ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old July 4th, 2022, 08:32 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[roadracingworld.com] - Flat Track Racer Ryan Varnes, R.I.P.

AMA Pro Racing Deeply Mourns the Loss of Ryan Varnes* DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (July 4, 2022) – AMA Pro Racing is deeply saddened by the tragic loss of American Flat […]

The post Flat Track Racer Ryan Varnes, R.I.P. appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.

AMA Pro Racing Deeply Mourns the Loss of Ryan Varnes*

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (July 4, 2022) – AMA Pro Racing is deeply saddened by the tragic loss of American Flat Track competitor Ryan Varnes (24) and extends heartfelt condolences to his family and friends.

Varnes, a Pennsylvania native, was involved in an on-track incident in the Production Twins Main Event at Weedsport Speedway on Saturday evening. On-scene emergency personnel responded to the incident immediately and transported Varnes to Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse, NY where he later succumbed to his injuries.

“The Varnes family has been a staple in the flat track community for decades, and they need our prayers during this difficult time,” said Gene Crouch, COO of AMA Pro Racing. “Ryan was the class of the field, both on track and off track. His bright smile, perpetual optimism and loyal friendship will be dearly missed. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.”

Varnes had made the selfless decision to register as an organ donor. His spirit will live on not just in our memories and in the record books, but also by extending the lives of others in dire need.

About AMA Pro Racing:

AMA Pro Racing is the premier professional motorcycle racing organization in North America, operating a full schedule of events and championships for a variety of motorcycle disciplines.* Learn more about AMA Pro Racing at*www.amaproracing.com.

The post Flat Track Racer Ryan Varnes, R.I.P. appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.