Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Closed Thread

Old July 25th, 2009, 10:59 AM   #1
NoobNinja
WTFBBQ?!

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R

09 Stock Exhaust/07 Gsx-r exhaust

Exhaust has been on bike for about 600 miles and is in mint condition.

Reasonable offer + shipping or up for trade and cash on my part (if i have the cash at the time ) if you live within 100 miles I can meet half way to avoid shipping costs.

Trades Intersted in:

Slip on + cash on me
Red wheel stripes
Jet kit
Misc riding gear (boots)
Rear Cowl
Smoked Puig Windscreen or imitation

Also have a good condition 8/10 2007 Suzuki GSX R exhaust if anyone is interested. I was gonna do the exhaust mod but I'm deciding to jet the bike and go with a yoshi full exhaust.

The gsxr exhaust has some scuffs on it but I can wet sand them and re paint it for you. Make offer. Not lookin to take a severe hit on it but i'll let it go for reasonable offer. Again, shipping is your expense and will deliver within 100 miles.

Last futzed with by NoobNinja; July 28th, 2009 at 11:40 AM.

Old August 3rd, 2009, 04:29 AM   #2
NoobNinja
WTFBBQ?!

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R

bumpdate

i have a perfect condition straight gloss black XL HJC helmet. only wore a few times and now i have a shoei helmet that fits better plus the hjc i think is a size too large. i did some serching and found this one.

120$ shipped lower 48 states.

this is what it is just not with the skulls and crap
http://www.thehelmetzone.com/cl15-crypt-p-113.html

Closed Thread