ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old September 6th, 2016, 10:35 PM   #41
Burphel
ninjette.org member

Name: Brian

Motorcycle(s): Triumph Bonneville, Ninja 300

There's still quirks, but I was in late beta and the release version is a huge improvement. Campaign mode on difficult forces you to make smart management decisions and such. Easy mode, it mainly helps guide you in stepwise progression of goals without doing much to hinder them unless you *really* screw up.

For me, the draw is dang-near infinite replayability. It's like a box of Legos. And there's a very active modding community if you want to tweak your experience. You missed out, within the last week or so they had a Steam sale on it. I'd buy it again for $40, though.

Old September 7th, 2016, 12:48 AM   #42
Bob2010
ninjette.org sage

Name: Bob

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250 2009 Ninja 250

Destiny / borderlands - ps4
Bob2010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 7th, 2016, 08:19 AM   #43
InvisiBill
EX500 full of EX250 parts

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): '18 Ninja 400 • '09 Ninja 500R (selling) • '98 VFR800 (project) • '85 Vulcan VN700 (sold)

MOTM - Aug '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvisiBill View Post
On a completely different note, Legion drops tomorrow. Come to the dark side!
After a week of playing it, I'm quite happy with Legion. Other than a tiny bit of TBC, I've never played any of the expansions when they were released (which helped give me lots to do during WoD's lack of content). That might be tainting my view a bit, but this feels like original WoW to me - it's really fun to play. The artifact quests make you feel like a total badass. The zone quests have great stories (Val'sharah hits you right in the feels). There are bits of humor tucked in (always there, but seems more plentiful here).

Quote:
Why didn't we bring some cannons?
And how are we supposed to get them here?
We've got gryphons!
Really? A gryphon carry a cannon?
It could grip it by the trunnion!
It's not a question of where he grips it. It's a simple question of weight ratios! A 500 pound gryphon could not carry a two thousand pound cannon.
It could be carried by a Gilnean gryphon.
Oh, a Gilnean gryphon maybe, but not one of these local gryphons, that's my point.
But then again, you'd never find a Gilnean gryphon around these parts anyways.
Supposing two gryphons carried it together?
No, they'd have to have it on a line.
Simple! They'd just have to use some rope from the tents!
What, held under the dorsal guiding feathers?
Why not?!
MUDflation is strong though. In a week, my rogue now has 3.46× as much HP and 3.33× as much AGI, and my weapons are 2.11× the DPS (compared to level 100 with ilvl 712). Last night I soloed two WoD Heroic 5-man dungeons without dropping below 80% health.

*** Unregistered, I'm not your mom and I'm not paying for your parts, so do whatever you want with your own bike. ***
InvisiBill is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 16th, 2017, 08:29 PM   #44
MrAtom

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - July '15
Half Life (+ all the other goldsrc games), Deus Ex 1, GTA 5, GTA San Andreas, Most Pokemon games, Team Fortress 2, Fallout 3 and New Vegas (4 had so much potential but it sucked turds imo), Fallout 1 & 2 if you're patient, Unreal Tournament, Quake 3 Arena, Quake 1 (2 is okay), Bioshock (Even though the story sucks turds).

I mostly like games that I can play with my brothers. GTA Online is especially fun when we all go up to other players and use the cell phone cameras to take super close-up pictures of other players.
MrAtom is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 30th, 2017, 10:00 PM   #45
GAU-8
Socially inept. Yet FUN!

Name: C

Motorcycle(s): Current machines- 1992 SECA II 600, 2006 Ninja 250, 2008 Ninja 250

Pc

flight sims. Mostly WWII, but a few modern and WWI. (Sturmovik, LOMAC, etc.) And once in a while general aviation, like MSFS series.

( If by any means you guys are interested in having a very low cost "cockpit" build for your flight sims, look into the "ABC" (AKERS BARNES COCKPIT) You can keep it simple, to fully decked out. (Based loosely on the F-16) Track-Ir usage is a must have.

"Arma II/III " series by Bohemia Interactive. The only current FPS/Combat simulator that uses Track-Ir for head control.( that I am aware of) and full HOTAS usage I just can't play a game that is first person, without Track-Ir, and HOTAS control. Yeah.. Im a purist when it comes to sims.

EVE online... I stupidly lovingly hate this fine game of...spreadsheets and massive online single server space battles. Almost Game of Thrones. In space, with exploration, scanning, wormholes, mining, careers, and real time skill learning/manufacturing, and serious player controlled industrial take overs and scams. It's just a crazy game.

I am an "ex" gaming addict. So I don't play as much, and I have allowed my PC (and games) become outdated. But when I allow myself some time. Those are my choices. I am sure it's newer versions are better. But these are all pretty solid.
GAU-8 is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old August 31st, 2017, 01:13 AM   #46
JustRidin
ninjette.org member

Name: Nick

Motorcycle(s): 2007 R6, 2015 KTM 250XC - Past: 2011 KTM 150XC, 2009 Ninja 250r, 2012 Ninja 650, 2007 CRF250R

Try taking it to the next level of gaming....VR. A friend recently bought an HTC Vive.

I'll be honest I'm not a video game guy but that VR headset makes for some mind blowing gaming experiences.

Granted it'll cost you $600 + the cost of a computer build to run it.

Old September 2nd, 2017, 11:13 AM   #47
CynicalC
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Colin

Motorcycle(s): '96 EX250

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
Road rash... You get to race a bike, and hit folks with bats an chains
Meh, not into real life simulators.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 01:18 PM   #48
Zaph42
ninjette.org sage

Name: John

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 300 (race), Ninja 1000 (road)

Picked up a PS4 Pro, hooked it up to a nice 4K samsung TV and have been enjoying some of the games that use all that power. Horizon Zero Dawn was incredible and the game that switched me from Xbox to PS4. Halo and Gears 4 sucked in comparison.

I don't play online ever. I'm up against kids who play 8 hours a day leveling up.

Old September 2nd, 2017, 10:46 PM   #49
Bob2010
ninjette.org sage

Name: Bob

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250 2009 Ninja 250

Destiny 2 Wednesday.....

PS4 pro here too. Re played the last of us remastered Don't wanna sit inside unless there is snow on the ground but a couple hours at night ain't bad
Bob2010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 3rd, 2017, 06:38 PM   #50
"A"
vampire

Name: A

Motorcycle(s): 2 many 2 list

Cool

Been playing World of Tanks on PC since 2011.

I have some invite codes for players who might be interested in starting new accounts.

Link to original page on YouTube.

Link to original page on YouTube.

Similar platform also have

World of Warplanes

and

World of Warships

Last futzed with by "A"; September 7th, 2017 at 06:29 PM.
"A" is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 10th, 2017, 03:16 PM   #51
MrAtom

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - July '15
Just played Skyrim for the first time last night. I'm usually bored to tears by medieval fantasy crap, because it expects you to take that nonsense seriously. Skyrim does a good job of letting you know "Hey this is what's going down. These are the good guys. These are the bad guys." and seems to give enough leeway for replayability while still holding the hand of someone who doesn't usually play these games. I also gave my guy a really really long head. He looks cool.
MrAtom is offline   Reply With Quote