ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old December 9th, 2009, 05:50 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcyclistonline] - BlueAnt Launches Interphone F4 Communication System For Motorc

BlueAnt Launches Interphone F4 Communication System For Motorcycle Riders

Stereo and voice-answer functionality provide wireless entertainment and hands-free communication.SANTA CLARA, Calif. – December 8, 2009 - BlueAnt Wireless today announced the release of the new Interphone F4 hands-free communication system specifically designed for motorcycle riders to talk hands-free on their mobile phones. Easily attached to either full-faced or open-faced helmets, the fully weatherproof, water-resistant Interphone F4 incorporates stereo capability and differentiating voice technology so bikers can enjoy wireless entertainment and mobile phone communication on the road.

Photo Gallery: BlueAnt Launches Interphone F4 Communication System For Motorcycle Riders - Motorcyclist Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

Click here for full story...

Old March 4th, 2010, 03:21 AM   #2
kailash
ninjette.org newbie

Name: kailash

Motorcycle(s): none yet

I just hate blueant F4. I have wasted a huge amount to buy this cheap product. I bought it at the end of january. but I waste dissapointed after using it. it was not like the one I was thinking to be. I thought they would have improved the quality. They haven’t – the quality of the conversation above 60 is not good. I will soon return it.
kailash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 4th, 2010, 09:36 AM   #3
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

I needed to add 50mm earcups to my Parrot SK4000 and it made a world of difference above 60. My only problem is the "works sometimes" handlebar remote.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 5th, 2010, 07:48 PM   #4
ninja_rider
ninjette.org newbie

Name: john

Motorcycle(s): none yet

same is the problem with me. I bought the interphone new f4 and I would not recommend it. It is clunky to use and the voice quality over 60km is ordinary
ninja_rider is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 5th, 2010, 08:15 PM   #5
Snake
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Rick

Motorcycle(s): 05 Blue Ninja 250

MOTY - 2017, MOTM - Jan '19, Oct '16, May '14
Thank you everyone for the reviews. I was almost going to get one but I think I will wait "till the technology improves over the next year or two.
Snake is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 6th, 2010, 01:09 PM   #6
Greg_E
ninjette.org sage

Name: Greg

Motorcycle(s): 90 Suzuki gsx600f Katana, 03 Buell XB9R

This is the first set of negatives that I've seen. Several other people have said it is great which leaves me kind of hanging. I wanted the A2DP function for use with a music player, don't care as much about the microphone sound quality because I rarely ride with anyone else.
Greg_E is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 7th, 2010, 05:19 PM   #7
g21-30
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Sam

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R 2009 and ZX-12R 2000

I have the previous version and it works great!

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18071
g21-30 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 7th, 2010, 06:19 PM   #8
Greg_E
ninjette.org sage

Name: Greg

Motorcycle(s): 90 Suzuki gsx600f Katana, 03 Buell XB9R

Which is pretty much along the lines or all the other comments I've seen.
Greg_E is offline   Reply With Quote