ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old August 25th, 2016, 12:40 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcycle.com] - bLU cRU Meets Blue Angels As Yamaha’s Josh Hayes Flies With The U.

Four-time AMA Superbike Champion and Monster*Energy/Graves/Yamaha Factory rider Josh Hayes fulfilled a lifelong dream on*Monday when he*strapped into the cockpit of the #7 U.S. Navy Blue Angels F/A-18 Hornet piloted by Lt. Tyler Davies and took to the skies over Pensacola and the*Gulf of Mexico.

Josh*enjoyed the thrill of a lifetime as Lt. Davies deftly flew his Blue Angels fighter*jet through a series of aerobatic maneuvers, including barrel rolls, loops,*inverted flying, high- and low-speed passes, and tight turns.

“Today*was definitely one of those bucket-list experiences,” Josh said after he and*Lt. Davies touched back down at Pensacola Naval Air Station following the*flight. “I’ve always been a huge*aviation buff, and when I was a kid, I used to*dream of someday being a fighter pilot. In fact, that’s why I started riding*and racing motorcycles, for that feeling you get from going fast and*maneuvering the bike through the turns. To me, it’s the next best thing to*flying. I’ve watched that Blue Angels video with the soundtrack of Van Halen’s*“Dreams” about a thousand times.*Well, today, that dream came true for me.”

A*video crew from BeIN Sports was on-hand to document Josh’s Blue Angels*experience, and the footage will be broadcast on a future episode of the*network’s Tuesday night “Pit Lane”*program, with the airdate to be announced.*Some of the footage will also be shown during BeIN Sports’ broadcast of the*final round of the 2016 MotoAmerica AMA/FIM North American*Road Racing Championship*from New Jersey Motorsports Park on Sunday, September 11.

For more Yamaha racing news,*results, photos, and videos, visit*http://www.yamahamotorsports.com/Racing

Also,*check out “YamahaMotorUSA” on*your favorite social media site.

bLU cRU Meets Blue Angels As Yamaha’s Josh Hayes Flies With The U.S. Navy appeared first on Motorcycle.com News.

Click here for full story...