGE yatchs, and beautiful women.

Daytona

St Tropez

Notice any difference?

Old May 20th, 2009, 08:27 AM   #2
IlBLisSlI
i'm a cow killer

Name: Drew

Motorcycle(s): 2006 250r

that looks very very nice.
looks like i may have to do some modifications to the bike (like the amphibious Top Gear challenges) to make the trip across the pond for this one

Last futzed with by IlBLisSlI; May 20th, 2009 at 09:28 AM.
IlBLisSlI is offline   Reply With Quote