ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycle Gear

Old February 18th, 2014, 08:35 PM   #1
g33k88
ninjette.org member

Name: Thomas

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250r

Lost my gloves

Sooooo......pretty sure I left my icon anthems on top of my Geek Squad bug when I went to work today and haven't had any luck in locating them. Before I go out and order another pair because I quite liked them I figured I would ask and see if there are another pair I should be looking at in the $50-$70 price points. I like the new Astars fighter air series but revzilla says early march for shipment and I can't wait that long since I commute to the store everyday. Only requirements are they have to breathe well since I live in AZ (it was 90 yesterday) and I would prefer a black and white theme to match my ninjette. Thanks guys/gals!
g33k88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 18th, 2014, 08:42 PM   #2
Sirref
Private Joker

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): '99/'01 Ninja 250 "sketchy", '13 Ninja 300 "yoshi", '03 GSXR 600 "merlin"

MOTM - Mar '14
I quite like my scorpion klaw 2 gloves $50
http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com...l.bok?no=28957
http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com...l.bok?no=28956
They're comfortable, I've had no issues with build/seam/anything quality, they look cool and they feel like they'll definitely protect my hands in a crash. Luckily I haven't crash tested them so I can't tell you how they'll hold up firsthand. The way the pinky is stitched is fantastic (extra layer so that side stitches don't rip the glove open rendering it useless)
Sirref is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 18th, 2014, 09:03 PM   #3
g33k88
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirref View Post
I quite like my scorpion klaw 2 gloves $50
http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com...l.bok?no=28957
http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com...l.bok?no=28956
They're comfortable, I've had no issues with build/seam/anything quality, they look cool and they feel like they'll definitely protect my hands in a crash. Luckily I haven't crash tested them so I can't tell you how they'll hold up firsthand. The way the pinky is stitched is fantastic (extra layer so that side stitches don't rip the glove open rendering it useless)
They look nice, how's the ventilation on them?

Old February 18th, 2014, 09:05 PM   #4
g33k88
ninjette.org member

They look good, hows the ventilation on them?

Old February 18th, 2014, 09:14 PM   #5
Sirref
Private Joker

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): '99/'01 Ninja 250 "sketchy", '13 Ninja 300 "yoshi", '03 GSXR 600 "merlin"

MOTM - Mar '14
The ventilation is good, I've ridden in ~85 degree weather with them without issue (the jacket was much warmer) Unfortunately I don't know how they'll handle warmer than that. They are leather which is inherently warmer than mesh. In your climate you may prefer mesh gloves due to the sheer heat. I've been wearing them through the end of summer into fall and winter. (I have heated gloves to go underneath in winter)
Sirref is offline   Reply With Quote