ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Miscellaneous

Old August 7th, 2012, 06:22 PM   #1
edxmon
ninjette.org guru

Name: Ed

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250R (SOLD - 2/16/2013)

FS: Brand New XFX Radeon HD6870 & used HD5750 1GB graphics card

You can see the story behind how I got the 6870 in the Off-Topic section thread "ebay woes"

In any case, the HD6870 is BRAND SPANKING NEW, the box still sealed. I'm asking for 140+shipping

The HD5750 I've had since summer 2010, and is exactly 2 years from the factory. I sent it in to XFX and they gave me a brand new one in August of 2010, like new. Asking for $80+shipping.

Old August 8th, 2012, 02:07 PM   #2
mkulchar
ninjette.org member

Name: matthew

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250r ninja

can u check out that is the reqs for the HD5750. Like powersupply etc. I want to maby get it in a older compter and hoping my current powersupply works with it. and does it come with all the accessories like the molex to pci adaptor?
mkulchar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 8th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #3
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkulchar View Post
can u check out that is the reqs for the HD5750. Like powersupply etc. I want to maby get it in a older compter and hoping my current powersupply works with it.
http://www.amd.com/us/products/deskt...verview.aspx#3
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 8th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #4
mkulchar
ninjette.org member

Name: matthew

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250r ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
Thanks jiggles.

Also has the card ever been overclocked?
mkulchar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 8th, 2012, 05:19 PM   #5
edxmon
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkulchar View Post
Thanks jiggles.

Also has the card ever been overclocked?
The 5750 has been overclocked, using AMD Overdrive (ATI's own tool) simply because I could, not because I ever pushed it past it limits. This card has not seen more than 2-3 hours of gaming at a time because I'm a console noob (HAIL THE PC MASTER RACE!), so most of the time it sits at the stock 2D clocks. The game I played almost exclusively was FFXI, which was a PS2 port, thus not very taxing on the card. Add to all this my case is extremely well ventilated and I can confidently say this card will perform as new. To give you just a bit more peace of mind I can try to get you a registration code for you to claim the second life-time warranty from XFX. As I mentioned this is not the same card I originally bought but an even newer replacement from XFX so I had to re-register it for the warranty. If that doesn't work I can always claim the warranty for you under my name if you are willing to ship it to XFX yourself pretending you are me.

I do have everything that the card came with, the 2 molex to 6pin connector, CDs, registration card and even the receipt from best buy from the very original owner that sold it to me on ebay

P.S. LOL 404 POSTS NOT FOUND

Old August 19th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #6
edxmon
ninjette.org guru

Brand new XFX HD6870 sold locally. Still have my used HD5750 and a used HD6870 DD Edition I got my hands on.