ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old May 15th, 2010, 11:19 AM   #1
subiegy2010
noob in training

Name: Ilya

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250R (sold) '05 SV650S

Roaring Toyz Lowering Kickstand

I decided to raise my bike up one notch on my rear lowering link so I no longer need my chrome Roaring Toyz lowering kickstand. Here's the description from the site:

Chrome Billet Lowering Side Stand for lowered motorcycles. Shown in a trick Billet Chrome Finish.
This kick stand fits most Kawasaki Ninja Sport Bikes including: ZX-14, ZX-10, ZX-12, ZX-9, ZX-7, ZX-6, and the Ninja 250R. Not only does this help the stance of your bike and make it look great it is a must have for any lowered sport bike.

This was on my bike for less than 100 miles. It is in near perfect condition, the only thing worth mentioning is that the bottom part where the kickstand contacts the ground has some scratches on it but that happens to all kickstands within days of use. Retail is $120+shipping so I'm asking $80+shipping. I will post some pictures a bit later. Thanks for looking!
subiegy2010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 17th, 2010, 01:39 PM   #2
subiegy2010
noob in training

Name: Ilya

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250R (sold) '05 SV650S

In the last pic you can see how the bottom is a bit scratched up because the bike sits on that corner. You can also see the scratch near the top where the bolt goes. Besides that, it's still just as shiny and the chrome is as perfect as new!
subiegy2010 is offline   Reply With Quote