ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old March 27th, 2024, 01:51 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[roadracingworld.com] - Classic Track Day Cancels March 30 Event At Willow Springs

Yesterday’s weather forecast seemed promising with a high temp predicted to be above 60 degrees.  But today the prediction is max of 50 degrees.  Add the wind & 100% chance […]

The post Classic Track Day Cancels March 30 Event At Willow Springs appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.

Yesterday’s weather forecast seemed promising with a high temp predicted to be above 60 degrees. But today the prediction is max of 50 degrees. Add the wind & 100% chance of rain and the track becomes a very unsafe place for motorcycles wanting to go fast.

Because of those safety concerns, I am cancelling this weekend’s track day.

But fret not. I am moving the track day to April 13th, the weekend of the Willow Springs Grand Prix. This will cut the racing from two days to one, but we all need some practice and I am excited to accommodate our new racer’s school. And all of you procrastinators now have another two weeks to get their race bikes in order! Gotta look on the bright side somehow.

If you registered for March 30 but cannot make the April 13 date, please cancel your registration on MotorsportReg and I will refund your entry fee.

I apologize to any of you who were as excited about this weekend as I, and I appreciate all of your support of Classic Track Day!

Brady Walker

Classic Track Day

The post Classic Track Day Cancels March 30 Event At Willow Springs appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.