Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Miscellaneous

Closed Thread

Old June 11th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #1
lc86
ninjette.org guru

Name: Samual

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250r (RIP)

HP Touchpad 32GB $200 shipped

I have a 32GB HP Touchpad for sale. It is in near perfect condition and has seen relatively little use. I used it mainly for taking notes in class, but since I switched to all online classes I have really no use for it anymore. I have loaded Android ICS onto it for you and you can dual boot into either Android or WebOS. Here is a relatively non-biased review in case you are wondering what it offers http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pc-...-972226/review

Its not the newest tablet out there, but it is very functional, especially with Android installed, and the speaker quality is amazing. With the Touchpad you will also receive:
-Case (also serves as stand)
-Touchstone charging dock (you set it in the dock and it charges via induction)
-Wireless Keyboard (bluetooth, will work with most devices, I have personally used it on my WIN 7 laptop and on my android phone)

All items will arrive in original packaging.

Old June 11th, 2012, 10:42 PM   #2
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
For a second I thought this was my thread, in fact mines in the similar threads below! lol

Anyway, truly a great tablet, by a wide margin the best android tablet for $200
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs

Old June 11th, 2012, 10:57 PM   #3
lc86
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
For a second I thought this was my thread, in fact mines in the similar threads below! lol

Anyway, truly a great tablet, by a wide margin the best android tablet for $200
I noticed that after I posted and laughed because who would have thought that there would be two listings on ninjette. I was going to pull mine but I figured yours sold by now. And it is a great tablet, I just don't have much use for one at the moment.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old June 11th, 2012, 11:05 PM   #4
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Oh yea, I sold mine already. I sold it because I had bought another tablet that I really really liked even though it was only on 3.0 Got it with a bluetooth keyboard as well, really makes it like a netbook thats actually useful
AFM #676

Old June 15th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #5
edxmon
ninjette.org guru

Name: Ed

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250R (SOLD - 2/16/2013)

Wow this is a STEAL with the Touchstone and BT keyboard, if I had the cash I would buy this!

P.S. matter of fact, let me see if I can move some funds and I'll PM you

Old June 15th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #6
lc86
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by edxmon View Post
Wow this is a STEAL with the Touchstone and BT keyboard, if I had the cash I would buy this!

P.S. matter of fact, let me see if I can move some funds and I'll PM you
The touchstone charger is great, I wish more devices used something like it. I like the keyboard too because you can use it with pretty much any bluetooth device. When I messed up my shoulder I linked it to my android phone and used it to text

Its a good tablet though, and Webos isn't really all that bad. In fact when I used it I only used android for music because I have my collection on google music. For school and internet I would usually just use Webos, the multitasking works better than android/ios devices hands down, which is great when you are screwing off during class/work/etc. Let me know if you want it, I'm in no hurry to sell it so I figured I would offer it here before I list it on Craigslist or Ebay.

Old June 15th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #7
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
+1

The only pitfall of webOS is the lack of apps, but it you are not using apps it's fantastic. True multitasking
AFM #676

Old June 15th, 2012, 09:55 PM   #8
edxmon
ninjette.org guru

Definitely interested, I've just posted some stuff on CL to try to get those $200 bucks!

Old June 20th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #9
edxmon
ninjette.org guru

Monies sent! Killer deal, thanks so much!

Old June 20th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #10
lc86
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by edxmon View Post
Monies sent! Killer deal, thanks so much!
Sold!!!

You will love it, its a great little tablet, it served me well while I used it.

Closed Thread