ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R Tech Talk

Old July 10th, 2012, 09:29 AM   #1
persuwersu
ninjette.org member

Name: Persu

Motorcycle(s): None yet

Help deciding on this bike.

This is a deal I came across, and this is the email the seller sent me. What do you guys think? The price I haggled down to is $2700. is 14k miles too much? What is the life of the ninja 250? Any and all help is appreciated.

"I am the 2nd owner of this immaculate black on black, one of a kind ninja 250r. Clean and clear blue title. This is an awesome starter bike, as it what I learned on.
Upgrades:
Both tires are michelin pilot 2s that are 20mm wider than the 130mm rear and 110mm front stock tire for added stability when riding around with 75% tread left, a dynajet jetted engine for a little more power and acceleration, frame sliders, and an aftermarket exhaust that brings out the beast in this machine. The oil was recently changed (royal purple synthetic and K&N filter), chain and sprockets were changed roughly 800 miles ago and have been oiled and cleaned every 3 weeks religiously, brand new front brake pads are included with sale and 75% left on rear brakes. It has been garage kept for the past and extremely babied by the previous owners and myself (previous owner was a motorcycle racing family. Uncle was a certified ducati mechanic) It has low 15xxx miles, I have put on about 4k miles, 90% highway miles in the last 8 months.
The bads:
Inspection sticker is out (will pass inspection, just havent had time to get it done)
Registration will need to be updated
Front brake pads are low, but I have brand new brake pads still in package included in sale.
It was dropped by previous owner at less than 15mph. Frame slider saved the fairings from any damage, but it is scuffed up a little (see pictures)"
persuwersu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 10th, 2012, 09:30 AM   #2
persuwersu
ninjette.org member

Name: Persu

Motorcycle(s): None yet

Ugh pics won't post cause i'm at work and can't access many image hosting sites.

Bike is in fantastic looking condition.
persuwersu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 10th, 2012, 11:15 AM   #3
dubojr1
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250R SE, 07 Honda CRF230F, 06 Honda CRF150F

Quote:
Originally Posted by persuwersu View Post
Ugh pics won't post cause i'm at work and can't access many image hosting sites.

Bike is in fantastic looking condition.
Post them in your ninjette album and then link them here. That way the links are never lost as well.

Don't forget to add yourself to our Member Map
dubojr1 is offline   Reply With Quote