ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycle Gear

Old October 30th, 2011, 05:29 PM   #1
THE BIG SITT
ninjette.org sage

Name: Andy

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Pants Suggestions

I'm wanting to buy my first pair of pants at some point during the winter. I typically ride my bike as a commuter, but occasionally I am able to go on some rides with my dad. I would like a pair of pants that would keep me reasonably cool. Also, I want a pair of pants that have the knee puck(?) so I could eventually learn to drag my knee. I want a pair of pants that are more of a "urban" style as opposed to the "street touring" style. Last but not least, I really don't want to have to spend $300 on pants. Truthfully, $200 seems like alot, but I don't think I'll be able to find a decent pair at that price. Thanks!
THE BIG SITT is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 30th, 2011, 06:49 PM   #2
kaiserz
There's a limit to s2pdty

Name: A.D.

Motorcycle(s): 250r ninja (sold)

If you want practicality get this http://store.teizms.com/lombard that's all you need. it has the sliders and it has an awesome thermal liner. you can email him and tell him that aedrian referred you and ask him if he can give you a discount or something like that
kaiserz is offline   Reply With Quote