ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old August 3rd, 2013, 06:02 PM   #1
SafetyPaws
ninjette.org member

Name: Al

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250r

somone moved my BIKE!!

This morning I got a page from work at 11:50 AM and i remember working and looking out the window and I think i saw my bike where i parked it.

I can only think of this scenario: Somone (maybe 2 people) last night (well this morning) moved it back coming back or to bar to get a spot on the street. The city I live in got really "hip and trendy" past few years and each year it gets worse with the bar hopping crowd. I have witnessed 1 accident and chased after the guy from hitting my neighbors jag, and atleast 4 others that i can remember that were hit and runs from drunk people on my street infront of my house within window viewing distance. I am like 3 blocks from down town area.

I parked on the street infront of my neighbors house (house directly to my right) and i parked in the direct center of the boulevard about one foot away from and parelel with the curb. I looked outside around maybe around 3:30 - 4pm and noticed my bike was edging into my driveway and butted directly on the curb with side of the tire touching curb. I bolted outside to take a look. I had the forks locked and in the poisition it was in - who ever moved it had to have either picked it up or somehow slid it. With the forks locked i moved the bike forward and it was no where near where i parked it - hencing the man handling.

20130803_163445.jpg

I was so furious, i checked with all the neighbors; they said they saw it parked like that around 9 AM and they were wondering why I did that knowing that i always take a full spot after i sold my car. (i use to always have my car parked infront of my house and my bike infront of it - see below).

IMAGE_087.jpg

It got me thinking that it can be even easier stolen than i thought or they could have dropped it while the move. I have 2 big dogs and a motion light which always go off (dogs included when anything makes a noise outside). They probly just took it off the stand rolled it back and then slid the back end in. Not really sure what to do and really theres nothing i can do now.

I was thinking about getting an alarm system - not sure if its worth the cost or getting it installed, anyone have any ideas in that regard?

I texted a friend who use to ride and said he had some wheel locks, i may try those. But I am in aw / disbelief right now. I live in a decent neighbor hood - but I am almost positive it was the the night crew.

Old August 3rd, 2013, 06:09 PM   #2
Aggrotech
ninjette.org sage

Name: Justin

Motorcycle(s): 12' Ninja 250

"decent" neighborhoods are the perfect place to steal from mang.
Since whoever wants ur bike knows you have it, id suggest getting 2 wheel locks + chaining it up to something, if not that, invest in a securitah camera.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16881124248

a nice sign also works, something like "if you touch my bike, i will shoot you for trespassing"

cant go wrong!
Aggrotech is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 3rd, 2013, 06:12 PM   #3
Live2ride
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Cody

Motorcycle(s): 06 yzf r6r previously: 09 ninja 250r, black 07 zx6r

That sucks! I'd recommend a motion sensing alarm / disc lock to warn off anyone who touches it. I did notice however, isn't that a driveway you are standing in? if so, why not park there?

Old August 3rd, 2013, 06:17 PM   #4
tcbmellowd
Kawakaze

Name: Daniel

Motorcycle(s): 09 Blue Ninja 250

Strange story... Reminds me of my friend who had his old corolla stolen, and the theives replaced it with an almost identical car.

I had the Xena XX10 Disc Lock alarm and was satisfied with its performance.

Mods:|Progrip 728 Blue Aluminum Grips|Custom LED Integrated Tail Light|Flushmount Turn Signals| Fender Chop|CBR250 Hugger|ProGrip Rim Tape|Blue CF Vinyl Seat Covers|
tcbmellowd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 3rd, 2013, 06:17 PM   #5
greenmachine
ninjette.org member

Name: mitch

Motorcycle(s): Green Ninja 250 2008!!!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/..._operator_ama/

This is a Reddit thread where a former professional motorcycle theif goes over the methods used to steal bikes, he also has recommendations on how to keep your bike the best protected.

Someone was 99% probably scoping your bike out, they possibly broke their tool they were using to try to break the fork lock (very common). THEY WILL BE BACK IF THEY ARE BIKE THIEVES (even more common).

A nice rear disk lock will force the thief to remove the back wheel/rotor to take the bike, and that takes 20min-1hr and some thieves arent cool headed enough to stay in the open on the bike for that long.

He also states that there isn't anything you can actually do to stop a bike thief from taking your bike, if he wants it, its his. Theres a tool/method to get past all security measures. Keep it in your garage.

Read that thread!

I recommend everyone who owns a bike reads that thread.
greenmachine is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 06:51 PM   #6
Whiskey

Name: Morgan

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250, 2010 STR 675

They could have flattened a couple of beer cans, rolled the bike onto them & slid it in pretty much any direction that way.

It's a very easy way to deal with a disc locked bike if you can roll it a few inches either way.

If you're doubling up on disc locks put one just before the front calliper & another just after the rear, that way they'll have a slightly harder job getting anything under the wheels, lifting the bike onto it's side-stand to rotate a wheel is not exactly discreet.
Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 3rd, 2013, 07:06 PM   #7
Driddle
ninjette.org guru

Name: David

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250r

Like everyone else said, I would HIGHLY recommend a disc lock. The Xena ones with the alarms are the best, since they have shock/tamper alarms, as long as being a lock in itself.
If you really feel worried, invest in a Scorpion (or similar) alarm.
Good luck!

Old August 3rd, 2013, 09:15 PM   #8
SafetyPaws
ninjette.org member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggrotech View Post
"decent" neighborhoods are the perfect place to steal from mang.
Since whoever wants ur bike knows you have it, id suggest getting 2 wheel locks + chaining it up to something, if not that, invest in a securitah camera.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16881124248

a nice sign also works, something like "if you touch my bike, i will shoot you for trespassing"

cant go wrong!
I need to get a car so i can 1) park it infront of it like before and two), i can chain it up to my rim. 3.) maybe for rain and snow =D

Maybe get an audible alarm instead of the sign? - need one of these - idk if it fails. Yar the "decent" neighborhoods - I will probably set up an IP camera at one point but it will only have me have parking in certain locations - i guess thats not a big deal since i only park directly infront of my house, and my direct neighbors to right or left if its on the street.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live2ride View Post
That sucks! I'd recommend a motion sensing alarm / disc lock to warn off anyone who touches it. I did notice however, isn't that a driveway you are standing in? if so, why not park there?
Yeah it is; we have 5 cars + my bike (and one more cage when I get one), it is hard to get a parking spot. I just sandwhiched it between my two bros inbetween the two houses for the night. We all have diff schedules and moving cars is a pain. looks like I will have to inconvience my self and others for the security.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcbmellowd View Post
Strange story... Reminds me of my friend who had his old corolla stolen, and the theives replaced it with an almost identical car.

I had the Xena XX10 Disc Lock alarm and was satisfied with its performance.
I checked out the Xena website and they look nice, but I do not think 120dB is that loud? Anyone attest to that, i know like a dishwasher (i know ) is like 60 for a decent one. Maybe the video isnt doing it justice. Also they do not really go over the main difference between the models. I would want the best - guessing the XX15, 15, or 10?

Edit: Break down, looks like the XX series and at minimum the 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmachine View Post
http://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/..._operator_ama/

This is a Reddit thread where a former professional motorcycle theif goes over the methods used to steal bikes, he also has recommendations on how to keep your bike the best protected.

Someone was 99% probably scoping your bike out, they possibly broke their tool they were using to try to break the fork lock (very common). THEY WILL BE BACK IF THEY ARE BIKE THIEVES (even more common).

A nice rear disk lock will force the thief to remove the back wheel/rotor to take the bike, and that takes 20min-1hr and some thieves arent cool headed enough to stay in the open on the bike for that long.

He also states that there isn't anything you can actually do to stop a bike thief from taking your bike, if he wants it, its his. Theres a tool/method to get past all security measures. Keep it in your garage.

Read that thread!

I recommend everyone who owns a bike reads that thread.
thanks, i will read that in just a few mins before i call it a night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
They could have flattened a couple of beer cans, rolled the bike onto them & slid it in pretty much any direction that way.

It's a very easy way to deal with a disc locked bike if you can roll it a few inches either way.

If you're doubling up on disc locks put one just before the front calliper & another just after the rear, that way they'll have a slightly harder job getting anything under the wheels, lifting the bike onto it's side-stand to rotate a wheel is not exactly discreet.
Thansk for the suggestions, yar if i get two, they diff alarms should off set each other - i wonder if i can get two with the same key. Then it may be a bit confusing when i have to disarm em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driddle View Post
Like everyone else said, I would HIGHLY recommend a disc lock. The Xena ones with the alarms are the best, since they have shock/tamper alarms, as long as being a lock in itself.
If you really feel worried, invest in a Scorpion (or similar) alarm.
Good luck!
I think i may go with the disc locks, although the Scorpio equipment looks bad ass. Especially their Ride sytem along with the security alarms is ghost. Maybe not for this application at this time - but really tempting to dish it out hah.

I appreciate everyones feed back and so quickly as this situation did suck and not for a second did i think someone was attempting to steal it. Was for sure it was bar hoppers but w/e the case - they touched my baby! Anyone have any other recommendations of a disc lock brand or model or other alternatives.

Old August 3rd, 2013, 09:32 PM   #9
tcbmellowd
Kawakaze

Name: Daniel

Motorcycle(s): 09 Blue Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyPaws View Post
I checked out the Xena website and they look nice, but I do not think 120dB is that loud? Anyone attest to that, i know like a dishwasher (i know ) is like 60 for a decent one. Maybe the video isnt doing it justice. Also they do not really go over the main difference between the models. I would want the best - guessing the XX15, 15, or 10?
If I remember correctly, Ambulance Sirens are 120 decibels.... so if that isn't satisfactory, I don't know what is. I've had it go off in my face while putting in the battery and it jacked up my hearing for a moment lol.

The primary difference of the model numbers coincides with the thickness(diameter of the locking pin. ex. XX10 is 10mm thick, XX15 is 15mm thick. You'll have to check if the larger diameter locks will fit through the Ninja 250's disc, before you purchase it.

Mods:|Progrip 728 Blue Aluminum Grips|Custom LED Integrated Tail Light|Flushmount Turn Signals| Fender Chop|CBR250 Hugger|ProGrip Rim Tape|Blue CF Vinyl Seat Covers|
tcbmellowd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 3rd, 2013, 09:53 PM   #10
Aurodox
ninjette.org member

Name: -

Motorcycle(s): -

Quote:
I checked out the Xena website and they look nice, but I do not think 120dB is that loud? Anyone attest to that, i know like a dishwasher (i know ) is like 60 for a decent one.

an increase in 10 decibels means the volume has doubled. So 120dB's is 64 times louder than 60 decibels.

120-60=60 decibel difference
60/10=6 exponential increase
2^6=64 increase in volume
Aurodox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 3rd, 2013, 10:21 PM   #11
rojoracing53
Fast-Guy wannabe

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja250, 2011 RM-Z250, 2004 NSR50,

MOTM - Jan '13
my xena worked for a month then it started to randomly go off every 10 mins and then you'd have to really shake the thing to get to go off at all, then it started going off in my hand when it wasn't even locked. I've since removed the battery and use it without the alarm. Maybe it couldn't handle being bounce around inside the givi top box or maybe it's just a POS but I wont buy another.
rojoracing53 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 4th, 2013, 01:08 AM   #12
Robinhood
ninjette.org member

Name: Jay

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250, 2007 GSXR 600

Sounds like your theory about someone moving it for a parking spot is right. It's really easy to move a bike alone, even with the steering locked. Clutch in, and a couple kickstand turns will do the trick.

http://youtu.be/TydQlX8dSX8
Robinhood is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 4th, 2013, 02:19 AM   #13
ninjamunky85
Que Buenos Son!!!

Name: Ryan

Motorcycle(s): Aprilia Shiver 750, Husaberg FE 450, Ninja 300 (sold), xr100

MOTM - Nov '14
Don't park your bike in the street.
ninjamunky85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 4th, 2013, 05:38 AM   #14
broken neck
ninjette.org guru

Name: Thomas

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R Special Edition (sold), 2017 CRF250 Rally

If you go with a disc lock, next time they try to move it, they might drop it when the lock will hit the caliper. They might get caught off balance with the bike stopping abruptly.

Is it better to have your bike moved a bit or dropped on the ground?

Mes deux cennes...
broken neck is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 4th, 2013, 08:01 AM   #15
LNasty
Daily Jap rider

Name: Lance

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250r

Xena alarm is the biggest waste of money. Alarm goes off for no reason all the time, then continues to go off every 30 seconds or so. Had to stop using it cause neighbors were complaining. Might as well have used that $70 to wipe my ass
LNasty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 4th, 2013, 08:17 AM   #16
Tigerpaw
ninjette.org guru

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 '09 Boulevard C50. '08 250r(TOTALED BY DEER)

Full coverage insurance/low deductible.

Nothing good can come from parking on the street.

Old August 4th, 2013, 09:46 AM   #17
dfox
ninjette.org sage

Name: Fox

Motorcycle(s): 08 250R

I love my xena alarm, I'm kind of surprised seeing the negative reviews.

Depending on where you put the alarm, its more or less sensitive. Top of the disc, more sensitive. Bottom of the disc, less sensitive. The alarm is also triggered by an optical device. You need to periodically clean the sensor to avoid false alarms, or missed alarms.
dfox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 4th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #18
menikmati
crash 250, get supersport

Name: Richard

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250R SE (Sold 6/9/14), 2009 ZX-6R (Sold 6/25/14), Subaru BRZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerpaw View Post

I would agree with this.

Old August 4th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #19
fishdip

Name: Fish

Motorcycle(s): 250/300

If they want your bike it will be gone. What tools do you use to brake a steering lock? O that's right your foot.

Old August 4th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #20
Whiskey

If you own your house put one of THESE in the driveway, and THIS through it

Only problem I see is that there's nowhere with exposed section of frame to put the monster of a chain through.

Old August 4th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #21
greenmachine
ninjette.org member

Name: mitch

Motorcycle(s): Green Ninja 250 2008!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
If you own your house put one of THESE in the driveway, and THIS through it

Only problem I see is that there's nowhere with exposed section of frame to put the monster of a chain through.
If you mount that into the floor the bike thief has an extremely easy time cutting both chains, he can use his strength and the stability of the floor to get leverage with his heavy duty bolt cutters and break the chain.
greenmachine is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 4th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #22
Whiskey

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmachine View Post
If you mount that into the floor the bike thief has an extremely easy time cutting both chains, he can use his strength and the stability of the floor to get leverage with his heavy duty bolt cutters and break the chain.
I've seen the top one break a hydraulic cropper

The bottom one is just for comparison to a regular bike lock chain

Old August 4th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #23
skilletmo
InfoWhore

Name: Melashi

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250 StreetFighter ~~~~ 2005 KTM 450 EXC

Dude, so i parked my bike behind my house. I dont have a garage but a shed type parking drive in. And i always park it there in between my car and my moms car with the steering locked. I used to put it into my backyard were i have a german shepherd who will eat anything that comes in, and it wasnt that hard at all because the parking shed is connected to the backyard, so all i have to do is open the gate and push the bike in a little to were i can close the gate. Anyways the other day like a week ago, i found my bike moved back like 7 ft in my drive way and i was like wtf... im guessing someone tried to take it and gave up once someone in my neighborhood came out and saw them or something... Ever Since i keep it in with my ultra high level security; my German Shepherd beast in my backyard lol.

him at 7 months!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG0114.jpg (108.4 KB, 3 views)

Old August 13th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #24
SafetyPaws
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcbmellowd View Post
If I remember correctly, Ambulance Sirens are 120 decibels.... so if that isn't satisfactory, I don't know what is. I've had it go off in my face while putting in the battery and it jacked up my hearing for a moment lol.

The primary difference of the model numbers coincides with the thickness(diameter of the locking pin. ex. XX10 is 10mm thick, XX15 is 15mm thick. You'll have to check if the larger diameter locks will fit through the Ninja 250's disc, before you purchase it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurodox View Post
an increase in 10 decibels means the volume has doubled. So 120dB's is 64 times louder than 60 decibels.

120-60=60 decibel difference
60/10=6 exponential increase
2^6=64 increase in volume
Wow thats crazy - yar think that might be adequate. And i was thinking about getting two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken neck View Post
If you go with a disc lock, next time they try to move it, they might drop it when the lock will hit the caliper. They might get caught off balance with the bike stopping abruptly.

Is it better to have your bike moved a bit or dropped on the ground?

Mes deux cennes...
This is a very good point, but hopefully the 15 secs that its touch they are just giving it a feel. This one is hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNasty View Post
Xena alarm is the biggest waste of money. Alarm goes off for no reason all the time, then continues to go off every 30 seconds or so. Had to stop using it cause neighbors were complaining. Might as well have used that $70 to wipe my ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by rojoracing53 View Post
my xena worked for a month then it started to randomly go off every 10 mins and then you'd have to really shake the thing to get to go off at all, then it started going off in my hand when it wasn't even locked. I've since removed the battery and use it without the alarm. Maybe it couldn't handle being bounce around inside the givi top box or maybe it's just a POS but I wont buy another.
I read a lot and some said that the sensor gets dirt there and needs to be wiped. I am still leaning towards this and trying it out - so far more + thanks - feed back about it. guys think it was maybe a faulty one? Amazon has great reviews on them. One of the reviewers said that all you have to do to block the sound is cover the hole as it is facing outside. And when it went off when trying to unlock it, just use same method so your ears dont bleed. I think its not for thief proof but more for drunks or people who want a parking spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerpaw View Post

Done and done so far - just still inconveniencing everyone atm moving cars around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
Sounds like your theory about someone moving it for a parking spot is right. It's really easy to move a bike alone, even with the steering locked. Clutch in, and a couple kickstand turns will do the trick.

http://youtu.be/TydQlX8dSX8
I saw someone do this at a local car show to get out of a packed parking lot. I seldom tried it but stoped due to the fear of dropping it and he had a 10R heh. I never thought to use the stand as a pivot point. But i do not think they did that in this scenario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfox View Post
I love my xena alarm, I'm kind of surprised seeing the negative reviews.

Depending on where you put the alarm, its more or less sensitive. Top of the disc, more sensitive. Bottom of the disc, less sensitive. The alarm is also triggered by an optical device. You need to periodically clean the sensor to avoid false alarms, or missed alarms.
do you place yours on the rear or the front and top or bottom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skilletmo View Post
Dude, so i parked my bike behind my house. I dont have a garage but a shed type parking drive in. And i always park it there in between my car and my moms car with the steering locked. I used to put it into my backyard were i have a german shepherd who will eat anything that comes in, and it wasnt that hard at all because the parking shed is connected to the backyard, so all i have to do is open the gate and push the bike in a little to were i can close the gate. Anyways the other day like a week ago, i found my bike moved back like 7 ft in my drive way and i was like wtf... im guessing someone tried to take it and gave up once someone in my neighborhood came out and saw them or something... Ever Since i keep it in with my ultra high level security; my German Shepherd beast in my backyard lol.

him at 7 months!
Love your monster =F , my brothers for some reason did not notice and they usually bark and are alerted from leaves falling.

I read that AMA w/the bike thief and that shits crazy. He recommends the xena xx10 or at least uses one and says to put it on the rear. and then grab a regular lock for the front. Here's one quoted with my chain, brakes from STG kryptonite . In the AMA he said cheap locks are cheap locks and are not worth it - anyone know if this falls in that category?

Old August 14th, 2013, 07:18 AM   #25
dfox
ninjette.org sage

Name: Fox

Motorcycle(s): 08 250R

Quote:
do you place yours on the rear or the front and top or bottom?

He recommends the xena xx10 or at least uses one and says to put it on the rear.
I read that article before purchasing my xena and have always put it on the rear. It makes sense. it's super easy to either remove a front wheel, or lift the front as you wheel it on the rear wheel.

I mount mine at about 10 o'clock when looking at the rear rotor, basically as high as you can get it without interfering with the rear brake caliper.

I have never had a false alarm to my knowledge, and I keep my bike locked/alarmed even when in my garage, so I would hear it. I clean the optical sensor 2-3 times per year.

When it's mounted as described above, the alarm goes off by simply sitting on the bike or trying to upright it. I'd like to keep people from randomly leaning against, or sitting on my bike when I'm not around, so I put it as high as possible... When it's on the bottom, I have actually sat on, uprighted, started, and began moving with the alarm on.
dfox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 17th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #26
BikersPOV
ninjette.org member

Name: Seiken

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R

Do you have something like the Datatag in US? it is a very good deterrent...

Link to original page on YouTube.

Old August 17th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #27
oblivion007
"scandal!"

Name: Adan

Motorcycle(s): 2011 250R(Crashed 2/26/2014), 09 ER6n

Dang... that's scary man... Theft prevention is almost always a consideration when I park...
oblivion007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 17th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #28
7oxSin
MSF Coach!

Name: Lupe

Motorcycle(s): 2003 ninja 250

if your driveway is full do like we do down here, park that bitch on the sidewalk up by your door. if you do that and have a xena you will be set. if any of your roomies have a problem with it thats when you can go, well i walk and ride around your cars so you can walk around my bike.

if you do park on your sidewalk practice riding through the grass, low throttle cuz that back wheel gets slippery with all that grass juice.
@BikersPOV great vid, you are going to do real well here i know its like your first or second day, but you are making a great first impression with all of us!

Old August 17th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #29
LNasty
Daily Jap rider

Name: Lance

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikersPOV View Post
Do you have something like the Datatag in US? it is a very good deterrent...

Link to original page on YouTube.

closest thing we have is LoJack
LNasty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 18th, 2013, 12:05 AM   #30
BikersPOV
ninjette.org member

Name: Seiken

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNasty View Post
closest thing we have is LoJack
You probably do not want the thief to know it is installed though
Datatag you advertise on the bike with stickers and it makes the bike unwanted. TBH combining with a tracker would be the best solution

I have my bike outside and no way to attach to an anchor or a lamp post etc so I have a heavy heavy duty bike cover that has chain loop. Once chained it wikll be more difficult to move the bike and cover makes it awkward to lift etc...

I try to make it as difficult and inconvenient for the thiefs as possible

Old August 18th, 2013, 12:19 AM   #31
YunMing
ninjette.org member

Name: Alexander

Motorcycle(s): (Sold) 2007 Red Ninja 250r, 2003 Cbr 600 F4i

Some people get that alarm thing that buzzes if something happends. One of those 300 - 400 dollar ones i'm not sure and they put it under their pillow.
YunMing is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 18th, 2013, 06:43 AM   #32
tc.young
ninjette.org member

Name: tom

Motorcycle(s): '89 klr 650, '00 250r

I dont like it when others touch my bike but here in nyc where there is no space I would rather have them. move it then knock it over. Not sure thats your case
tc.young is offline   Reply With Quote