Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Notices

Old March 27th, 2015, 09:01 AM   #1
Rifleman
Old and slow

Name: Lohman

Motorcycle(s): Suzuki TL1000R, Honda CBR600F3, Ninja 250

I.... have unlocked an achievement

nice nice nice, just I just need to ask someone for the proper "BB" code to get it in my signature... See back in ma day, there was no such thing as BB code, you wanted a picture, or to change a font, or to add color, you better know the HTML code to get'er done

Link to original page on YouTube.

Old March 27th, 2015, 09:08 AM   #2
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
First... you will want to edit your signature. After that, the [sigpic] tag is what you're after.
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 27th, 2015, 09:10 AM   #3
Rifleman
Old and slow

Name: Lohman

Motorcycle(s): Suzuki TL1000R, Honda CBR600F3, Ninja 250

dud da da DA!!!

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old March 27th, 2015, 01:28 PM   #4
Singh2jz
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Inderveer

Motorcycle(s): '07 ex250-F/J

Old March 27th, 2015, 02:39 PM   #5
cadd
cadd cadd cadd

Name: Cadd

Motorcycle(s): 300

MOTM - May '15
How do you get one of these achievements? I want one! Achievement unlocked: Asshat
cadd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 27th, 2015, 05:07 PM   #6
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadd View Post
How do you get one of these achievements? I want one! Achievement unlocked: Asshat
there's this recursive genetic algorithm that produces a neural net with a specialized post-scanning tool that is dedicated to creating and awarding achievements. it's complex stuff man.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old March 27th, 2015, 05:14 PM   #7
propilot
ninjette.org member

Name: keV

Motorcycle(s): 04 ex250

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.s View Post
there's this recursive genetic algorithm that produces a neural net with a specialized post-scanning tool that is dedicated to creating and awarding achievements. it's complex stuff man.
In English?
propilot is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 27th, 2015, 05:18 PM   #8
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

Quote:
I knowed ya was gunna say dat, i gotz me dat redneckanekinesis rite der... it aint werkin' so well to move stuff round and all, but tryin' to read peoples minds keeps me busier dan a one armed man in a bar fight.

Old March 27th, 2015, 05:24 PM   #9
propilot
ninjette.org member

Name: keV

Motorcycle(s): 04 ex250

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
I knowed ya was gunna say dat, i gotz me dat redneckanekinesis rite der... it aint werkin' so well to move stuff round and all, but tryin' to read peoples minds keeps me busier dan a one armed man in a bar fight.
Chris, in your avatar pic, it looks like you're examining the tarmac.. 'I kno I dropped a quarter here somewhere..'
propilot is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 27th, 2015, 05:27 PM   #10
alex.s
wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
Quote:
I knowed ya was gunna say dat
you know what they say about great minds....
they're totally insane.

Old March 27th, 2015, 06:08 PM   #11
cadd
cadd cadd cadd

Name: Cadd

Motorcycle(s): 300

MOTM - May '15
Quote:
Sheldon? Is that you?
cadd is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old March 27th, 2015, 06:10 PM   #12
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Quote:
They are usually inside of heads that normally have some pretty jacked up hair. My wife says... Genius's aint got time to comb their hair.

Old March 27th, 2015, 06:13 PM   #13
alex.s
wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
dang!!!! that's it!!! i gave myself a crew cut the other day. it looks pretty good. clearly sapped all the dang smarts out. shoulda left the shrub.

Old March 27th, 2015, 07:08 PM   #14
LittleRedNinjette
Certified Troublemaker

Name: Teri

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250r "Pikachu", 2017 Ninja 650 "Epona"

MOTM - Aug '13, Aug '14, Feb '17

Raven's Rejuvenation
A bruise is a lesson... and each lesson makes us better...
LittleRedNinjette is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 27th, 2015, 07:58 PM   #15
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Quote:
dang!!!! that's it!!! i gave myself a crew cut the other day. it looks pretty good. clearly sapped all the dang smarts out. shoulda left the shrub.
There are 2 ways to go about it, most smart guys just go with whatever grows faster.

Big hair like Einstein, or a long pointy beard like a wizard.

Old March 27th, 2015, 11:04 PM   #16
corksil
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: TC

Motorcycle(s): A lot.

Quote:
I thought you were gonna say "a one armed beer in a bear fight."

Quote:
they're totally insane.
This dude nailed it.

But if you check their work and double-check their logic, you will find them to be the opposite of mentally unstable.

OP --- personally speaking I find the most effective personal hygiene method to entail short furs, trimmed close the scalp. This provides the best heat exchange method which whisks the by-production heat from the brain through hair fibers in the manner of a heat sink. This superior hair-to-air heat exchanger allows best use of the cognitive capacity throughout the cerebellum and the peripheral brain stem, ensuring adequate heat dissipation throughout the life of the organism -- negating the troublesome issues of odor, pest infection, organic substrate buildup, and continuing on again the respect of performance above all else -- adequate cooling for the sheer processing power of the multi-dimensional intellect contained between the ears.

The elves were on to something when they designed pointy ears. The research was based upon the same theory -- and the angle of the ear tips was used as a rudimentary antenna to deflect harsh incoming sound waves into usable data bytes easily decriptable by the cognitive implement. However the elves sold themselves short when they started selling the ear trimmings from young youth to the highest bidder as snacks for underprivileged members of the canine society.

Foxes debated this case violently across the social media networks, and hunters retaliated by sending teeming hordes of canine occupation into the natural breeding grounds of the nomadic life form known as the fox. The foxes were left with no other option than to breed with the canine scourge and thus wolves were brought into existence. A modern day wolf can consume 58 thousand times it's own weight in rotting flesh per day and do you see where I'm going with this.

Oh wait, it looks like your leg is caught in a snare. Can I help you with that? The first step to getting you free'd up is shaving the entire affected area so an antiseptic ointment can be applied. This antiseptic ointment is concocted from rakings found downhill in the septic system of a goat and I seem to have lost my train of thought. Oh look, it's a train and somehow your snare seems to be connected to the railroad tracks. Toot toot!

On a more serious note. The way you can win an achievement on this forum is directly correlated with your ability to make fire.

Here's a match. Don't hurt yourself.