ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old April 19th, 2012, 06:53 PM   #1
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Nation Wide Honda Demo Ride?

I wasn't really paying attention and over heard a commercial that I believe said you can demo bikes at any honda dealer on April 20th and possibly 21st. I can't really find anything on google about it, anybody see the commercial and know what's actually going on? I'm bout to hobble my ass down to dealer and start humping bikes.
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 19th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #2
Falcor
The Luck Dragon

Name: William

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja ZX-6R B/W

I'm pretty sure they would think you're some crazy druggy if you did that. Not to mention you probably would be on yours at the time xD.
Falcor is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 19th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #3
NicoleH28
ninjette.org member

Name: Nicole

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250r Special Edition White & 2006 Suzuki GSXR 600

Here's a link to my local Honda dealer...if you scroll down in the middle of the page you'll see what you're looking for!

http://www.northhonda.com/
NicoleH28 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 19th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #4
sombo
Newb..... on a steeek! :D

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Harley Davidson XL883L Sportster Superlow

Honda Motorcycle Home Page.....

You probably should have just started your search there since it's the first thing that pops up on the page.

Old April 19th, 2012, 07:04 PM   #5
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Damn, google sucks
AFM #676

Old April 19th, 2012, 07:46 PM   #6
Jono
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jono

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Triumph Street Triple, 2009 KLX250SF, 2003 Suzuki SV650S (Sold), 2006 Ninja 250 (Sold)

I actually heard about this through an advertisement on the top of ninjette.org.

I am curious if all the dealerships will allow you to demo bike or if it is just select dealerships. My local Honda dealership was listed to be doing this on the 28th, 29th. But i wonder if they will have bikes I can demo. Or if they will be like NO just look at it.
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 19th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #7
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
I'm probably going to go check it out tomorrow. Gna let them know I just crashed my 2fiddy and I have a **** ton of settlement money to buy any bike I want. We'll see how squidly these dealers want me to go
AFM #676

Old April 19th, 2012, 08:04 PM   #8
Malicious Logic
hates stupid people

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2005 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono View Post
I actually heard about this through an advertisement on the top of ninjette.org.

I am curious if all the dealerships will allow you to demo bike or if it is just select dealerships. My local Honda dealership was listed to be doing this on the 28th, 29th. But i wonder if they will have bikes I can demo. Or if they will be like NO just look at it.
I'd assume if they were listed as a participating dealership, they'd have demo bikes.

Old April 19th, 2012, 08:09 PM   #9
Jono
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jono

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Triumph Street Triple, 2009 KLX250SF, 2003 Suzuki SV650S (Sold), 2006 Ninja 250 (Sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
I'm probably going to go check it out tomorrow. Gna let them know I just crashed my 2fiddy and I have a **** ton of settlement money to buy any bike I want. We'll see how squidly these dealers want me to go

Ask which one can wheelie the bestist!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicious Logic View Post
I'd assume if they were listed as a participating dealership, they'd have demo bikes.
I think I will swing by and check it out. Got nothing to lose and only fun to gain if they in fact do have demo bikes.
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote