ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old December 16th, 2008, 04:57 PM   #41
noche_caliente
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Kim

Motorcycle(s): '08 250

I found a great solution to this during my 35* ride on Saturday... you know the ear things they make to cover your ears when you're skiing?
This kind of thing....

I wore one of those backwards - had it high around the top of my head, and had the lower part down under my chin - it was perfect for keeping that part of me warm! That had been my biggest problem - the wind getting my neck/chin/head between the jacket and into the helmet, and this totally fixed it! Best part is that you can get these at target and walmart any time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista Bob View Post
I've been riding at every chance I get so far this winter.
Sadly it will probably be awhile before I get another chance to ride due to all the snow were getting here.
Should probably take my battery out and get a trickle charger...

Only problem I've ever had with keeping warm has been my neck.
Coldest I've ridden in is about -3 C (around 26 F).
Haven't been able to find a balaclava anywhere here though, which would be perfect.
noche_caliente is offline   Reply With Quote