ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Ninjettes At Speed

Old September 23rd, 2009, 04:59 AM   #1
Kevinnolde
www.rentmyninja.com

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): A six Pack of Ninja 250s, a less frequently used ZX10r and a few Mini dirt bikes

GNF Looming

Hey guys, gals with an invite to the GNF, I still have a few bikes available for the GNF in October at Road Atlanta. THis track is much maligned for its danger on a big bike but take it from a jaded speed addict on a 250, the danger is much further away! The bikes are ready to go and if it rains you can sleep in the bus. I have rain tires and dries and if yo uwant you can bring your stuff and put it on one of my bikes, though they are winning on their Elka shocks and M-4 pipes (among other upgrades). If ya'll get together you can carpool from the airport. The price is $250 for the event. Thanks for looking
Kevinnolde is offline   Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[superbikeplanet.com] - Moto America TV Details Looming? Ninjette Newsbot Motorcycling News 0 December 5th, 2014 03:20 PM
[motorcyclenews.com - sport] - Aprilia WSB Decision Looming Ninjette Newsbot Motorcycling News 0 October 1st, 2014 04:21 AM
[motorcyclenews.com - sport] - Aprilia WSB Decision Looming Ninjette Newsbot Motorcycling News 0 October 1st, 2014 04:11 AM
[superbikeplanet.com] - Lorenzo Looming Ninjette Newsbot Motorcycling News 0 July 30th, 2014 12:30 PM
[superbikeplanet.com] - Looming Showdown? Ninjette Newsbot Motorcycling News 0 June 12th, 2008 01:11 PM