ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old December 4th, 2013, 11:47 PM   #1
RJprod
ninjette.org member

Name: Robenson

Motorcycle(s): 05 F4i....

Call of duty!!!!!

simple question... I know some of you here are gamers and probably hardcore call of duty fans.

How many of you by the games (whether it's the new one or the ones before) just to play the campaign mode?

I personally suck at online multiplayer, and I don't like it as much. the missions are awesome... they make me feel like I'm fighting for something more other than bragging rights. Fighting for the greater good.

who else does that?
RJprod is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 5th, 2013, 07:01 AM   #2
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

Name: Harper

Motorcycle(s): 2013 SE NINJA 300

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
I'm big on the campaign... But after black ops I started to feel like I was doing the same things over and over. Still good games though

Old December 5th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #3
jokesonyou24
ninjette.org foodie

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): None...Yet

I'll make this simple: If you want a solid single player story, play Call Of Duty. No other game does cool moments in a story like they do, but their multiplayer is sorely lacking, and always has. If you want a solid multiplayer experience, play Battlefield. No one else does FPS multiplayer on the scale and with the overall quality they do.

As a side note, if you're going to post a negative comment about Battlefield 4's multiplayer, let me save you some trouble: Yes, at the moment it has issues, but that's because EA forced DICE to skip nearly 2 full weeks of network and code testing because they wanted to be it to be out ahead of Call of Duty: Ghosts.

Old December 5th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #4
RJprod
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
I'm big on the campaign... But after black ops I started to feel like I was doing the same things over and over. Still good games though

Old December 5th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #5
RJprod
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokesonyou24 View Post
I'll make this simple: If you want a solid single player story, play Call Of Duty. No other game does cool moments in a story like they do, but their multiplayer is sorely lacking, and always has. If you want a solid multiplayer experience, play Battlefield. No one else does FPS multiplayer on the scale and with the overall quality they do.[/B]
I gotta admit Battlefield is looking more and more interesting every time the ad comes on tv..

Old December 5th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #6
jokesonyou24
ninjette.org foodie

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): None...Yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJprod View Post
I gotta admit Battlefield is looking more and more interesting every time the ad comes on tv..
Well just a fair warning, if you've never played a battlefield game it can take a little getting used to. Its multiplayer is a whole other animal compared to COD

Old December 6th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #7
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

Name: Harper

Motorcycle(s): 2013 SE NINJA 300

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Battlefield is a awesome game... But no beginning sequence touches the new saints... Not even close