ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Gear-related

Closed Thread

Old November 9th, 2009, 11:54 AM   #1
muffinman
ninjette.org guru

Name: Arthur

Motorcycle(s): '08 250R (sold), '05 ZX6R / 636

Arrow FS: Like New RS Taichi GMX-Motion White Leather Jacket (sz 40 US / 50 EU)

Like new GMX motion, enough said. White colorway (the picture of the REAR below is from the red jacket).

Worn 4-5 times, comes with full inner liner, Knox back protector, was purchased NEW for $525 + shipping... anyone that's shopped for RS TaiChi knows that you can not buy these things discounted anywhere.

Hands down the *best* leather jacket on the market IMO (and unanimous top 3-4 on anyone's list).

http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=5549

^^ Check out price and video review at above link ^^

Size US 40 Men's - it is the white colorway.

Asking $350 picked up FIRM or you pay shipping - located in Seattle, Washington area

As always, thanks

Last futzed with by muffinman; November 11th, 2009 at 10:44 AM.

Old November 9th, 2009, 03:40 PM   #2
ztrack157
The Sportisi Master

Name: Matt

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250

LOL I can get them discounted but only cause sportisi is a dealer for them. These jackets are top notch quality wise. Good luck with the sale. sz 40 are you like 5'5 or shorter arthur?

Old November 9th, 2009, 03:52 PM   #3
muffinman
ninjette.org guru

Name: Arthur

Motorcycle(s): '08 250R (sold), '05 ZX6R / 636

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztrack157 View Post
LOL I can get them discounted but only cause sportisi is a dealer for them. These jackets are top notch quality wise. Good luck with the sale. sz 40 are you like 5'5 or shorter arthur?
It's Sz. 40 in US sizing, not the Japanese M, L, etc. - I'm 5'7" 150lb and the arms are still a tad too long for me (by about 0.5"). I usually wear a 38" or 40" chest in Alpinestars

I have never seen these jackets retailing to customers at a discounted price to date.. the best I've seen is a free T-shirt with purchase offer

Thanks, they are great jackets

Old November 9th, 2009, 09:14 PM   #4
Verus Cidere
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Michael

Motorcycle(s): '91 Honda CBR600 F2

I wish I had the money. That's one good looking jacket!

Closed Thread