ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old April 1st, 2015, 07:31 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[American Motorcyclist Association] - What's next for AMA Motorcyclists of the Year B

After creating the award-winning movie Why We Ride and winning 2014 AMA Motorcyclists of the Year, Bryan Carroll and James Walker are starting a new adventure. They are working on their next film: I AM STURGIS.

Click on the image above to watch the trailer for 'I AM STURGIS' or visit the Kickstarter page to watch it there.
From the producers:

We made Why We Ride about a community. Now, we want to invite the community to help make our next film: I AM STURGIS.

This year marks the 75th Anniversary of the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. An estimated 1,000,000+ riders will be making the journey this summer to the Black Hills of South Dakota for this anniversary rally celebration. If ever there was a time to make an epic documentary about this great motorcycle gathering, it is now!

We invite you to be part of this once-in-a-lifetime event. Please contribute to our Kickstarter campaign. There's a great assortment of limited edition I AM STURGIS memorabilia, including a copy of the finished movie. You can even have your name permanently memorialized for generations to see in the credits of the movie!

Here's how you can help!
PLEASE PLEDGE. We need your help to make this incredible movie. See the list of amazing rewards on our Kickstarter page and become one of our backers. Your pledge will allow us to raise the funds needed to start making this movie and continue our mission (started with Why We Ride) of promoting what is good about motorcycling with audiences worldwide.

SHARE. Word of mouth is one of the best ways to get more people to join and help us. Share this story with everyone you know!

LIKE & FOLLOW us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and stay updated on what's going on.

Click here for full story...