Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old June 28th, 2016, 10:22 AM   #121
iamjacob
ninjette.org guru

Name: Jacob

Motorcycle(s): 2011 250R SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by algs26 View Post
You've got a Toyobaru too? You should autocross it (or at least drop in for a free ride). Just bring your helmet. Sac SCCA runs at Stockton fairgrounds for the rest of the year.
I will definitely have to come to one with it so close, it sounds fun. I'll look up the calendar and see when I can come.
iamjacob is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 20th, 2017, 08:17 PM   #122
CynicalC
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Colin

Motorcycle(s): '96 EX250

Quote:
Originally Posted by choneofakind View Post
Lol, the drive-by-wire throttle isn't ideal, but that's how it's going to be from here out.

There's a little lag
I had that with my subaru. Was able to tune it out completely with Accessport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by "A" View Post
I never said that I work in Brooklyn.
No, you intentionally wrote that your "business" is based in Brooklyn because you think that sounds more impressive, and because wording things ambiguously lets you back-peddle when people call you on your bullshit. "Based in Brooklyn" means you have a PO box there, which doesn't mean **** or impress anyone as much as you hope it does. So where are you then, if not Brooklyn? I know you like for people to think you're a New Yorker, but you're not. Came down from New England I think. Maybe Connecticut. Probably got a little red brick dump somewhere in Hempstead, or Long Island City if you're even in the boroughs, which I doubt. One way or the other, you're a pedantic **** and you're not impressing anyone with your faux-humility either.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old October 21st, 2017, 01:49 AM   #123
"A"
vampire

Name: A

Motorcycle(s): 2 many 2 list

My business is veteran suicide prevention and shelter children education.
I also run a daycare center in the low income neighborhood in Brooklyn that currently serve 56 kids from mostly families that receive food stamps.
Twice weekly, i also provide food transport between Brooklyn and Hoboken homeless shelter.
I don't get paid by majority of the people that i serve, i only hope the people i serve get better from their existing situation.
You can assume about me all you want, it makes no difference to me what you think.
"A" is offline   Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old October 21st, 2017, 10:01 AM   #124
CynicalC
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Colin

Motorcycle(s): '96 EX250

All such humble endeavors, and so selfless. Definitely not just a bunch of feelgood community outreach bullet points for when you try to run for local office next year. Getting me all choked up.