ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Closed Thread

Old August 3rd, 2011, 10:29 AM   #41
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

Name: Jae

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Yamaha YZF R6 Anniversary "Yoshiko" 2007 Honda CBR600RR "Katsumi"(SOLD) 2010 Ninja ZX-2R "JADE" (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailerboy531 View Post
So.....What's up with those colors! I can't ride until I get a new rear set and I'm dying over here to get this thing moving
hey i am purchasing aftermarket rearsets soon so if ur interested in buying my stock rearsets PM me

Old August 3rd, 2011, 10:52 AM   #42
Kevin2109
KThanksBye

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2006 zx636r

I wonder if this GB is ever actually going to go anywhere

Matt can you PLEASE tell us whats going on with colors so we can get a list going?

Old August 4th, 2011, 09:56 PM   #43
DarC
DUCEATR

Name: Dan

Motorcycle(s): RVT1000R

2001 SP1 RC51- #62 -Akrapovic Ti, PCIII, Colin Edward's first baby tooth, Honda Racing sticker, some Japanese doods best attempt at Engrish scribbled on my engine block, little touch of soul.

Old August 4th, 2011, 10:00 PM   #44
Kevin2109
KThanksBye

This group buy is a ****ing fail! Unless I hear about colors of the predators TOMORROW I'm out
Posted via Mobile Device

Old August 4th, 2011, 10:09 PM   #45
Trailerboy531
Gear crash test dummy

Name: Max

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250 race bike, 2014 ZX-636r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin2109 View Post
This group buy is a ****ing fail! Unless I hear about colors of the predators TOMORROW I'm out
Posted via Mobile Device
+1

Old August 5th, 2011, 08:43 AM   #46
gt_turbo
ninjette.org sage

Name: L

Motorcycle(s): '09 250R, '13 CBR500R

matt if you can hook it up for $250 shipped get me a pair! either all gold or natural with gold pegs.

imo those bohemian ones look awfully thin compared to the x race. i can't imagine them surviving more than a few crashes. they aren't quite as meaty as the predators. and predators have the fold up pegs, which will help them survive those crashes better. i'd rather wait a month for a quality product over something that may not last as long. especially when the other GB cost just about as much as this one, there really is no added incentive. however, if the bohemian's were like $150 i'd be in that group buy in a sec!

Old August 5th, 2011, 12:58 PM   #47
SES2009
ninjette.org member

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R

I would much prefer the predators over the other group buy and am waiting patiently for Matt to give an update on this group buy... Im sure there is a good reason for the delay and I hope all is well with Matt.

Old August 6th, 2011, 10:33 AM   #48
ztrack157
The Sportisi Master

Name: Matt

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250

Sorry Guys. I was out of town on a job hunt. My android phone hates this website. I would ask that anything not involving this group buy be removed. Because I have to follow the same rules.

I have only managed to get one email response from the manufacturer hoping for another on monday. I didn't think they were going to kill the predators but they did. They designed a new rear set called the evolution. I'd post a picture but I can't resize the bit map grr. I'll figure it out

Old August 7th, 2011, 06:43 PM   #49
Rexbo
CVMA / AFM / M1GP #250

Name: Steve

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250r, 2011 Zero S, 2009 KLR 650

Matt will get it to ya, he pulls through

Old August 11th, 2011, 12:39 PM   #50
ztrack157
The Sportisi Master

Ok here is the deal. My fiancee was having surgery that and her well being is more important to me than any fb would ever be. I heard back from the manufacturer yesterday. The cruiser have been updated and the revolution set is not available at this time but a tweaked version of the predator will be. Oh and green is now doable. I never give any illusions to delivery time and always let people know what's up when asked. My number is available to anyone who wants it. My last go around with rear sets and a gb was a three week turn around from payment date to when they were shipping out.

If your not interested don't post
Posted via Mobile Device

Old August 11th, 2011, 01:22 PM   #51
Trailerboy531
Gear crash test dummy

I don't think anyone on this forum has any problems with your priorities, I think they are exactly where they need to be. Communication on the other hand, we would have preferred more of. Good luck with your group buy, they do look like a fairly solid set.

Old August 11th, 2011, 01:59 PM   #52
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

/non-relevant posts deleted as per marketplace rules.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)

Old August 12th, 2011, 04:43 AM   #53
NathanUc
B-Town Ninja

Name: Nathan

Motorcycle(s): Black 2013 Ninja ZX6R ABS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailerboy531 View Post
I don't think anyone on this forum has any problems with your priorities, I think they are exactly where they need to be. Communication on the other hand, we would have preferred more of. Good luck with your group buy, they do look like a fairly solid set.
I made a large purchase from Matt. Whenever I had a question regarding my order, he always responded within 48 hours with a solid update.

To keep this post relevant, I'll post some pictures of my predators as soon as they come in; super excited for em. (pre-GB order)

Old August 12th, 2011, 07:49 AM   #54
wellcraft
ninjette.org guru

Name: JR

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R

I've done more than 8 transactions with Matt and several other things with him, and I can tell he is a stand up guy, with no bulls*&% at all and always coming throug.
I wont hesitate doing business with him at all.

Trust the guy, he won't screw anybody.

Old August 12th, 2011, 07:58 AM   #55
wellcraft
ninjette.org guru

Thumbs up

Forgot to mention that the first time I purchased something from Matt was an ignition, after a few month the ignition went bad and I contacted him, he took care of me in no time and sent me a brand new unit. That's what I call good service.

Old August 15th, 2011, 12:27 PM   #56
kobachi
ninjette.org member

Name: Craig

Motorcycle(s): Blue 2008 Ninja 250R

Thumbs down

Anyone who saw my post from a few minutes ago -- Matt just emailed me completely fixing the situation. I feel 100% better and am now happy to recommend doing business with him

EDIT: Or so I thought. I have yet to receive anything, a month later. No emails, no packages, just a bunch more empty promises.

Last futzed with by kobachi; September 23rd, 2011 at 07:55 PM.

Old August 15th, 2011, 12:32 PM   #57
gt_turbo
ninjette.org sage

Name: L

Motorcycle(s): '09 250R, '13 CBR500R

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobachi View Post
Anyone who saw my post from a few minutes ago -- Matt just emailed me completely fixing the situation. I feel 100% better and am now happy to recommend doing business with him
good to hear! i bought an ignition from him, and it failed out of the box. made my bike run like crap! couldn't even idle and no power at all even at full throttle in 1st gear. i shipped it back to him and asked for a refund instead. because after reading all these failures about BRT units, i don't think its worth the future headaches. so he's currently working on testing it out to see if it is indeed defective. if it is he'll issue me 100% refund. if it's not defective 90% refund, 10% restocking fee. so we'll see what happens.

edit: matt just sent me an email saying he's going to give me a full refund. should be getting in 1-2 weeks due to paypal being slow. so all in all, matt's been pretty responsive in my transaction. i would definitely do business with him again.

Old August 15th, 2011, 12:39 PM   #58
Kevin2109
KThanksBye

Quote:
Free stuff usually makes you change your mind

Old September 23rd, 2011, 03:12 PM   #59
Kevin2109
KThanksBye

epic fail

Old September 23rd, 2011, 07:49 PM   #60
kobachi
ninjette.org member

Quote:
epic fail
No kidding. I have yet to receive a thing from Matt. He hasn't answered my last three emails. So, to summarize what I said before: worst customer experience ever.

Old September 24th, 2011, 12:23 AM   #61
Locksmiff
ninjette.org member

Name: Darryl

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja ZX-6R

Quote:
No kidding. I have yet to receive a thing from Matt. He hasn't answered my last three emails. So, to summarize what I said before: worst customer experience ever.
I have seen worse. I dare you to deal with a company starting with SH and ending in O.

Old September 24th, 2011, 12:26 AM   #62
Locksmiff
ninjette.org member

Name: Darryl

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja ZX-6R

Quote:
epic fail
Great bit of TROLLING there. Is there any reason why you decided to post in here with your comment. It's not like you joined THIS group buy did you............ I wouldn't call it fail really. I would assume the potentials got dragged into the other group buy for rearsets. If I was ztrack why would I bother even trying with this group buy when you know full well that the most of the people who would of maybe gone into this GB had jumped ship earlier on the piece to get in on the Shaolin GB.

Old September 24th, 2011, 12:28 AM   #63
Trailerboy531
Gear crash test dummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locksmiff View Post
Great bit of TROLLING there. Is there any reason why you decided to post in here with your comment. It's not like you joined THIS group buy did you............
He tried and bailed when he realized it was going nowhere... Is there any reason you're internet white knighting?

Old September 24th, 2011, 11:27 PM   #64
ztrack157
The Sportisi Master

People went elsewhere so why bother with this. Plus Dennis at Bohemian is a friend of mine and I work on his race bike for him on race weekend. Losing business to him wasn't a big deal. People complained about wait time when I post the estimated if you didn't like the terms then move on. Kobachi is complaining about wait time on a special order replacement part that he didn't even pay for and I wasn't even obligated to replace. I sent him a set of brake pads with the for having to wait. That sure is horrible customer service. I started a new job and moved so I didn't see every email sent to me. BTW Craig check your mail box. Your should have received your stuff.

Old September 25th, 2011, 12:24 AM   #65
kobachi
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztrack157 View Post
People went elsewhere so why bother with this. Plus Dennis at Bohemian is a friend of mine and I work on his race bike for him on race weekend. Losing business to him wasn't a big deal. People complained about wait time when I post the estimated if you didn't like the terms then move on. Kobachi is complaining about wait time on a special order replacement part that he didn't even pay for and I wasn't even obligated to replace. I sent him a set of brake pads with the for having to wait. That sure is horrible customer service. I started a new job and moved so I didn't see every email sent to me. BTW Craig check your mail box. Your should have received your stuff.
I never asked for anything free. I offered to pay for the replacement parts from the beginning, and even offered to write you an instruction manual so that none of your future customers would have the same problem I did.

Only after I complained on this forum previously did you offer me brake pads as an apology. I immediately deleted my post as a courtesy to you. But that was over a month ago, and I still have received nothing -- no pads, no parts, and no replies to my emails (Sep 7, Sep 10) asking for updates. In fact, my front brake pads failed this week. I had to buy locally because I never received the pads you promised.

So, yes, this is horrible customer service. Saying you will do things and actually doing them are completely different things. You can call me a complainer if you want, but the fact is that complaining on here seems to be the only way to get your attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobachi
This is easy to resolve, Matt. Send the replacement parts you've said are sitting in your shop. If you want, send me a PayPal invoice for them, I'm happy to pay for them. I don't want or need any freebies. All I want is for you to follow through, and to show everyone here that you take your business seriously.
EDIT: Holy crap the package arrived. See below.

Last futzed with by kobachi; September 25th, 2011 at 07:56 AM.

Old September 25th, 2011, 12:50 AM   #66
ztrack157
The Sportisi Master

mailed to your paypal listed address should have been there yesterday.

Old September 25th, 2011, 02:36 AM   #67
ungluck
sleeper

Name: chris

Motorcycle(s): '10 250r, '10 690 duke

so what is the deal with this?

Old September 25th, 2011, 06:46 AM   #68
caps
Sexy Beast

Name: Mat

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R, 2006 ZX-14, 2012 Ducati Monster

Quote:
show everyone here that you take your business seriously.
We've been around to long for that

Old September 25th, 2011, 07:55 AM   #69
kobachi
ninjette.org member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztrack157 View Post
mailed to your paypal listed address should have been there yesterday.
Roflcopter. You've got to be kidding me. I just went downstairs, and lo and behold, a package in my mailbox. Mailed Sep 22, arrived Sep 24.

Thank you.

I'm gonna go ahead and post this invoice, because the irony burns so bad.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kfg.jpg (79.1 KB, 43 views)

Old September 25th, 2011, 08:01 AM   #70
wellcraft
ninjette.org guru

Like I said before, I've done like 8 transactions with matt (ztrack) and no problems at all. I actually did another transaction (#9) with him a week a go for a body kit and I'm just waiting the mail Guy to deliver. I have the tracking info so I know is on its way.

I trust the Guy.

Old October 8th, 2011, 11:46 AM   #71
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

You guys act like he's some one-man store with distribution, order/sales, customer service/contact, receiving, and shipping departments. Ease up on the guy. All he's done is lose money and pull his hair out to save us a few bucks and get us some cool toys.

Old October 8th, 2011, 12:32 PM   #72
SES2009
ninjette.org member

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R

Could this thread be closed already? It's pointless, in my opinion, to keep this going on when it's basically degrading another forum member. It's all water under the bridge now

Old October 8th, 2011, 05:28 PM   #73
Trailerboy531
Gear crash test dummy

Agreed this should be sealed.

Old October 8th, 2011, 05:39 PM   #74
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Matt - would you want this closed?

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)

Old October 8th, 2011, 08:18 PM   #75
ztrack157
The Sportisi Master

Yes sir. The group buy never formed.
Posted via Mobile Device

Closed Thread