ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old August 21st, 2010, 03:36 PM   #1
Joe83420
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250r 2010

I've been taken to the darkside...

I'm in trouble. I got my Ninjette back in May of this year. Started off nice and slow as my first bike and as a non experienced first timer. I initially wanted to go with a 650cc. After much consideration I decided that the ninjette would be the perfect bike for me. Boy am I glad I didin't go with that 650. My skills built up pretty quick. The learning process felt very natural to me. Two weeks later I was ripping it through the twisties. A few close calls in the corners for sure, but nothing that countersteering can't fix. ; )

A few weeks ago, I was coming to work with my bike and I went through a very close call. This close call sparked a very bad habit. I was on the highway where traffic is pretty heavy. I was on the left lane going at least 125km/h when a car quickly pulled up from the right lane into my lane at the very last second. There was a car right behind him in the right lane before he made the turn. Both cars must have been doing 80 km/h. So this car pulls in front of me as if he was intending to cut me off. My initial reflex was to apply the breaks but by fear of locking up the wheels I just proceeded to swerve around the two cars. (The speed that my brain processed this emergency exit was so fast that it literaly felt like time stood nearly still for a second.) I swear the gap I cleared between these two cars must of been at most 1 foot clearance on each sides of my bike. The adrenaline rush I got from the handling of the bike and my last second decision in ripping through these two cars was insane.

Since then, I now find myself driving more aggressively than ever. Swerving around cars in heavy traffic in speeds of 140 - 150 km/h. I now have had a taste of this 'drug' and am addicted to it. I've officialy turned into a full fledged squid. When I take a step back and think of it, I feel like selling off the bike and quiting forever. Letting go of this dream I finally achieved would really be hard to do but I feel like I have been drawn into a bad habit that is hard to come out of. (Addictive personality much?) Is there any programs like speeders anonymus or something? Anybody that ever got into this habit and was able to stop? (Before laying on the pavement).

Now I can already imagine the amount of bashing this thread is going to get. I've already heard how irresponsible I am for endangering other peoples lives, I already heard that I'm not man enough to keep it for the track days and I surely know that the risk I am taking is very serious.

Just a fellow squid wanting to share a newfound feeling.
On a side note, ATGATT, and I do not recommend or promote any of my actions!
Joe83420 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 21st, 2010, 03:42 PM   #2
austexjg
ninjette.org sage

Name: J.G.

Motorcycle(s): '09 zx6r Green/Black, (ex-)Diablo Black '09 Ninja 250r

I know the feeling - I'm having the same dilema. No tracks nearby doesn't help. I blame it on the years of watching the Isle of Man TT. I can't seem to think of a cure for the fever... except a serious accident.
austexjg is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 21st, 2010, 04:08 PM   #3
Tofergstaff
Stealthy Ninjette

Name: Tofer

Motorcycle(s): 09' Kawi Ninja 250R

lay off riding the bike so much, the more you get use to the speed of a car, when you hop back on your bike it will feel like your flying when really your not going as fast as you think... at least thats what happens to me...

or, if I can, I take a lot of back roads... I tend not to speed so much on back roads and most of them are only 1 lane traffic anyways... so it slows me down a bit...

oh or you could try listening to some more relaxing music (if you listen to music when you ride that is)?

just throwing some ideas out there for you...
Tofergstaff is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 21st, 2010, 04:39 PM   #4
BlueRaven
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Lil One

Motorcycle(s): '09 Ninja 250 Black

adreline rush can become addictive, at least you are aware that you could be putting your and other life in danger not like the squids that don't give a hoot about anybody.

Old August 21st, 2010, 04:57 PM   #5
kkim

yes, but stupid is stupid. this is not a video game you're playing where you can just hit "reset" when you die... in real life, there is no reset button. Not that I care if you go or not, if you continue to ride irresponsibly on a public highway, but I'm thinking of the innocent people who can become victims of your selfish actions.

I recommend you get yourself to the nearest race track for your speed fix... they have just the avenue for you to catch all your jollies in a safe environment. You'll also be humbled to learn you're not the bad ass rider you think you are.
kkim is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 21st, 2010, 05:02 PM   #6
BlueRaven

Name: Lil One

Motorcycle(s): '09 Ninja 250 Black

Is it possible to get your speed fix at the track and then behave on the street? If Joe rides near the GTA i can see his dilema, that place is crazy even in a cage.

Old August 21st, 2010, 05:07 PM   #7
kamikaze
ex-ninjette.org guru :o

Name: Trevor

Motorcycle(s): 2003 SV1000 S

see, I like to keep it sane in traffic, go along with the flow, but crank it up in the twisties. I have more fun leaning the bike way over around a 40 or 50km/h turn than I do ripping around on the highway.
kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 21st, 2010, 05:10 PM   #8
kkim

I believe once Joe crashes at the track a few times (that's expected or you're not pushing the bike to it's or your limits), he'll quickly learn that crashing sucks and that staring his mortality in the face a few times will give him a new found respect of riding a bike on the street... that's what I've found with most track rats, anyway.
kkim is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 21st, 2010, 05:14 PM   #9
Flashmonkey
Professional belly dancer

Name: James

Motorcycle(s): 1992 GSX-R 750

Haha this is where maturity kicks in, Joe. Maturity allows you the discipline to reel in the horses when required (notice how I said when required) to keep you from doing stupid things at bad times.

Sure you could go to the track...it may help or it may make things worse. Ultimately, the decision and responsibility is yours and yours alone. You either reel it in at learn to time your releases better, or continue to ride like a jerk in traffic and either:

1) get your crap confiscated and get charged with that overblown street racing charge

2) die

Nobody here has the right to tell you how to ride. But not riding like an idiot at inappropriate times is the mark of a half-decent human being IMO.
Flashmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 21st, 2010, 06:10 PM   #10
Hadyn
ninjette.org member

Name: Andrew

Motorcycle(s): '06 Yellow 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe83420 View Post
I got my Ninjette back in May of this year. Started off nice and slow as my first bike and as a non experienced first timer. I initially wanted to go with a 650cc. After much consideration I decided that the ninjette would be the perfect bike for me. Boy am I glad I didin't go with that 650. My skills built up pretty quick. The learning process felt very natural to me. Two weeks later I was ripping it through the twisties. A few close calls in the corners for sure, but nothing that countersteering can't fix. ; )
As someone who started riding in May as well, I can tell you that no matter how fast you learned, you're not as good as you think you are. I put 3200 miles on my bike in the 3 months I had it, and I was still learning more every day, especially when I went on group rides. Riding with people who have been riding for years longer than you have is a very sobering experience. Or like other people have said, go to a track day and get lapped a dozen times. Or even just watch/read Twist of the Wrist I/II. It'll make you realize that you've been doing it wrong. And I wouldn't really recommend it, but crashing will give you a reality check too. Trust me, you have a lot of learning ahead of you.

If you keep riding like a squid on the streets, you are going to crash. Most likely into a car. And you'll most likely get hurt. A lot.

Stop it.
Hadyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 21st, 2010, 06:33 PM   #11
sombo
Newb..... on a steeek! :D

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Harley Davidson XL883L Sportster Superlow

Well you've taken the first step. You've seen that you have a problem and admitted it and even started looking for help. I think that alone removes the squid status to be replaced with just irresponsible. A squid imo is someone who does that and worse and doesn't think or care that it's wrong. You however see that it's wrong and want to stop doing it.

Maybe there are other ways to get your adrenaline fix. Perhaps going to the track like other have said, or some other dangerous (yet in a controlled environment) sport. Something like bungee jumping, or skydiving, or cliff jumping. Either way an adrenaline addiction can be a bad thing. If you find you can't muster the disciple on your own you might want to see professional help on addictions. It's just a thought. I'd rather see you live a full happy life then a short adrenaline filled life.
sombo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 21st, 2010, 07:59 PM   #12
bdavison
Wartown, USA

Name: Bryan

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R SE, 2007 Ninja 650R, and assorted other bikes

Next time you feel the urge to go "insane"...
Pull off to the side of the road, pull the biggest wrench you can find in your tool bag, and hit yourself in the shin with it.

Then say to yourself "Its gonna hurt worse than that"....

Its an easy drug to fall prey to, perticularly if you've never gone down.

Its a little bit easier to control for those of us that have actually met pavement. If you ever go down, after that point...when you start giving into that drug, you will be snapped back into reality when you instantly remember the bruise on your shoulder that took 6 weeks to heal, and how you couldnt sleep on that side because it was too sore, and how everytime you put a shirt on it would hit "that spot", and drive you nuts.

Its amazing how effective pain is at reminding us "dont be stupid".
bdavison is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 21st, 2010, 11:32 PM   #13
DRivero
ninjette.org guru

Name: Debbi

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Ninja 250 (Sold); 2008 Ninja EX500

I have two friends who used to have sport bikes and sold them because, according to them, they felt like they were going to kill themselves riding. My thought upon hearing this is.....really? You would seriously rather stop riding? You just CANNOT slow down? Hmm.....

Granted, both of these individuals are MUCH younger than I am (I'm 48). Plus, they're guys....I suppose that might have something to do with it. But, and please don't take this too badly, if you KNOW you're doing something stupid, can't you just STOP doing it?

Jeez, I feel so EXPOSED on the bike, as much as I love riding; taking chances is the last thing I want to do.

Joe, imagine this: your mom, wife, girlfriend, sister, whatever, is driving on the highway, and some adrenaline-addicted rider comes flying up from behind, weaves a bit too close and scares the hell out of her (who hasn't had THAT happen?), causing her to have an accident. Let's say it's a BAD accident, if you know what I mean. How would that make you feel? Or, how about this: you've acknowledged that you ride irresponsibly.....now that you have, if you do nothing about it and cause an accident, and someone gets hurt or killed, you're going to have a real hard time living with yourself.

Well, I suppose it's worth something that you're aware of it. I'd say, if you really can't get yourself under control on the bike, get yourself off the road. The world certainly does not need another squid.
Posted via Mobile Device
DRivero is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 22nd, 2010, 03:41 AM   #14
Racer x

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawmeracchi 350 2010 Project X

MOTM - Sep '18, Feb '16
Hopefully you will find the line between WEE and WOO and not die. A good fright that Absolutely PEGS you adrenaline gland. Sorta like an Overdose.I mean not crashing but so shook up you have to pull over and sit down to stop shaking . then reality will come back

That is why new riders should not get a 1000 cc bike.you THINK you know what you are doing

It is like going to Amsterdam on you first date.
Racer x is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 22nd, 2010, 04:59 AM   #15
little green menace
ninjette.org member

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250r

Mate I'm new to the ride also, I love driving/riding fast (might even lose some big points after this weekend because of a sneaky speed camera- not clever where i was doing it either). Like you i wanted a big sports bike, an R6 in fact, but after some well headed advise given by some guys who know what there doing on R1's I got the ninjette.

Since riding my ninjette it the mountains, i realized very quickly that the close calls i've had would have been sevre accidents if i'd had the power behind me. As kamikaze said, getting it right (or not) in the twisties is where it's at. That's where your really gonna learn how to ride your bike, the craft, and where you can get the most out of riding.
Anyone can ride fast down a highway on any sized bike, but theres no skill involved - it doesnt make you a good rider. Anyway who wants to get moped up by some poor guy in a car who doesnt see you coming?

The adrenalin kick you get when you realized you've take the corner too hot in the middle of nowhere..... it's as great as it is sobering
little green menace is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 22nd, 2010, 06:08 AM   #16
Grn99Kawi
ninjette.org sage

Name: A

Motorcycle(s): 2000 Honda CBR600F4 (sold) 1999 Ninja 250 (sold)

either you need to grow up and mature, or you will go down and learn from your stupidity... seriously... and hopefully you will survive....

ATGATT wont save you if you keep riding that way...

I never rode like that on my Ninja, and I dont ride that way on the CBR.. nothing to prove maybe...

1999 Kawi Racing Green Ninja 250 sold
Grn99Kawi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 22nd, 2010, 08:01 AM   #17
Sailariel

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Honda NT-700-V, formerly, Green 2008 Ninja 250R

I .think that Mike (Sombo) had a good suggestion--engaging in another high adrenaline sport like skydiving. I still after 40 years have excessive bursts of adrenaline (being in combat). You could join the Army and sign up for Ranger School. Afganistan will probably still be on--so you could sign up for a tour there. The adrenaline is guaranteed. As an aside, I have a friend who used to race literbikes professionally, and he tells him that the Ninjette is still teaching him. In my opinion, the Ninjette is probably the most under rated bike on the market
Sailariel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 22nd, 2010, 10:56 AM   #18
CC Cowboy

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Joe, don't worry, your first crash will take the wind out of the sails and make you slow down and value your bike, and life, much more.

Old August 22nd, 2010, 11:41 AM   #19
tapdiggy
Humble Observer

Name: Truong

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Yamaha XT250

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Cowboy View Post
Joe, don't worry, your first crash will take the wind out of the sails and make you slow down and value your bike, and life, much more.
Best advice.

For examples:
http://www.motorcycle-accidents.com/pages/photo.html

Old August 22nd, 2010, 02:35 PM   #20
00NissanNinja
I hate driving...

Name: S

Motorcycle(s): 13 Triumph Street Triple R, 09 Ninja 250r (Sold 4/20/12)

All I can say is calm your a** down lol. All it takes is a cager who doesn't check their mirrors often to think "oh, no one is there I can merge" and then they will hit you. Learn to control yourself, learn to calculate your risk, it is necessary to know that there is a time a place for that kind of riding and on a public crowded road you definitely should not do so.

09 ninja 2fiddy SE Driving slow things fast
00NissanNinja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 23rd, 2010, 07:46 AM   #21
spooph

Name: Spooph

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250R

MOTM - Oct '15
Joe, what's the truest nature of your post? Looker for fellow riders as partners in crime?

Well, in that case, you've found one right here! Too bad we're so far apart.

One of my reasons for getting the ninja initially was to calm myself down on the street. 25hp is a good number. Plenty enough to get you into trouble, but not too much to get there before you know it.

So, how does one handle an adrenaline addiction if one doesn't want to exercise self-control?

DRivero had a good point! I know you have the ability to slow it down. Why, because I know what it feels like to be at the limit and rather gnaw your right hand off than keep it from twisting that throttle.... :P

My advice, find a few experienced riders in your area, and go hit the twisties. Better yet, hit a track and go nuts. Be ready to pay the bills after the crash. You need a crash. It made me a significantly better rider.

Adrenaline has no longer turned to the goal, but simply a tool to be able to concentrate with, and heighten reactions. Learn to use it to your advantage. If you learn to use it, you can become one of the safest riders out there. Use it to make yourself more aware.

I'm usually speeding. Sometimes by a lot, sometimes by a little, but rarely do I sit at the limit. Here's an argument you might be able to empathize with, let me play devils advocate:

The speed limit is designed for the lowest common denominator, right? Like for the person who is scared to drive, and shouldn't be on the road anyway, right? You're not the average common denominator, you pay attention, you have some skillz, and you have more than enough motivation to go faster. Right.

Use it, count how many people you see driving with cell phones. Try and find the craziest activities people do in their cars on your rides. Spot cops, spot cameras. The way I've worked through my speed-freak is by seeing how much I can stick it to the man without getting into trouble or being a nuisance on the road. If somebody has to brake for any of my above-normal activities on the road, I've failed. I'm a worthless rider. If anybody has to swerve to accommodate me, I've failed. And this doesn't just include your immediate actions.

For instance, if I swerve in front of a car and cause it to use it's brakes, or freak it out, causing it to go 2mph slower, blocking the left lane and therefor screwing traffic up behind me, I've failed.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with driving faster than everybody else. I do see it as a problem when I'm a negative impact on the road.

Oh, and yes, I have crashed. Many times. On and off the track. Maybe that's an indication that I shouldn't be a rider. I guess I'm just stupid.

My therapist has 2 wheels and a seat.
If you are ever in doubt to my tone, please refer to my avatar.
spooph is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 23rd, 2010, 08:05 AM   #22
spooph

Name: Spooph

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250R

MOTM - Oct '15
can't believe I forgot to post this:

Horrific. NSFW. Disgusting. and Realistic beyond all measure.
www.ridetodie.com

My therapist has 2 wheels and a seat.
If you are ever in doubt to my tone, please refer to my avatar.
spooph is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 23rd, 2010, 08:37 AM   #23
adouglas
Cat herder

Name: Gort
Location: A secret lair which, being secret, has an undisclosed location

Motorcycle(s): Aprilia RS660

MOTM - Jul '18, Nov '16, Aug '14, May '13
You've been riding all of three months and you're doing stuff like that?

Dude.

Think with the big head, not the little one.

Re-effing-lax, willya?

Actually, scratch that.... I highly recommend purchasing a ZX-10R as your next bike and riding it as hard and fast as you can. Get it soon. Preferably before you've been riding for six whole months.

At least that way you'll be taken off the road sooner. Consider it evolution in action.

Sorry to be harsh, but there is NO excuse for riding irresponsibly at ANY time. Period. I don't care how addictive it is.

Consider this a virtual dope-slap.

adouglas is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 23rd, 2010, 08:44 AM   #24
almost40
ninjette.org Monkey Spank

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2008 250R Track-Bike Woodcraft clip-ons and rearsets FZ-6 track bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkim View Post
yes, but stupid is stupid. This is not a video game you're playing where you can just hit "reset" when you die... In real life, there is no reset button. Not that i care if you go or not, if you continue to ride irresponsibly on a public highway, but i'm thinking of the innocent people who can become victims of your selfish actions.

I recommend you get yourself to the nearest race track for your speed fix... They have just the avenue for you to catch all your jollies in a safe environment. You'll also be humbled to learn you're not the bad ass rider you think you are.
amen to that
almost40 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 23rd, 2010, 09:01 AM   #25
demp
ninjette.org sage

Name: Matthew

Motorcycle(s): 2015 V-Star 950 Tourer (Deep Blue)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adouglas View Post
You've been riding all of three months and you're doing stuff like that?
Ditto

Quote:
Love the picture Lol
demp is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 23rd, 2010, 09:22 AM   #26
Blackwidow

Name: Paulette

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R

i guess the positive thing here is that he realizes that he needs help.
Blackwidow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:40 AM   #27
revstriker
ninjette.org sage

Name: Scott

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja zx6r

I agree with most of the posters here. You need to show some maturity when you ride by controlling your urge to do stupid things. If you don't think you can demonstrate this level of maturity, then please, sell your bike to someone who can.
revstriker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:51 AM   #28
revstriker
ninjette.org sage

Name: Scott

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja zx6r

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRivero View Post
I have two friends who used to have sport bikes and sold them because, according to them, they felt like they were going to kill themselves riding. My thought upon hearing this is.....really? You would seriously rather stop riding? You just CANNOT slow down? Hmm.....

Granted, both of these individuals are MUCH younger than I am (I'm 48). Plus, they're guys....I suppose that might have something to do with it.
Younger, perhaps, but I don't think being male or female has anything to do with it. Many people enjoy things in their lives even knowing that it is not good, or even dangerous for them. Sometimes the only way to stop is to remove access to the tool. I give those guys credit for at least being mature enough to understand that the temptation to ride dangerously was too strong, and the only way to stay safe is to get rid of the bike. Another point would be if something happened with these riders which scared them into reality (like a close call). This could also make a person feel that they are not in complete control of their safety.
revstriker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 27th, 2010, 04:48 AM   #29
adouglas
Cat herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by revstriker View Post
Younger, perhaps, but I don't think being male or female has anything to do with it.
Disagree. There's this magical potion that young men carry a surplus of, which women do not.

It's called testosterone.

It's the same thing that leads one to believe that bigger is better and too much is not enough.

Old August 27th, 2010, 07:32 PM   #30
Joe83420
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250r 2010

Very interesting views from all perspectives. All comments are taken into much consideration. I've actually had a scary encounter a few nights ago. It did change my perspective about the way I am riding but not as much as I'd like it to. I've been thinking about taking it to the track but I really don't think this will help me. I grab some twisties once in a while (wich is kinda like the track) and it still feels like something is missing. Although I'm having a blast in the curves, it still seems like I'm not fully complette untill I have a road with obstacles in it that I need to avoid. The more I think about it, the less sane I believe I am. What the hell is wrong with me?
Joe83420 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 27th, 2010, 07:53 PM   #31
Cab305
ninjette.org sage

Name: Cab

Motorcycle(s): Blue 10 250r

Know what you are talking about, I took a big risk a few weeks back.... and liked it A LOT! There is a track day coming up on Sept 12th at Homestead, still trying to get the cash, but I think I'm still going. I'm hopping To like it so much, that I never ever want to go back on street...

for at least a little while.

Cowboy you around down south for Sept 12 Homestead?
Cab305 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 27th, 2010, 08:24 PM   #32
ally99
Ninja chick

Name: Allyson

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300

MOTM - Dec '13, Feb '15
Quote:
The more I think about it, the less sane I believe I am. What the hell is wrong with me?
Your self-diagnosis sounds accurate to me.

Check out my Appalachian Trail journal, 2015!

Postwhores are COOL! ~Allyson
ally99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 27th, 2010, 09:38 PM   #33
Flashmonkey
Professional belly dancer

Name: James

Motorcycle(s): 1992 GSX-R 750

Quote:
What the hell is wrong with me?
Don't let it's sweet and inoffensive street manner fool you, that 250r is a damn hooligan bike. Light, nimble, fast....I had plenty of stupid moments riding that bike.

Check your ego, dood. The last thing we need in Ontario is another reason for McGuinty to fabricate another stupid redundant law. I seriously hope nobody called your plate in for the antics you and that crackhead pulled in your other thread.
Flashmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 28th, 2010, 04:57 AM   #34
adouglas
Cat herder

Joe you're not insane.

You're probably young, right? Under 30?

Testosterone.

And what you describe is the behavior of an adrenaline junkie.

You are thinking with your d*ck and not your head.

Extreme risk-seeking behavior is ultimately very self-destructive beyond the obvious downside of getting smeared all over a bridge abutment like raspberry jam. In later life, those with this kind of behavior pattern are more likely to become alcoholics/addicts, have problems with the law and have broken marriages. I'm not BSing you or exaggerating.

Seriously... when you get the urge to do this kind of idiotic stuff, STOP AND THINK for a minute.

The behavior happens spontaneously, right? You don't know why you did it... "It just happened...." Break the chain beforehand. STOP and assess. It only takes a moment of clear thought to keep from doing something stupid.

The fact that you recognize something is wrong is a good thing. The fact that you're doing it anyway is a very bad thing indeed.

You might consider talking to someone about this... someone qualified. Screw the stigma of talking to a counselor... this is your life (AND OURS, DAMMIT!!!!) that you're putting at extreme risk.

Old August 28th, 2010, 05:51 AM   #35
wvninja
ninjette.org sage

Name: Nate

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Honda CBR600RR

Common sense .. not everyone has it /thread

Old August 28th, 2010, 06:16 AM   #36
Daeldren
two wheel addict

Name: Kenneth

Motorcycle(s): 94 xlh 883, 1984 kawi gpz money pit

Oh, to try and prevent rear wheel lock up under braking switch out those stock pads for some organic/kevlar pads. And keep your riding in check.