Old June 24th, 2009, 02:23 PM   #1
hybridxx
ninjette.org member

Name: Rodrigo

Motorcycle(s): Someday..

Transformers 2

so i caught the midnight showing..

and if i were to give it a 1-10..id probably only give it a 7 and a *nod* >.>;

it wasn't bad, but..it wasn't all too great either..i cant really explain it , you guys have to go see.

definitely worth a watch..but don't go in with super high expectations like most people did.

It had a good effects..and the cars were really badass. They even had bikes(which i thought was pretty dope lol). Normally i love action movies..but i didnt think i could see so many explosions in a 2 1/2 hour long movie lol. after a while it gets old u know?

Some people might love the movie to death..but some may be dissapointed, if ur a transformers fanboy ull love the movie i think.
hybridxx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 24th, 2009, 02:49 PM   #2
capt_bugaloo
motorcycle rider

Name: Bruce

Motorcycle(s): '14 Yamaha V-Star 650 Custom (silver)

I thought the first one was crap, so I can't imagine the second one being any better!

Old June 24th, 2009, 02:55 PM   #3
kazam58
Sarcasm: Yea that'll work

Name: Andy

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250R

I went yesterday at midnight as well. I decided I'd go about an hour beforehand, lol. I actually hadn't seen the first one, and I was pretty tired, so I went in with no idea what to expect and, quite honestly, low expectations. I thought it was a pretty good movie. Certainly decent. You can't walk into the theater to see an action flick looking for anything besides...well...action. All things considered, it was worth the watch and lack of sleep. It got me interested enough to try and find the first one.

Old June 24th, 2009, 03:03 PM   #4
cwb48
Mature motorcyclist

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250R, blue

There is one good reason to see both of these movies- Megan Fox.

Chris
cwb48 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 24th, 2009, 05:04 PM   #5
GreezMunky
ninjette.org guru

Name: Tor

Motorcycle(s): 09 250r (*sold*), 2010 Daytona 675

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb48 View Post
There is one good reason to see both of these movies- Megan Fox.

Chris
The second movie made me really hate her character. Here she is supposed to be this awesome mechanic but she comes off as dumb as a box of rocks when it comes to anything else? And what happened to the independent kickass girl? Now she's crying, trying not to scream, and going on and on about who will say I love you first? Are you serious?

But all and all, I was also disappointed with this movie. There were a few parts that were thrown in there to be funny but seemed very unnecessary and immature. That and they didn't bother really introducing all the new transformers and give us new characters.. Blah, I could go on and on.
GreezMunky is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 24th, 2009, 06:43 PM   #6
Flashmonkey
Professional belly dancer

Name: James

Motorcycle(s): 1992 GSX-R 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreezMunky View Post
The second movie made me really hate her character. Here she is supposed to be this awesome mechanic but she comes off as dumb as a box of rocks when it comes to anything else? And what happened to the independent kickass girl? Now she's crying, trying not to scream, and going on and on about who will say I love you first? Are you serious?

But all and all, I was also disappointed with this movie. There were a few parts that were thrown in there to be funny but seemed very unnecessary and immature. That and they didn't bother really introducing all the new transformers and give us new characters.. Blah, I could go on and on.
Yes but how did she look?!?!

In all seriousness though, I am familiar with the workings of Michael Bay and typically know what to expect of him. I haven't seen this yet, but I hope I'm not as badly disappointed with this movie as I was with terminator
Flashmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 24th, 2009, 06:44 PM   #7
cwb48
Mature motorcyclist

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250R, blue

I said see- I didn't say she could act.

Chris
cwb48 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 24th, 2009, 07:14 PM   #8
MKlein3004
Fighting Texas Aggie '08

Name: Mitchell

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250r (Race), 2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R 636 (Track), 2005 Ducati Monster 620 (Street)

i really liked it - mostly because I grew up with transformers, but i agree that there was alot of needless - inappropriate style humor - 8 out of 10 for me
MKlein3004 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 24th, 2009, 08:43 PM   #9
Jiu Jitsu Player
Live 2 Ride Forced 2 Work

Motorcycle(s): 2008 RED 250r

Dissappointing. I'm going to go watch it again but there were too damn many unnecessary characters and action sequences. The forest scene and the Egypt finale are worth the price of admission alone though. I wrote a review about it in my sig. 3/5

www.7milesdown.com
Jiu Jitsu Player is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 25th, 2009, 12:45 AM   #10
miks
I'm lovin' it.

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): '09 Black 250R

Just came out on Wednesday over here, can't wait to watch it. One of the main reasons is Megan Fox.

Father: You can't do both son.
miks is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 25th, 2009, 02:35 AM   #11
sombo
Newb..... on a steeek! :D

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Harley Davidson XL883L Sportster Superlow

Some of you are starting to remind me of movie critics and why I never listen to them. Everyone is looking for the perfect artistic movie that has the perfect balance of everything: action, comedy, drama, special effects, story, etc etc. Just look at the Oscars for example that are riddled with movies that virtually no ordinary person has heard of let alone seen.

I don't understand it when people go to see an action movie and are disappointed when it doesn't have a top notch script or over the top acting. It's a bloody ACTION film, did it have action? Well, yes. Was the action large and exciting? Well, yes. Did the movie have enough of a plot/storyline to tie the action together? Well, yes. THEN QUIT YOUR B****ING!!

Personally, I loved the movie. The action was great without using too much CGI to make them work. The acting was just fine, it's an action movie and no one is trying to be Shakespeare here. The problem people have with following story lines in action films like these is that they get so absorbed into the big action sequences that they fail to pick up on smaller details that help tell the story.
sombo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 25th, 2009, 06:26 AM   #12
rage42
ninjette.org member

Name: Matt

Motorcycle(s): 09 250R

I'm with Sombo all the way. Theres a bunch of stuff I could critique, but its a great action film about my favorite childhood toys.

The unnecissary comedy bits usual dont get me, but I was giggling to every one of them this time...even the 'bling bling' bots which I thought were too much the first time I saw them, then through the movie they just grew on me!

It needed more devistator action IMO though.

and really, if a 50 foot robot was on the other side of a mud/plasterish wall trying to kill you...wouldnt you be scared shitless?
rage42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 25th, 2009, 07:49 AM   #13
ScraitT
Green!

Name: Tyler

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 250R, 04 Honda CRF230F, 94 Honda XR80R

I have tickets to go see it in IMAX on Sunday...unfortunately Sunday isn't coming fast enough. I just saw the first one last week and enjoyed it, so I'm ready to see number 2.

There are very few movies I don't enjoy, so I know I'll like it. I don't go to a movie to critique it, I go to sit back and relax, and just about every movie allows me to do that (unless it is exceedingly stupid). So I tend to like most movies.

Old June 25th, 2009, 07:50 AM   #14
k-os
ninjette.org sage

Name: Andy

Motorcycle(s): 1988 Honda Hawk NT650, 1989 Honda Hawk NT650, 1997 GSXR750 Track Bike

I thought it was pretty decent but all the sexual jokes about penises and testicles were annoying.
k-os is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 25th, 2009, 08:00 AM   #15
talldrink
ninjette.org guru

Name: Deb

Motorcycle(s): '09 ninja 250 (blue)

I thought the "bling bling" bots were sterotypical, and annoying. Overall, I thought the movie was pretty bad.

Old June 25th, 2009, 12:32 PM   #16
Daeldren
two wheel addict

Name: Kenneth

Motorcycle(s): 94 xlh 883, 1984 kawi gpz money pit

Quote:
I thought the "bling bling" bots were sterotypical, and annoying. Overall, I thought the movie was pretty bad.
I can understand and forgive them a little bit for the use of slang and culture since the robots learn about humanity through their broadcasts and such but the buck teeth and big ears just kind of reminded me of something from aqua teen hunger force not a transformers movie. And what about that terminator esque chick bot, last time I checked none of the transformers could simulate human skin.

My biggest gripe with Michael Bay is that he seems to just throw **** in his movies for the cool factor, it makes for a great summer blockbuster but that's really about it. I agree that action flicks don't have to be smart movies but come on, Ive seen plenty of action movies that have decent storyline and flesh out their characters better.
Daeldren is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 26th, 2009, 05:23 AM   #17
demp
ninjette.org sage

Name: Matthew

Motorcycle(s): 2015 V-Star 950 Tourer (Deep Blue)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeldren View Post
reminded me of something from aqua teen hunger force not a transformers movie.
Ahahaha ATHF, I forgot about that stupid stupid show, SHAKEZOLLA!
demp is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 26th, 2009, 07:32 AM   #18
xTKx
Finally!

Name: Tony

Motorcycle(s): 09 Red 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKlein3004 View Post
i really liked it - mostly because I grew up with transformers, but i agree that there was alot of needless - inappropriate style humor - 8 out of 10 for me
+1 My thoughts exactly. I went to see it w/ some friends from work (one of which is a huge "old school" transformers fan who lets his kids watch the old animation series). He was excited to see that the second one actually follows quite a bit of the old story yet he was so disappointed about all the unnecessary content. He said his kids were excited to see it but now there's no way he's taking them.
That's the one thing that didn't make sense to me and plenty of others as it appears... why all the "extra content?" Our old school kid friendly Transformers no longer seem too much kid friendly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScraitT View Post
I have tickets to go see it in IMAX on Sunday...unfortunately Sunday isn't coming fast enough. I just saw the first one last week and enjoyed it, so I'm ready to see number 2.

There are very few movies I don't enjoy, so I know I'll like it. I don't go to a movie to critique it, I go to sit back and relax, and just about every movie allows me to do that (unless it is exceedingly stupid). So I tend to like most movies.
You'll enjoy it Tyler, don't worry. I'm exactly like you (try not to critique movies too much while watching). For me personally it has to be an absolutely horrible movie for me to get truly disappointed.
For the action sequnces alone this will be an incredible film to see in IMAX!

Old June 26th, 2009, 07:39 AM   #19
Obsidian
ninjette.org member

Name: Brandon

Motorcycle(s): 05 Ninja EX250R

I really enjoyed this movie. The only parts I was highly disappointed in was the "college humor" scenes... as you could say.

This is how good of a movie it was in my opinion. Not once did I think "I've been here almost 3 hours?"

No, I thought to myself when it was over. "Ahhh, go home and relax for a few. What?! It's after 2am?? Holy ****!"

My show started at 11:15pm.

This movie is definately worth it IMO.

Old June 26th, 2009, 08:34 AM   #20
capt_bugaloo
motorcycle rider

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by sombo View Post
Everyone is looking for the perfect artistic movie that has the perfect balance of everything: action, comedy, drama, special effects, story, etc etc. Just look at the Oscars for example that are riddled with movies that virtually no ordinary person has heard of let alone seen.
I'm a real movie buff, and when the Oscars come up each year I've usually seen most of them. I guess I'm not ordinary!

Is it really that much to ask for movies that are not perfect, but have interesting original stories with some decent acting?

Old June 26th, 2009, 09:33 PM   #21
sombo

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_bugaloo View Post
I'm a real movie buff, and when the Oscars come up each year I've usually seen most of them. I guess I'm not ordinary!

Is it really that much to ask for movies that are not perfect, but have interesting original stories with some decent acting?
There's plenty out there that fit into that category. However, since you seem to like the oscar type movies you're more of an 'artist' then an ordinary guy. Most of the movies in the oscars didn't even make it in the top ten selling movies. They also don't seem like very interesting movies to us 'ordinary' folk. Too 'artistic' and boring.

A good movie is an escape from reality, not a mirror of it. The movies that sell best are ones that are in your face and show a world most of us wish existed. The ones that win the oscars are movies that could be taken from real life in our normal everyday world. If I want to see real life, I'll just look around instead of paying nearly $10 (in some places) to watch a movie about it.

Old June 27th, 2009, 01:26 PM   #22
capt_bugaloo
motorcycle rider

Great - I'm an artist and I didn't even know it!

Old June 27th, 2009, 02:41 PM   #23
rockNroll

Name: rock

Motorcycle(s): black

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTKx View Post
he was so disappointed about all the unnecessary content

What's your opinion........ is this content bad enough that you wouldn't let a 7yr old watch it? My son wants to go see this movie b a a a d!
rockNroll is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 27th, 2009, 02:45 PM   #24
M-Oorb
ninjette.org sage

Motorcycle(s): 2008 250r (Fastest Color)

Quote:
There's plenty out there that fit into that category. However, since you seem to like the oscar type movies you're more of an 'artist' then an ordinary guy. Most of the movies in the oscars didn't even make it in the top ten selling movies. They also don't seem like very interesting movies to us 'ordinary' folk. Too 'artistic' and boring.

A good movie is an escape from reality, not a mirror of it. The movies that sell best are ones that are in your face and show a world most of us wish existed. The ones that win the oscars are movies that could be taken from real life in our normal everyday world. If I want to see real life, I'll just look around instead of paying nearly $10 (in some places) to watch a movie about it.

I for one think that is a very limited view on what a good movie is. I think your generalizing too much and saying that movies that win oscars are too artistic and boring? I mean dont get me wrong...I love movies like Transformers, X-Men, and the Hangover...but there are also times when I want to see a movie thats not just funny cause its stupid and not to just watch things blow up. I saw slumdog millionaire, im a 21 year old mail and I loved it. I understand that your going by the numbers and how much movies make...but the numbers dont say it all and just cause more people have seen a movie doesnt mean its a good movie(or that those people enjoyed it)...it more likely means it had enough explosions in the commercials and had a good marketing team.
M-Oorb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 27th, 2009, 03:40 PM   #25
sombo

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Oorb View Post
I for one think that is a very limited view on what a good movie is. I think your generalizing too much and saying that movies that win oscars are too artistic and boring? I mean dont get me wrong...I love movies like Transformers, X-Men, and the Hangover...but there are also times when I want to see a movie thats not just funny cause its stupid and not to just watch things blow up. I saw slumdog millionaire, im a 21 year old mail and I loved it. I understand that your going by the numbers and how much movies make...but the numbers dont say it all and just cause more people have seen a movie doesnt mean its a good movie(or that those people enjoyed it)...it more likely means it had enough explosions in the commercials and had a good marketing team.
Well that may be your opinion, but it's not a limited view. Over the past 10 years the Oscars have been steadily losing the public viewers. This is because most of the winning movies are movies that come out just before the Oscars, don't offer a majority of viewers what they feel is entertaining, only showed in select theaters in parts of the nation, and were virtually unheard of until they were announced in the Oscars.

Most people go to the movies to watch something entertaining to help forget about how bad the real world is becoming. Make a movie reflecting the way the world is today and you won't get many people interested. People want to feel excited about spending that $8-$10 on a movie.

I too like to watch some dramas on occasion. But why, for the past 10 or so years are those the only ones the Oscars seem to care about? Most people are switching over to watching the Screen Actors Guild Awards. I've seen some of the Oscar winners and couldn't understand how they won over someone/thing that wasn't even mentioned. Yet when you watch SAGA, the one that most of the public liked usually wins. The Oscars in my opinion is for the movie critics (which I never agree with cause their taste in movies sucks hardcore) and the SAGA is the awards for the general public.

Old June 27th, 2009, 10:00 PM   #26
Postiez
ninjette.org member

Name: Nick

Motorcycle(s): Red '08 250

Overly long plotless low-brow humor and constant panning slow motion fail IMO.
Postiez is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 28th, 2009, 02:39 PM   #27
ScraitT
Green!

Well now that I have seen it, I can fully give my input.

As I said, I go to sit back, relax, and enjoy a movie, and this movie did just that. I thought it was pretty good. I won't give it a movie of the year award, but in my opinion, if you liked the first one, then it is definitely worth seeing.

Old June 28th, 2009, 02:47 PM   #28
Postiez
ninjette.org member

Name: Nick

Motorcycle(s): Red '08 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScraitT View Post
Well now that I have seen it, I can fully give my input.

As I said, I go to sit back, relax, and enjoy a movie, and this movie did just that. I thought it was pretty good. I won't give it a movie of the year award, but in my opinion, if you liked the first one, then it is definitely worth seeing.
Ya I think I'd agree with this, If you enjoy this type of movie and you enjoy going to the movies its worth your $10. I think most of the ranting is from people who hoped for more out of this, like me.
Postiez is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 28th, 2009, 06:31 PM   #29
sharky nrk
Fighting Texas Aggie '05

Name: Neil

Motorcycle(s): '07 ZX6R, '08 Versys, '09 250R Track, '93 F2/F3 Track

i think if your worried about the cinematic quality and dramatic on screen portrayal of life then your probably not the type that can think back at how awesomely ludicrous the cartoon Transformers and toys were. i mean come on - the movie was awesome cause it was real action representation of the giant cars/robots duking it out on screen that I played with as a kid. it kinda takes you back a bit and you can appreciate it for what it is
sharky nrk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 28th, 2009, 07:40 PM   #30
tc3jg
ninjette.org member

Name: Justin

Motorcycle(s): 08 ninja 250r

I personally felt the movie was excellent and I think that it can never have enough action and even after the 2.5 hours I wanted more. I like the way the transformers interacted with the people and to me thats interesting enough that they can make 5 more transformers and each one will be better than the one before. As for the jokes gold teeth etc well could have been left out but I wasnt offended by it or disgruntled at all while seeing the movie
tc3jg is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 28th, 2009, 07:55 PM   #31
M-Oorb
ninjette.org sage

Motorcycle(s): 2008 250r (Fastest Color)

Finally saw the movie last night in IMAX. Now before I give my opinion I would like to say a few things. I have the original Optimus Prime still in the box...and one that I played with like crazy...actually missing the front part of it. I loved Beast Wars and watched all the seasons in 3 weeks in my sophomore year of college. I also thoroughly enjoyed the first movie.

As for this movie...not so much. I wasnt expecting a great drama...just an action movie with a decent story line. The acting in the movie I thought was actually pretty good. As for the story line...it was lacking. Yes, there was a story line but for a movie deserving of the name Transformers I expected more. Maybe its cause its a seqel and they were just trying to think of anything but it seemed like they just made stuff up that really didn't go with what past Transformers have been about. Now I don't mind change...but atleast take the time to build a story line...dont just throw it all together with some big explosions, Megan Fox's beautiful body, and the name Autobots and Decepticons, and some beat story line and expect to have a great movie.

For those who say "People dont go see an action movie to see a good movie, they go to see action" and whatnot...I disagree. It was the balance of action and a great story line that made Iron Man, the 2nd Hulk, and Xmen such great movies.

I give it a 6.673
M-Oorb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2009, 03:09 PM   #32
paterick4o8
ninjette.org sage

Name: patricK

Motorcycle(s): '08 blue 250R [sold]. '09 lime ZX-6R [stolen :( ]. '06 blue 636.

IMO, I thought this movie was very entertaining with the jokes and how it was action packed. Maybe the story wasn't the best, but the action was just intense and I has hanging on to my seat. Optimus is a bad-a$$ in this movie and the twin cars played a good comic relief.

I actually went back to see it in IMAX 2 days later and it was a greater experience. I recommend.

Can I also say this was a nice little scene in the movie

paterick4o8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2009, 03:50 PM   #33
xTKx
Finally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockNroll View Post
What's your opinion........ is this content bad enough that you wouldn't let a 7yr old watch it? My son wants to go see this movie b a a a d!
It's totally up to personal preference, however, if I had a 7 yr old I would not let them watch it. Some parents are a little more lenient than others, but there was A LOT more "sexually suggestive" content (see Patrick's picture below LOL) than the first one and the Transformers themselves seem to use a little more language.

No one's here to judge anyone's parenting but like I said in my first post I don't think this movie is "kid friendly" at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paterick4o8 View Post

Old June 29th, 2009, 03:51 PM   #34
ScorpionNinja
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Dave

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 650RTE & 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R (SOLD)

I like it alot! IMO its just as good as the first one!
My only dislike with the movie, is how they made Devasator LOOK!!!
Geez why didnt they make him alil like he was on the 85-87' cartoons Man!
At least they couldve made him Bipedal, not a lame 'Core-Beast' World of Warcraft plugcrawling around like a Turtle!
ScorpionNinja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2009, 03:53 PM   #35
ScorpionNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTKx View Post
It's totally up to personal preference, however, if I had a 7 yr old I would not let them watch it. Some parents are a little more lenient than others, but there was A LOT more "sexually suggestive" content (see Patrick's picture below LOL) than the first one and the Transformers themselves seem to use a little more language.

No one's here to judge anyone's parenting but like I said in my first post I don't think this movie is "kid friendly" at all.
CAMSHAFTS!!!! SAY IT BABY!!!!

Old June 29th, 2009, 03:56 PM   #36
paterick4o8
ninjette.org sage

Name: patricK

Motorcycle(s): '08 blue 250R [sold]. '09 lime ZX-6R [stolen :( ]. '06 blue 636.

Yeah, I won't lie either, but as a parent I would not let my child watch this movie.
I think the reason parents did bring their kids because they didn't know it would contain the kind of content it did.

It was pretty borderline for PG-13 and R in my opinion.
paterick4o8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2009, 04:00 PM   #37
ScorpionNinja

Quote:

Most people go to the movies to watch something entertaining to help forget about how bad the real world is becoming. Make a movie reflecting the way the world is today and you won't get many people interested. People want to feel excited about spending that $8-$10 on a movie.
8-10 bucks? Geez that in Cali?

Here in good ol' michigan, i see my movies at MJR theathers, and ONLY go to the Early Sat-Sun morning shows from 10am-11:50am cuz its ONLY $4 /ticket
also too early for annoying teenagers and kids, well just Hardly Anyone goes to the Early shows... so its like watching your movie at home on your Uber HUGE plasma... no ppl talking, or that Fat ass next to you Eating like a Cow, or ppl Texting or talking on Cell phones... the list goes on! Nice and Quite during those early morning movie times... if im lucky, no one Else at all is in there sometimes!

Old June 29th, 2009, 04:04 PM   #38
xTKx
Finally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpionNinja View Post
CAMSHAFTS!!!! SAY IT BABY!!!!
Gotta figure someone would get dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by paterick4o8 View Post
Yeah, I won't lie either, but as a parent I would not let my child watch this movie.
I think the reason parents did bring their kids because they didn't know it would contain the kind of content it did.

It was pretty borderline for PG-13 and R in my opinion.
+1 I think you're exactly right. I went on opening night and there was a family of four sitting next to me (they had two young boys who were both pretty young). You could totally tell that they were not expecting some of the content that was in that movie.

Old June 29th, 2009, 04:41 PM   #39
ScraitT
Green!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpionNinja View Post
8-10 bucks? Geez that in Cali?

Here in good ol' michigan, i see my movies at MJR theathers, and ONLY go to the Early Sat-Sun morning shows from 10am-11:50am cuz its ONLY $4 /ticket
also too early for annoying teenagers and kids, well just Hardly Anyone goes to the Early shows... so its like watching your movie at home on your Uber HUGE plasma... no ppl talking, or that Fat ass next to you Eating like a Cow, or ppl Texting or talking on Cell phones... the list goes on! Nice and Quite during those early morning movie times... if im lucky, no one Else at all is in there sometimes!
Theaters here are usually in that range (8-10) which is why I almost never go to the movies. I'll just wait a few months and rent it on blueray and enjoy it 100X more then they theaters.
The few times I go to the movies is when something interesting is out that everyone wants to see together.

Old June 29th, 2009, 04:51 PM   #40
sharky nrk
Fighting Texas Aggie '05

Name: Neil

Motorcycle(s): '07 ZX6R, '08 Versys, '09 250R Track, '93 F2/F3 Track

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Oorb View Post
For those who say "People dont go see an action movie to see a good movie, they go to see action" and whatnot...I disagree. It was the balance of action and a great story line that made Iron Man, the 2nd Hulk, and Xmen such great movies.

I give it a 6.673

seriously - the X-Men movies were fairly awful as far as storyline and The Incredible Hulk was classically predictable and had a fairly poor storyline as well. Iron Man on the other hand - did pull off both.
sharky nrk is offline   Reply With Quote