ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > 1986 - 2007 Ninja 250R > 1986 - 2007 Ninja 250R Tech Talk

Old March 18th, 2009, 09:33 PM   #41
kkim

okay, folks... the next time you see some fly by night company selling a knock off of an Area P exhaust, remember this thread. Here is a company dedicated to turn out the very best product for their customer. In that process, they are spending untold hours and materials to get the exhaust "just" right. When they are done, I have no doubt their product will be at the head of its class.

To support another company who takes Area P's final design and copies it with inferior materials, labor and support is just plain wrong. We should all do our best to help support companies like Area P who are dedicated to working with us to better our bikes. Remember that when you are trying to decide which exhaust system to purchase for your bike.

Props, Kerry... Outstanding Job!!

Purspeed... you are one lucky SOB.

Last futzed with by kkim; March 19th, 2009 at 08:26 PM.
kkim is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 18th, 2009, 09:38 PM   #42
Verus Cidere
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Michael

Motorcycle(s): '91 Honda CBR600 F2

Those look awesome! Congrats on a good job! I'm planning on buying one of your full sets when I make up the money (and after I buy a lap-top which is a must-have). Looks amazing. Personal opinion - it'll look better with the modded endcap you guys sell. That's assuming, of course, that it's offered with this exhaust as well, but considering your skills, I'm sure it is. Well done! Looking forward to sound bytes!

Just a request - can you also post a pic of the other side of the bike? I'm trying to decide what to stick over there so I can keep the center stand without it looking like it has a growth! Considering a helmet lock. Anybody got any ideas?
Verus Cidere is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 18th, 2009, 11:26 PM   #43
Snake

Name: Rick

Motorcycle(s): 05 Blue Ninja 250

MOTY - 2017, MOTM - Jan '19, Oct '16, May '14
Looking foward to the before and after pics and sound bites.
Snake is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 18th, 2009, 11:54 PM   #44
FlamingYellowInsanity
Too sexy for roadrash

Name: Travis

Motorcycle(s): 2004 Ninja 250, 2007 Lance GS-R 150 (racing modified scooter), 1980 Honda CB750K project

All I can say is TOTALLY SEXY!!!!

Travis

Old March 19th, 2009, 12:53 PM   #45
Purspeed
ninjette.org guru

Name: Purspeed

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkim View Post
Purspeed... you are one lucky SOB.
I feel pretty good right about now.

I'm lucky to have a good friend.

@ Verus: Here ya go, bud:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1189.jpg (99.3 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1190.jpg (126.2 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1211.jpg (115.8 KB, 69 views)

"This is my Ninja. There are many like it, but this one is mine..." ~ Purspeed (ca. Nov, 2008)
Purspeed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 19th, 2009, 03:50 PM   #46
Verus Cidere

Hmmm.... Looks great except for the amount the center stand sticks out. I'll figure something out to work with that though. Or I'll just take it off and throw it back on when I need to do maintenence and stuff. Thanks for posting the pics!
Verus Cidere is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 19th, 2009, 04:24 PM   #47
komohana

Name: Steve

Motorcycle(s): 05 GSX-R 600 2003 EX250: Woodcraft Bars, Levers, Mirrors, Shim'd Mixture, Synthetic, '08 Rear Shock

to say i'm impressed with the efforts of the folks at Area P does their work no justice!

also impressive is your updates to this r&d process, thank you much purespeed...and kkim is right. you ARE one lucky SOB

had been researching the airbox mod and didnt care for what i read as far as pods vs airbox filtering mods, but i'm gonna sit and wait to see what the final product is like, cuz it appears that'll be put to rest once i install the Area P exhaust.

thanx for your efforts Area P, Purespeed

she WILL be mine....OH yes...she will

Remember when sex was safe
and motorcycles were dangerous?
komohana is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 19th, 2009, 05:49 PM   #48
logintoseepics
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2004 yellow

Bye Bye centerstand.. Guess that is what rear stands are for eh?

Yes, I made this account for the purpose of being able to see these pictures..

The quiet carbon model, intake pods, and re-jet will be going on my list for mid-summer/next winter upgrades.

Excellent work Area P, many of us have been waiting for something like this.

Can't wait to hear sound clips.
logintoseepics is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 19th, 2009, 07:18 PM   #49
Purspeed
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by komohana View Post
to say i'm impressed with the efforts of the folks at Area P does their work no justice!

also impressive is your updates to this r&d process, thank you much purespeed...and kkim is right. you ARE one lucky SOB

had been researching the airbox mod and didnt care for what i read as far as pods vs airbox filtering mods, but i'm gonna sit and wait to see what the final product is like, cuz it appears that'll be put to rest once i install the Area P exhaust.

thanx for your efforts Area P, Purespeed

she WILL be mine....OH yes...she will
You are very welcome. Just an FYI, Area-P spent quite a bit of time running a myriad of combinations to find the 'perfect' system to get the most out of their exhaust.

So, with that in mind, if they suggest the airpods/filter mod, it may be such that with their particular system, it is probably best.

At the same time, the mod drops 3lbs of weight, cleans up the appearance and makes access quick and easy.

"This is my Ninja. There are many like it, but this one is mine..." ~ Purspeed (ca. Nov, 2008)

Old March 19th, 2009, 08:18 PM   #50
M-Oorb
ninjette.org sage

Name: Matt

Motorcycle(s): 2008 250r (Fastest Color)

I have a 2008 250 and I've been debating between an Area-P or a different exhaust for quite some time. I'm not sorry to say that price was gunna be the deciding end factor in my choice. But after reading this thread, I can't put into words how impressed I am with this company. What I'm saying is, once summer comes around Area-P will have another customer
M-Oorb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 19th, 2009, 09:14 PM   #51
blubyu
ninjette.org member

Name: Todd

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R / 2009 CBR600RR

Old March 19th, 2009, 11:04 PM   #52
komohana

Motorcycle(s): 05 GSX-R 600 2003 EX250: Woodcraft Bars, Levers, Mirrors, Shim'd Mixture, Synthetic, '08 Rear Shock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purspeed View Post
So, with that in mind, if they suggest the airpods/filter mod, it may be such that with their particular system, it is probably best.
i'll definately go with recommendations Area P has for the pipe. in searching for pre-gen airbox mods, the pods entail so much tweaking to get them working right that most suggested doing it for the track cuz it was such a pain to get it working good. yet am sure there are other variables involved. besides, if i want the Area P, i'll do anything to make it so!

EASY there.... ALMOST anything

Old March 19th, 2009, 11:51 PM   #53
logintoseepics
ninjette.org newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by komohana View Post
the pods entail so much tweaking to get them working right that most suggested doing it for the track cuz it was such a pain to get it working good.
Re-jetting does take some work to get it perfect for your specific bike and location. I'm sure Area-P will likely recommend baseline jet sizes to start with, ie larger mains for instance. With the increased air flow the bike will want to run lean so rejeting is necessary to richen the mix (introduce more gas.)

Anyhow, there is a lot of good info out there about how to properly rejet for pods and new exhaust. You are right it does take a lot of trial and error, but it is worth it in the end. You could always find a dyno shop and pay them for rejeting of course.

Old March 20th, 2009, 02:34 PM   #54
Purspeed
ninjette.org guru

Below you will find details about the R&D that went into the Generation 1 (1988-2007 year model) Ninja 250r that some may eye opening. This information was gathered during a conversation that took place with Kerry Bryant, President of Area-P exhaust systems today.

On the Generation 1 & 2 models, it takes a lot of effort, a serious development program and open thinking to make power on a small displacement bike. Compared to big bikes, it is very difficult to make power on small displacement four strokes, as any engineer will tell you.

Rather than simply using the extensive efforts of the Generation 2 Ninja, changing the mounting points and selling this exhaust to the public, the subtle engine design differences resulted in a serious challenge. The Generation 2 exhaust simply did not perform well on the Generation 1 bike. So, the test bike ended up being at Area-P for 4-5 weeks under a very intensive program and concentrated effort. There are some interesting findings on Gen1 vs. Gen2 bikes. Gen1 puts out more power stock than Gen2. They are a little bit strong stock, but they do not respond as well to modification compared to Gen2. Gen2 responds very well to upgrades. While G1 carbs are more difficult to dial in and this is info that comes out of developing products for the two different bikes. Different engine, carbs, air box, etc. have a significant impact on design even though the Gen1 and Gen2 bikes share the same lineage.

On this exhaust Area-P smoothed out the power and made it less abrupt and it has very predictable, linear power. This was the result of 6 hand built prototypes.

Please note that the 08/09 pipe is completely different than the Gen1. They have absolutely nothing in common. 08/09 would not work on Gen1 as it’s a completely different dynamic.

On the Area-P exhaust they were able to make peak power at 1000rpm’s lower than stock and the reason you do that is for engine longevity. If you can make peak power at a lower RPM, you prevent having to "wind up" the engine or hitting the rev limiter. Simply put, this helps prevent stresses on the engine that can lead to premature engine failure. Achieving the same peak power output at a lower RPM is a challenge for design engineers and it reflects some serious talent, it should be noted. Here is where art & science meet.

Area-P is much more known for R&D and testing center and manufacturer than a brand name exhaust company. This separates them from “cookie cutter” type exhaust companies. They are able to put in a whole lot more effort into the R&D effort. Others due to size or place in market simply cannot spend 5 weeks creating 6 prototypes for an older model Ninja. That might be based on scale or related to R&D staff. Why spend the time? Because small changes can have significant differences when designing exhaust systems.

Here are a few updates:

Production units will have the option of either stainless steel or carbon fiber (note: high quality carbon fiber) and either the short or long, quiet muffler. Performance between all options is identical. You will lose no horsepower going to the longer, quieter muffler.

A dynojet kit as well as detailed instructions on exactly how to install the kit will take all of the guesswork out of installation. Plug & play. 

The 18lb weight savings is confirmed. (less load on the clutch, faster off of the launch, quicker turn-in, better braking)

The exhaust is estimated to be ready for distribution in late April or early May.
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 ninja 250 07 quiet muffler sound byte(2).mp3 (904.9 KB, 89 views)
File Type: mp3 ninja 250 07 std muffler sound byte.mp3 (931.5 KB, 81 views)

Last futzed with by Purspeed; March 21st, 2009 at 11:25 AM.

Old March 20th, 2009, 02:40 PM   #55
kkim

"If you're gonna do it, do it right or don't bother."

Thanks for the update, H. Thing sounds like a winner.

Old March 20th, 2009, 02:52 PM   #56
HKr1
IC2(SW)

Name: Kerry

Motorcycle(s): .

Was expecting to see some sort of dual exhaust, a/p cans on each side..... 2 into 1 looks kinda cool
HKr1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 20th, 2009, 04:12 PM   #57
Purspeed
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKr1 View Post
Was expecting to see some sort of dual exhaust, a/p cans on each side..... 2 into 1 looks kinda cool
@ KKim: totally agreed.

The 2in1 exhaust creates a really slim profile and looks awesome. Think Ducati.

Old March 20th, 2009, 06:46 PM   #58
sharky nrk
Fighting Texas Aggie '05

Name: Neil

Motorcycle(s): '07 ZX6R, '08 Versys, '09 250R Track, '93 F2/F3 Track

much much better looking than stock
sharky nrk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 20th, 2009, 07:45 PM   #59
komohana

thanx for the sound bytes!!

standard's got that grunt to it...and quiet IS quiet...excellent!
mahalo nui

(big hawaiian thanx!)

Old March 20th, 2009, 08:46 PM   #60
miks
I'm lovin' it.

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): '09 Black 250R

Wow, very nice job AreaP - looks and sounds great!

Father: You can't do both son.
miks is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 21st, 2009, 07:28 AM   #61
Snake

Area P is definetly be my next major mod.
Thank you Area P for all your hard work.

Old March 26th, 2009, 05:52 PM   #62
Snake

Any more updates and have you guys had a chance to make a sound bite yet?

Old March 26th, 2009, 06:30 PM   #63
sometimesido
ninjette.org sage

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): 2006 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuriel View Post
look at post #54

Old March 26th, 2009, 06:50 PM   #64
Purspeed
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuriel View Post
I received the exhaust system fully installed on my bike as well as the jet kit, airbox mod and crankase breather filter (cool little filter). Although quite difficult, I wish to reserve my impressions for the review that I will be posting in about one week.

I will also include pictures and video upon which time.

Feel free to PM me with specific questions, however.

Old March 26th, 2009, 06:50 PM   #65
Snake

Sorry for missing the post and thanks for pointing it out to me. Very nice sound.

Old April 2nd, 2009, 08:59 PM   #66
Purspeed
ninjette.org guru

Area-P Exhaust Review ~ 1988-2007 Ninja 250r

I never would have thought that I would say this, but I am keeping my Ninja 250…for life.

Why? Because my new Area-P exhaust has infused a level of performance that I did not think possible.

The first thing that I noticed (besides the clean, precise look of the exhaust) is when I hit the start button. I have to say it…it sounded like a real bike. It revs like a rocket to redline and begs for more. It’s as if the bike was asleep and has been suddenly given five Red Bulls. How so much could come from a 250cc displacement is beyond me.

On paper, you gain about 15% of linear power. That’s roughly 3 horsepower or so. In truth, I didn’t think that it would make all that much difference. That view took a 180-degree spin once I jumped on the Ninja.

Performance review…

The Ninja launches much harder, especially at steep inclines. The front end gets so light that it almost begins to wheelie. If you live around hills, this can be a blessing because a few weeks ago, my bike would have to hitchhike to climb up some of the hills here in Los Angeles.

Increased torque pulls, pulls and pulls all the way to redline…very linear. You feel it in the seat of your pants. And best part? Top speed. You simply hit top speed so much faster. The bike now revs so quickly, that you’ll be shifting gears almost instantly. You won’t notice this until after the fact, though. I was so busy scrambling for the next gear that by the time I hit top speed, it gave me a brief moment to reflect. (I reflected on how far I would fly off the bike if I hit something at over 100mph)

The bottom line that this exhaust system allows the bike to go so much faster that it feels like a totally new bike. In truth, this Ninja behaves more like it had the engine upgraded rather than the exhaust.

Throttle response…

Everyone knows that the pre-Gen Ninja 250r is a forgiving bike. But, why should forgiving mean weak throttle response? As I smoothly rolled on the throttle, the bike immediately responded and began to move. I could actually hear the bike (a nice change) and this upped my throttle control even more. The importance of throttle response, sound and movement cannot be overstated. Just ask any pro-racer: throttle control is the fundamental & most critical skill in motorcycle riding, on the street or track.

Weight loss…

Flickability is markedly improved even over its already flickable character. When my stock system (exhaust, airbox, centerstand) was replaced with the Area-P exhaust, crankcase breather & airpods (cool looking), my bike just dropped 18lbs. (those guys on Ducatis paying $3000 for titanium bits and pieces to save 1-2lbs puts this achievement in perspective). I went the extra mile and removed the rear pegs/brackets and side reflectors for additional weight loss.

The part about the weight loss I like the most is this: simply less junk in the trunk. Without the airbox and using included airpods & crankcase breather, it cleans up the messy stock engine making cleaning, detailing, access a snap. It also looks exceptionally clean. (for those who like to wrench, adjust carbs, etc., this mod makes life a lot easier)

And, with 18lbs+ removed, you get less stress on the clutch and brakes. Translation—longer life.

Sound…

I ride because it’s fun (and because I want to look cool doing so). The sound coming from my Ninja is just plain mean. The sound is akin to 250 GP bike and I have to admit that the feel and attention is addictive. People actually noticed me. People actually turn their heads. Showing off to a friend tonight, she explained that her co-workers new Gixxer doesn’t come close to the sound my bike makes.

As a matter of fact, I was at a red light on Saturday and a rider on an R6 came up next to me. He did not try to race me, but you can tell he wanted to. Why not? Fear of the unknown. With the sound coming out of my 250, this guy did not want to risk getting spanked by a Ninjette…lol…the joy…

My observations…

The Quality…
The quality of the build cannot be overstated. The carbon fiber, stainless, aluminum components collectively form a sculpture that Da Vinci would have been proud of. This is old school craftsmanship with the care and attention of a custom shop. The carbon fiber deserves special mention.

Think Moal hotrods.

The Safety Factor…
Much better throttle control that allows immediate throttle to rear wheel response.

A high profile sound lets other drivers and people notice you.

Better acceleration to pass cars, a must for getting out of the danger zone (blind spot)—this helped me quite a bit, especially when riding on inclines. This is a real confidence booster for me.

Do not have the left side exhaust manifold to burn your leg while mounting the bike. And nothing to get your boots or leather or clothes caught on. May seem trivial, but wait ‘till you try it. You may have a tough time going back to a dual exhaust setup ever again.

The Cost…
Truth be told, this is the exhaust that the 1988-2007 Ninja should have come with. I don’t have a lot of money (and work really hard for the little I do have), but I would not hesitate to pay $800+ for this exhaust. Priced around $4-500, it’s a value unlike any other. And they are considering an introductory special—if you purchase the Dynojet Kit at the same time as the exhaust system, they will include the aluminum battery box, filter pods and crankcase breather for free ($115.00 value)!

Fun Factor…
This is no beginner’s bike. With the proper exhaust system, this Ninja is so much fun to ride that I find myself with a smile from ear to ear on every ride. The power, the sound, the feel…I think about my Ninjette all day and ride with a sense of confidence and pride. I truly think that this exhaust is going to sold out for a good year or two since there is no product like it on the market.

Convenience….
Area-P spent over 100 hours testing and configuring to find the “perfect” tune combo. Thanks to good design, thought and care for customers, installation is easy. Don’t know what the heck “needles” are? Concerned about “jetting the carbs?” Area-P explains it step-by-step. Following their easy instructions, your bike will be tuned like a pro. (even if the only thing you’ve installed before is a lightbulb)

My overall opinion…
This exhaust is not just about sound or looks. To me, it’s about passion.

And this exhaust reflects their passion. It’s beautiful. It’s about design. It’s about imagination. It’s about carefully chosen materials. It’s a poetic expression of great beauty and art.

I bought the ‘07 Ninja just to beef up my skills a bit and planned to sell it in a few months. Thanks to Area-P’s exhaust system, this renewed bike will give me years of serious riding pleasure.

But, I don’t want to be the only one with this exhaust. Please spread word to your fellow riders that Area-P now makes an exhaust for their pre-Gen Ninja.

Area-P has spent so much time and effort developing this ‘perfect’ exhaust, I know that I am going to do everything I can to get word out to our fellow motorcycle brothers and sisters.

Feel free to copy and paste this review on any and all forums.

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showt...7&postcount=66

Old April 2nd, 2009, 09:07 PM   #67
sometimesido
ninjette.org sage

Wow, Awesome write up!
Thanks!
If I had the money I would jump on this right away!

Old April 2nd, 2009, 09:10 PM   #68
kkim

bah.. after all this and this is what we get?? I'm gonna go out and just buy a slip on instead. cool sound for way less money.

dyno charts for the doubting Alex's... I mean Thomas's??

Old April 2nd, 2009, 09:30 PM   #69
sometimesido
ninjette.org sage

oh where are the pics/videos man!!!

Old April 2nd, 2009, 09:33 PM   #70
Verus Cidere

I'm getting one! It might take me a bit to get the money, but I will get one! How long do you think the introductory deal will go on?

Old April 3rd, 2009, 01:16 AM   #71
logintoseepics
ninjette.org newbie

There is a lot to be said for having a properly tuned carb as well. Not to discount the addition of the exhaust, but your carbs could have been out of tune from the factory, which is notorious on these bikes.

So a big plus is that you had professionals at Area-p properly jet, tune, and hopefully sync the carbs and adjust the idle mixture screws (syncing the carbs balances the vacuum and smooths idle, and idle mixture screws adjust the performance of the transition range between idle and revving.) With these steps alone, and a thorough carb cleaning of course, you can improve the response of the bike dramatically.

The addition of intake pods and exhaust combined with a properly tuned carb can then really bring this bike to life.

Oh, also I'm ordering this exhaust soon as I can afford it. I was hoping to get the battery tray and breather without having to get the Dynojet kit (I use a different brand jets.)

Glad you are enjoying your new found fun bike! They sure are great bikes when tuned right.

Old April 3rd, 2009, 10:49 AM   #72
Purspeed
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verus Cidere View Post
I'm getting one! It might take me a bit to get the money, but I will get one! How long do you think the introductory deal will go on?
I don't have that information, but I will check with Kerry Bryant and see what I can find.

Also, if anyone posts on other message boards, be sure to to link them or copy and paste the review.

Old April 3rd, 2009, 11:31 AM   #73
Purspeed
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by logintoseepics View Post
There is a lot to be said for having a properly tuned carb as well. Not to discount the addition of the exhaust, but your carbs could have been out of tune from the factory, which is notorious on these bikes.

So a big plus is that you had professionals at Area-p properly jet, tune, and hopefully sync the carbs and adjust the idle mixture screws (syncing the carbs balances the vacuum and smooths idle, and idle mixture screws adjust the performance of the transition range between idle and revving.) With these steps alone, and a thorough carb cleaning of course, you can improve the response of the bike dramatically.

The addition of intake pods and exhaust combined with a properly tuned carb can then really bring this bike to life.

Oh, also I'm ordering this exhaust soon as I can afford it. I was hoping to get the battery tray and breather without having to get the Dynojet kit (I use a different brand jets.)

Glad you are enjoying your new found fun bike! They sure are great bikes when tuned right.
Thank you for the well wishes and feedback!

I had the carbs thoroughly cleaned, tuned and sync'd several months before the Area-P exhaust system was installed. My power output on my bike was 26hp, which is the upper output limit for this model stock. So, it was actually making the maximum power for this year model before the install.

That's what makes the Area-P exhaust system so unexpected. To be able to do so much to a stock bike that was already running at peak is quite impressive.

Old April 3rd, 2009, 03:37 PM   #74
Purspeed
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimesido View Post
oh where are the pics/videos man!!!
Great question. I will be taking pictures of the exhaust this weekend and also include video.

I wanted to get the write-up online as soon as possible since quite a few peeps wanted to get the details.

Old April 3rd, 2009, 03:41 PM   #75
kkim

dyno graph available on the final setup?

Old April 3rd, 2009, 03:53 PM   #76
komohana

p-speed, again, thanx for your impression on the area p project. i'm definately in!

just say when and where

Old April 3rd, 2009, 05:35 PM   #77
Purspeed
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
@ KKim: Kerry should be posting that information shortly.

@komohana: Sounds like a plan! This exhaust system is too much fun for one person.

Old April 4th, 2009, 10:06 AM   #78
kbryant
Area P

Name: Kerry

Motorcycle(s): Too many to list

Quote:
Here is the final dyno chart. As Purspeed has indicated by his experiences with the system, the graph will help draw some correlation to what he is actually feeling. The power increase is upwards of 3 hp and 3 tq in some areas. Overall average is about 10 - 12%. The Dyno graph will not completely show you how linear your power and throttle response actually feels from the weight savings, spot-on jetting, and the big increase in low end torque. That can only be fully appreciated from actually riding.

When you have that kind of increase in low end hp/tq on a small displacement engine, as well as lowering the rpm ceiling where it makes peak power, you simply get there much quicker. This was critical in our R&D of the system. The feeling of improvement in actual acceleration is more linear; and you don't need the dyno to show that. That's the kind of improvement you actually "feel". Sometimes we refer to it as the "seat of the pants dyno".

kbryant is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 4th, 2009, 10:59 AM   #79
kkim

thanks, Kerry. That torque curve improvement at the lower revs is pretty impressive.

congrats on a job well done. Is the system available for sale at this time?

Old April 4th, 2009, 11:12 AM   #80
Purspeed
ninjette.org guru

Thanks for posting the dyno charts.