ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old December 22nd, 2015, 06:54 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[visordown.com] - Jenkinson returns to fight for National Superstock title

ADAM Jenkinson has signed with the official Kawasaki UK team as he makes his return to the National Superstock Championship in 2016.

NMT No-Limits, the official Superstock Kawasaki UK team, have signed Cheshire-man Jenkinson with full support from the Japanese manufacturer and title sponsors NMT Shipping and No Limits Trackdays.

The 31-year-old is hotly tipped for title success as he returns to the Superstock class on-board the brand new 2016 Ninja ZX-10R which features newly developed technology thanks to the Kawasaki Racing Team.

Jenkinson said: 'I had a really successful season with Kawasaki in 2013, almost winning the title and have always felt most comfortable on the ‘green’ machines. I can’t wait to get started in 2016 and with a heavy testing schedule in place, I’ll be ready to fight for race wins straight from the off in April.

'Kawasaki UK has been kind enough to loan me a KX250F to do some training on over the winter which will help me get in the best possible shape I can for the racing season.'

This announcement now completes the Kawasaki riders for the British Superbike series with James Ellison, Peter Hickman and Leon Haslam in the British Superbike class, Mason Law and Luke Hedger for Gearlink Kawasaki in British Supersport and Jordan Weaving in the Superstock 600 class with Jenkinson on the Superstock 1000 grid.

Related Content

William Dunlop signs deal with MMS Kawasaki
National Motorcycle Museum celebrates 30 years
Ride to Work Day: let's make it better
Ridden: Mick Extance Off Road Track Day
Tested: Drift Ghost HD onboard lap

Click here for full story...