ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycle Gear

Old March 4th, 2014, 06:45 AM   #1
LilMiss
ninjette.org member

Name: Veronica

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250; Passenger on a Buell 1125R

Scala G9X on Icon Airmada

Anybody have a Scala G9x on the Icon Airmada? The boyfriend is having a hell of a time getting it on there.

Old March 10th, 2014, 06:07 PM   #2
Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Name: Hernan

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

MOTY - 2016, MOTM - Dec '12, Jan '14, Jan '15, May '16
Motofool is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 19th, 2014, 12:57 PM   #3
aj510
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Aj

Motorcycle(s): '14 Ninja 300 se

I have the scala team set bit it should be the same thing. On my Matt black airmada I had to cut out a portion of the plastic peice of the pad that tucks into the helmet and just tightened the bolts good and it holds fine. On my wife's pink airmada it fits Damn near perfect, her airmada was constructed differently for some reason. If you need I can get some pictures
aj510 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 19th, 2014, 02:47 PM   #4
LilMiss
ninjette.org member

Name: Veronica

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250; Passenger on a Buell 1125R

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj510 View Post
I have the scala team set bit it should be the same thing. On my Matt black airmada I had to cut out a portion of the plastic peice of the pad that tucks into the helmet and just tightened the bolts good and it holds fine. On my wife's pink airmada it fits Damn near perfect, her airmada was constructed differently for some reason. If you need I can get some pictures
Thank you so much! Pictures would be awesome. I have the Airframe helmet, he has the Airmada. Not sure how it fits on mine yet but we were having a hell of a time with te Airmada.

Old March 19th, 2014, 03:45 PM   #5
aj510
ninjette.org newbie

let me know if you need any pictures of my wifes helmet or any other angles. my helmet was a lot harder than my wifes but needed the same cut in the liner

Old March 19th, 2014, 04:17 PM   #6
masashi02a
ninjette.org member

Name: Andrew

Motorcycle(s): '12 ninja 250r

designed to go between the shell and the foam.
masashi02a is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 19th, 2014, 04:26 PM   #7
aj510
ninjette.org newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by masashi02a View Post
designed to go between the shell and the foam.
That's how my wifes fit on her helmet but on mine it wouldn't go in between the Matt black helmet. Her helmet had a smooth "soft" exterior and mine is "rough". That outer skin must be the difference