ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old October 16th, 2014, 01:50 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcycle.com] - 2015 Yamaha FJ-09 Leaked

It’s been a busy day for Yamaha, revealing a new YZF-R3 entry-level sportbike, the YZ250FX and WR250R off-road bikes and the SMax scooter on top of some 2015 Star models. And let’s not forget the new teaser for the 2015 R1. We’ve certainly been busy keeping up with the new model announcements, and we expect the people running Yamaha’s website were as well.

That would explain this image of the new (and still not-yet-announced) Yamaha FJ-09 that momentarily popped up on Yamaha’s official FZ-09 photo gallery page. The image has since been taken down from Yamaha’s site, but not before a member of the ADVRider forum downloaded a copy of it.

This marks the fourth time we’ve uncovered evidence of the new adventure-styled three-cylinder sport-tourer. First came the trademark application for the name FJ-09, then came the design patent which showed us what it’ll look like, followed by the certification documents from the California Air Resources Board that confirmed the FJ-09 was on its way to the U.S. for 2015.

Well now we know what the FJ-09 looks like in color, sporting a silvery-gray color. We’re sure Yamaha will have other color options available, but we’ll likely have to wait until EICMA in November for the official announcement. Unless of course we find something more ahead of time.

[Source: Yamaha via ADVRider]

2015 Yamaha FJ-09 Leaked appeared first on Motorcycle.com News.

Click here for full story...

Old October 16th, 2014, 02:57 PM   #2
Jono
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jono

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Triumph Street Triple, 2009 KLX250SF, 2003 Suzuki SV650S (Sold), 2006 Ninja 250 (Sold)

Should be a great do it all bike! Yamaha is killing it so far! Can't wait to see what the R1 looks like.
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 17th, 2014, 05:56 AM   #3
subxero
dirty boy

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): I don't even know anymore??

MOTM - Apr '14
It mentions off road bikes, the FX. It is awesome that it looks like Yamaha is going to start taking endro/harescramble bikes a little more seriously but its a 4 stroke

Hopefully a yz250x and yz300x 2stroke are on the horizon. They will need to put out a pretty sweet ride to compete with the KTM enduro's but Yamaha has certainly had enough time to do the R&D

I don't think I'm a lot dumber than you thought that I think that I thought I was once.
subxero is offline   Reply With Quote